I have 2 x season ticket references - A challenge

A selection of the very best posts and/or most memorable threads on KUMB since the current Forum launched in 2002.

Moderator: Gnome

Johnny_Fitz
Location: Big Bad Cheshunt, where the trees are green and the women are orange

Post by Johnny_Fitz »

Cat fight?! :D
Lou2985

calm down love

Post by Lou2985 »

Ok i was joking with the modest comment...I think u need to calm down a bit...its only a bit of fun!
And I think u'll find I do have a brain...Im studying for a degree at the university of bristol so i probably wouldnt be completely useless in a highly challenging pub quiz.
Im sorry but im one of those crazy women that doesnt have a major hang up over seeing or showing a bit of tit or fanny...madness.
ghinzani

Post by ghinzani »

Did she just say University of Bristols? How do you get in there then?
Lou2985

:P

Post by Lou2985 »

Yeah Bristol...im secretly quite clever...u wouldnt think it would u?
jamesie

Re: Jealous?

Post by jamesie »

nanamoon wrote:

You call that modest???? well wonder what extrovert is then!

Sadly it is women like you that keep us being seen as mere bits of flesh to be w....ed over........do you really believe your pics will get men thinking.' yes a damn good girl there to have on my quiz team, she is a real academic?' It started off as fun but you show pure attention seeking....it's bloody easy for any women to slide her fingers down her knickers and strike a pose...............but most of us want our dignity.....ok, we can have a luagh but there is a line to be drawn...and as for your correcting the spelling of pratt..........it is accepted as it is a colloquialism..........refer to David Crystal.....Grammar and Standard English usage..................therefore, you are wrong..........please stop letting the side down.............women didn't burn the bra and throw themselves in front of horses to die a painful death for the likes of you to toss it away as cheap as a Hugh Grant hooker...........I truly don't mean to offend, just wish girls like you could value what others made great sacrifices for!
while we're on the subject of Grammar and Standard English Usage, what are these ..................s all about?
coxy
Has liked: 5 likes
Total likes: 24 likes

Re: :P

Post by coxy »

Lou2985 wrote:Yeah Bristol...im secretly quite clever...u wouldnt think it would u?
Fantastic, I'm going there in September :D :D
Lou2985

:)

Post by Lou2985 »

Are u? what to do?
coxy
Has liked: 5 likes
Total likes: 24 likes

Post by coxy »

Economics
Lou2985

:)

Post by Lou2985 »

rich

Re: :)

Post by rich »

Lou2985 wrote:Are u? what to do?
I feel we're straying from the point here! :shock:
ragedwhufan
Location: Sitting in the back row with Malcolm, on our way to Cardiff

Post by ragedwhufan »

Call me an old cynic but are you really a West Ham supporter Lou2985? It just seems strange that you have come onto this site new, your only posts have been to show off ya tits/fanny etc in an attempt to get hold of two tickets that are going on the black market for up to three hundred quid each. Now its not a bad deal is it, show everyone ya bits, then make a cool £500ish. Not bad for a nights work eh?
Who tipped you off about this? And how come you have never posted before.??
I maybe completely wrong and if I am I apologise, but to be honest I smell a large rat here.
redcar mackem

Post by redcar mackem »

Best thread ever :shock: :D :) :P
rich

Post by rich »

whens the dead line?
Last edited by rich on Fri May 20, 2005 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
bluebutterfly
Agony aunt
Has liked: 1 like

Post by bluebutterfly »

redcar mackem wrote:Best thread ever :shock: :D :) :P

Only cos its a woman showing of her bits.

The blokes lapping it up as usual :roll:
Di Wolfio
The Daily Llama
Total likes: 1 like

Post by Di Wolfio »

[quote="ragedwhufan] I smell a large rat here.[/quote]

You can smell it aswell :? Blimey, didn't know scratch n sniff had advanced so quickly :shock:
ragedwhufan

Post by ragedwhufan »

rich wrote: .
I am Chilled!! I am enjoying the pictures as much as anyone, just feel that something fishy is going on and the tickets may end up in some touts hands(we all know they will stoop to anything) as opposed to a hammer. As already pointed out by someone else, some of the girls have quite nobly entered into the spirit of this -and it must have taken some guts to do it. I think Cracked intended this thread as a bit of a giggle, and thats what it should be, not a forum for someone to make a pretty packet out of a couple of tickets.
I ask again, where has Lou been up until now? and why show ya beaver when all that was asked for was a tit shot.

still, well done to all you girlies... best thread ever!
rich

Post by rich »

ragedwhufan wrote: I am Chilled!! I am enjoying the pictures as much as anyone, just feel that something fishy is going on and the tickets may end up in some touts hands(we all know they will stoop to anything) as opposed to a hammer. As already pointed out by someone else, some of the girls have quite nobly entered into the spirit of this -and it must have taken some guts to do it. I think Cracked intended this thread as a bit of a giggle, and thats what it should be, not a forum for someone to make a pretty packet out of a couple of tickets.
I ask again, where has Lou been up until now? and why show ya beaver when all that was asked for was a tit shot.

Yeah I guess you have a point. It does seem a bit suspect I guess but I dont think theres anything sinister there. I think she's just having a giggle. I hope you havent put a quick money making scheme into anyones heads!!!
ghinzani

Post by ghinzani »

ragedwhufan wrote:and why show ya beaver when all that was asked for was a tit shot.

Was there an Eddie Cheever shot? I must have missed that one!

Amen to that praise tho!
ragedwhufan

Post by ragedwhufan »

Will there be a play-off?? extra time and some sort of penalty shoot out?
It just gets better and better.....
Doubting Tomas

Post by Doubting Tomas »

I wish the final was'nt for another six weeks cos this is a fcukin fantastic thread.

Don't let the other birds put you off Lou. Great Bristol City's by the way :wink: