Yossi Benayoun

A selection of the very best posts and/or most memorable threads on KUMB since the current Forum launched in 2002.

Moderator: Gnome

Caribiron
Has liked: 99 likes
Total likes: 51 likes

Post by Caribiron »

Myron T Buttram wrote: I think it will boil down to who will pay the most wages to be honest.
Surely not another football mercinary Myron?
24 Carat Claret

Post by 24 Carat Claret »

Hi all,

Was surfing the web about Benayoun and managed to find this link. It's a video compilation of all of Benayouns' best bits. It's about 9 nine mins long so takes a stupidly long time to download on window player. But for those with the patience, it is well worth it. I got no viruses when I finally downloaded it and have good virus software so it seems fine but don't blame me if your computer crashes e.t.c

Have to say that his guy looks the absolute nuts. Hope Pardew can work some magic and sign him....

Anyone know Pardew's e-mail address?? :lol:

Here Is The Link:

http://stage.co.il/media/largefiles/nirhasoi494953.wmv
Timbloom

Post by Timbloom »

One club in the metropolitan sprawl of Manchester, the other in East London? Add to that Bolton are unlikely to struggle next season and we most likely will.

given that stark choice, he just might go "for stay where I am".
Israeli_Hammer
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 34 likes

Post by Israeli_Hammer »

SL wrote: I was under the impression that he is a central player. Anyone confirm ?
Possibly, but I can only assume that AP would like him to play on the right wing.
HammerMan2004
Has liked: 500 likes
Total likes: 1275 likes

Post by HammerMan2004 »

2mins 45 secs...Niiiiice goal....
Glorious Spurs

Post by Glorious Spurs »

The Commissar wrote:I don't wish to be a pessimist but I would imagine Bolton's established Premier status as opposed to our own could be quite decisive. When it is coupled with the fact that Tal Ben Haim is already at Bolton and has settled very well, then I would make us solid second favourites for his signature. Hope I'm wrong though.
Not forgetting they're in Europe aswell.
24 Carat Claret

Post by 24 Carat Claret »

There's some cracking goals on the vid. He's looks pretty special this lad
big fat hammer

Post by big fat hammer »

i hope bolton fall into a hole
Arch Dandy
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 50 likes

Post by Arch Dandy »

I thnk he'll probably choose Bolton, European football and more money and he's taking into account we're a newly promoted club.
The Badger

Post by The Badger »

Iv'e actually seen this guy play. He played for Racing Santander in a typical end of season game that a sasw just a couple of months ago, when I was in Malaga. At half time I looked at the programme to see who Racing's number 4 was. It was Benayoun. He was outstanding for them but I have to say that Racing didn't look like tjhey were interested. Not that anyone cares but for the record Malaga won the match 2-0
Israeli_Hammer
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 34 likes

Post by Israeli_Hammer »

Sorry about the multiple posts :oops: , but just to keep you updated on the Israeli media's updates:

One of Benayoun's agents, Ronen Katzav: "We had a very good meeting with West Ham, but Yossi will make his decision only after we meet Bolton as well". Benayoun himself: "Still haven't made a decision".

http://www.one.co.il/cat/articles/artic ... 64491&bz=8
Last edited by Israeli_Hammer on Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SL

Post by SL »

Israeli_Hammer wrote:Sorry about the multiple posts :oops: , but just to keep you updated on the Israeli media:

One of Benayoun's agents, Ronen Katzav: "We had a very good meeting with West Ham, but Yossi will make his decision only after we meet Bolton as well". Benayoun himself: "Still haven't made a decision".

Bollox.

**** off Allardyce you fat c***.

:evil:
HammerMan2004
Has liked: 500 likes
Total likes: 1275 likes

Post by HammerMan2004 »

Israeli_Hammer wrote:Sorry about the multiple posts :oops: , but just to keep you updated on the Israeli media's updates:

oooo it's so exciting! :D
Kent Exile

Post by Kent Exile »

Arch Dandy wrote:I thnk he'll probably choose Bolton, European football and more money and he's taking into account we're a newly promoted club.
A lot of it depends how serious Bolton's interest is? For a start we seem prepared to pay more for him, which could mean we are prepared to pay him higher wages and give him a regular place in the team. Lets not forget Bolton have a couple of decent players who are similar.

However I do realise I have my West Ham specs on :lol:

European football or a relegation battle isn't really a contest is it? But whose to say Bolton won't be out of Europe or in a relegation battle themselves by October?
Ricky Boy
Has liked: 19 likes
Total likes: 6 likes

Post by Ricky Boy »

Doesn't Bolton have another Israeli bloke?? Might work in their favour...
Arch Dandy
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 50 likes

Post by Arch Dandy »

Kent Exile wrote: A lot of it depends how serious Bolton's interest is? For a start we seem prepared to pay more for him, which could mean we are prepared to pay him higher wages and give him a regular place in the team. Lets not forget Bolton have a couple of decent players who are similar.

However I do realise I have my West Ham specs on :lol:

European football or a relegation battle isn't really a contest is it? But whose to say Bolton won't be out of Europe or in a relegation battle themselves by October?
We know Alladyce is a **** and Bolton are **** but does he is the question.

I think both clubs have offered the same amount of cash. Is there an Israeli already at Bolton as well?
Kent Exile

Post by Kent Exile »

Ricky Boy, Sweden wrote:Doesn't Bolton have another Israeli bloke?? Might work in their favour...
They don't sing songs about foreskins either
big fat hammer

Post by big fat hammer »

Kent Exile wrote: They don't sing songs about foreskins either
our biggest downfall
Swiss Pauli
Has liked: 423 likes
Total likes: 155 likes

Post by Swiss Pauli »

I think it's quite evenly poised between us and Bolton.

I think we could match the terms they offer, no problem. Both clubs will have pay cut clauses on relegation, but frankly, he'd be out the door anyway should that occur.

In Bolton's favour is that they're in Europe, but they already have flair players in Stelios, Diouf and Okocha. With us, he'll be the main man.

He might get on with Ben Haim, he might not.