Is this Diouf?

The very best posts from KUMB over the years ...

Moderator: Gnome

Re: Is this Diouf?

Postby roblo on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:07 pm

neilbob wrote:ok.

lets take a step back then. Oiginally it was "head stamped on vs spit in the face". "it then became "face full of phlegm vs lifetime of brain damage".

But the thing is a stamp on the head may not mean a lifetime of brain damage. It might, as Laffers points out (I looked after a bloke who ended up with a brain injury after his dog tripped him up by pulling the lead sharply), but in the majority of cases it won't.

so to summarise:
spit in face = face full of phlegm
stamp on head does not equal life time of brain damage (although it might in some cases)

Blimey you're really grinding this one out!

You're completely right. The point I was making: I would rather be spat on than have my head stamped on. The danger of a brain/face injury of a stamp far outweighs the belittlement and disgust of being spat on.
roblo

Postby speculator on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:08 pm

No mention in the main article of him threatening to stab Anton ferdinand whilst at Sunderland. This man is a repulsive **** **** who should not get anywhere near West Ham.
speculator

Location: I started out with nothing and I'm proud to say I've got most of it left.

Postby smuts on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:08 pm

Angela out for 2 months making our already crocked and unfit midfield even lighter, O'Neil's career in doubt...........and now Diouf.

What a great day.
smuts

Postby The Gibbins on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:09 pm

Allardyce is doing himself no favours whatsoever if he pulls this one off...he can **** off for all i care
The Gibbins
Maggot infested twat

Postby Hammer Matty on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:10 pm

The Gibbins wrote:Allardyce is doing himself no favours whatsoever if he pulls this one off...he can f*** off for all i care

:thup:
Hammer Matty

Postby steptoe61 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:11 pm

speculator wrote:No mention in the main article of him threatening to stab Anton ferdinand whilst at Sunderland. This man is a repulsive sh*t c*** who should not get anywhere near West Ham.

Nothing to do with a watch was it ?
steptoe61

Postby neilbob on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:12 pm

roblo wrote:
Blimey you're really grinding this one out!

You're completely right. The point I was making: I would rather be spat on than have my head stamped on. The danger of a brain/face injury of a stamp far outweighs the belittlement and disgust of being spat on.

Unless of course the person has hepititis B or another transmissible illness (presumably).
neilbob

Postby Hammer Laffers on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:12 pm

Hammer Matty wrote:
Didn't know about some of those incidents so I put my hands up, Barton has always been a bit of a twat

But Diouf is much worse, its not just spitting as others have pointed out on here

Do you think Barton is as bad as Diouf?

Just wondering, not a dig

Fair play on sticking your hands up, doesn't happen much on here, appreciated :thup:

I think they are both as bad as each other personally, and wouldn't want either of them here. Both are players where trouble seems to follow them around. Spitting, threatening rape etc is just as disgusting as what Barton has done in the past.

My original point though, wasn't to make Diouf look like an angel but more to ask why when we were after Barton in the summer loads of people were all for him coming here despite his past. However, whenever Diouf's name get's mentioned on here it sends people potty to the extent where the last few threads on him have been locked.
Hammer Laffers

Postby Georgee Paris on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:14 pm

& he kicked my dog.
Georgee Paris

Postby Hainault Hammer on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:14 pm

The Gibbins wrote:Allardyce is doing himself no favours whatsoever if he pulls this one off...he can f*** off for all i care

Any goodwill he might have built recently with the fans will disappear instantly . Big mistake Sam
Hainault Hammer

Postby mywhufc on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:15 pm

Hugh Jargon wrote:Can we all just calm down...we need to get back up. Nuff said.

PARDON. :think:
mywhufc

Postby roblo on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:16 pm

neilbob wrote:Unless of course the person has hepititis B or another transmissible illness (presumably).

:thup: Hadn't thought of that. Still probably take the risk that they're clean.
roblo

Postby steptoe61 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:17 pm

TB anyone.
steptoe61

Postby Hammer Matty on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Hammer Laffers wrote: Fair play on sticking your hands up, doesn't happen much on here, appreciated :thup:

I think they are both as bad as each other personally, and wouldn't want either of them here. Both are players where trouble seems to follow them around. Spitting, threatening rape etc is just as disgusting as what Barton has done in the past.

My original point though, wasn't to make Diouf look like an angel but more to ask why when we were after Barton in the summer loads of people were all for him coming here despite his past. However, whenever Diouf's name get's mentioned on here it sends people potty to the extent where the last few threads on him have been locked.

Cheers

Barton is a much better footballer, therefore a lot of people probably felt they could put up with Barton because of his footballing ability

Plus they maybe thought that Nolan/BFS would keep him under control as they we're close

Diouf though, would be a lot harder to control IMO
Hammer Matty

Postby Dyer's Leg on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:21 pm

To summerise:

Nobody likes him.

CHAVS really doesn't like him.

A stamp on the head is preferable than a nicely hawked-up greeny.

He's no longer any good.

And one bloke said the picture ain't him because it doesn't look like a melon.

Yep, that's about the sum of it, I think. :thup:
Dyer's Leg
Match thread guru

Postby Hammer_Up_North on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:23 pm

Are you serious?? So the fact that Sam has managed to completely turn this team around & make us enjoyable to watch will just go because we get a s**t c**t of a player.

I didnt see this much anger when Ben Thatcher was on trial with us & he nearly killed Mendes.

Seriously get a grip
Hammer_Up_North

Postby Up the Junction on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:25 pm

Hammer Laffers wrote: I think they are both as bad as each other personally.

I don't think you could be more wrong. Are we all happy now?

As much as I hate to say this, he's still only 30...
Up the Junction
Thinks he owns the place

Postby The Gibbins on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Hammer_Up_North wrote:
Are you serious?? So the fact that Sam has managed to completely turn this team around & make us enjoyable to watch will just go because we get a s**t c**t of a player.

I didnt see this much anger when Ben Thatcher was on trial with us & he nearly killed Mendes.

Seriously get a grip

Hi Sam, apart from Blackpool at home i cant recall our football being particularly exciting.

But i agree he has certainly changed the teams attitude, but signing that gobby **** will undo all the hard work that as gone into this season. And as far as im concerned he can go do do one, if he brings Diouf in.
The Gibbins
Maggot infested twat

Postby Dyer's Leg on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:29 pm

The Gibbins wrote: as far as im concerned he can go do do one.

Is the double word you stuttering because you're so angry?
Dyer's Leg
Match thread guru

Postby I8CHAVS on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:29 pm

Hammer_Up_North wrote:I didnt see this much anger when Ben Thatcher was on trial with us & he nearly killed Mendes.

Seriously get a grip

The dude got booed all game by our own fans and peeps went bat **** mental :lol:

This geezer spat at our own fans
I8CHAVS
He just loves the cock, Bob

PreviousNext

Return to KUMB Hall of Fame