Chelsea 1 West Ham Utd 0 (01/12/07)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

morrisey is a hammer

Post by morrisey is a hammer »

kosherhammer wrote:MOTD running order
Aston Villa v Arsenal
Wigan v Man City
Sunderland v Derby
Portsmouth v Everton - this game was goalless FFS :evil:
Chelsea v West Ham
Blackburn v Newcastle
Reading v Middlesbrough
Staines v Peterborough
FA Cup round-up
cant complian were above staines, wicked :lol: . up yours too the staines massive :lol:
Up the Junction
Thinks he owns the place
Has liked: 748 likes
Total likes: 3445 likes

Post by Up the Junction »

morrisey is a hammer wrote:john terry is an ****hole of the highest order. the man seems too think he can tell a ref what he needs to do.
I was surprised that he was allowed to grab Luis Boa Morte by the throat (after the latters first half 'challenge' on Cudicini) without receiving any punishment.
morrisey is a hammer

Up the Junction wrote: I was surprised that he was allowed to grab Luis Boa Morte by the throat (after the latters first half 'challenge' on Cudicini) without receiving any punishment.
his an england player different rule book me thinks :lol:
prbaly the same rule book steve g goes by.
sanchoz
Location: Founder of the Carlton Cole Fan Club - Rainham & Guildford Branch
Total likes: 11 likes

Post by sanchoz »

****ing loved it today. "Size 16, you're having a laugh". And they call us p****. How ****ing ugly were those four that ****ed off during the first half? Plus that guy who was on the verge of crying. I wonder if he did end up sheading some tears over getting berated by a few thousand West Ham fans :wink:

Leaving the game today there were a group singing West Ham songs and what not and then there was a bit of agro outside a hotel and the police ran in sharpish. Next thing I know I have a police horse either side of me and my brother has a horse drooling over his shouler (ha ha). The old bill did not like it and they chased this group all the way up Fulham Road to the station were things started to get silly and those Hammers there getting involved started to show themselves up.
WCpete
Has liked: 1404 likes
Total likes: 3070 likes

Post by WCpete »

Up the Junction wrote: I was surprised that he was allowed to grab Luis Boa Morte by the throat (after the latters first half 'challenge' on Cudicini) without receiving any punishment.
Boa Morte countered by putting his finger in Terry's mouth, and who knows where that finger had been.
morrisey is a hammer

WCpete wrote: Boa Morte countered by putting his finger in Terry's mouth, and who knows where that finger had been.
lucky for terry it wasnt last season as boa morte had his finger up his own arse for most of it :lol:
i thought boa morte had a good game and got stuck in to.
jacko
Has liked: 60 likes
Total likes: 149 likes

Post by jacko »

LBM is playing an awful lot better. Looks really up for it. I am concerned with some of our players fitness levels....solano, LBM, Cole, ethrington, they all seem to fade.
hornsey
Total likes: 5 likes

Post by hornsey »

Etherington dithered too much in front of goal.

Ashton needs to start, me thinks, I think he's a better bet to net in the box.

Not that CC and LBM weren't good today. LBM particuarly never gave up trying.

Just think it's time to start seeing the best of Deano.

outstanding team performance today just need that Killer edge.

Oh, and what exacly did our no.7 do today?
bluebutterfly
Agony aunt
Has liked: 1 like

Post by bluebutterfly »

Despite the result im happy with that, could have been so much worse.

btw did anyone have problems with their mobile phones during the game. My other half was unable to text me with the score as there was no signal. But he said once the final whistle went the signal came back :?
Well thats what he tells me anyway :lol:
BondsoBob
Has liked: 573 likes
Total likes: 519 likes

Post by BondsoBob »

Does anyone realise that that's 6 consecutive defeats to the Kings Road Posers ?
Would never have happened in my day ! (60's and 70's !)

:evil:
Devo's Tash

Post by Devo's Tash »

Enjoyed the "You can't buy atmosphere." song today.
sanchoz
Location: Founder of the Carlton Cole Fan Club - Rainham & Guildford Branch

Post by sanchoz »

A few pics:

w4hammer
Location: ..my heart says... West Ham.. my head says ...West Ham
Total likes: 3 likes

Post by w4hammer »

good pics mate

we were in the upper shed.always try and get there- the view from down below is pony.

what was going on with everyone next to the chelsea lot then... i heard a few went home at half time lol?!?!
Westaam

Post by Westaam »

w4hammer wrote:good pics mate

we were in the upper shed.always try and get there- the view from down below is pony.

what was going on with everyone next to the chelsea lot then... i heard a few went home at half time lol?!?!
Heh heh, there was a kid who started giving it large, and who then got about ten minutes of sustained grief, culminating in 'He's gonna cry in a minute' - and he really did look like he was going to. I didn't see him later on.

And an older tosser, who looked like he eventually got thrown out, followed shortly afterwards by his fat missus, who reacted in an angry and undignified way to being subjected to a 'You fat b*stard' chant and went apeshit together with her chubby chum.

Good value! :D
Croydon
Location: This club is not run like a circus any more; it's run like a proper football club.
Has liked: 330 likes
Total likes: 591 likes

Post by Croydon »

Viking_Hammer wrote:We were unlucky to loose this game. I don´t think Chelsea could have won without a helping hand form the ref.

A big :thup: to our players
:thup:
Harewood-3.16

Post by Harewood-3.16 »

How many R.A.P (referee assisted points) do top 4 teams get. Its starting to get a little ridiculous. The FA should hold a inquiry into this. Its getting that bad. I cant actually remember the last time a top 4 deserved a win against us really. Every time over the past 12 months we have lost to a top 4 team its been because of horrible refereeing and thats saying something given how crap we were last year.

Aston Villa are another team to cop it real bad from the ref in regards to top 4 team. Give us a break Webb ya ****.

As far as our performance goes. Very good. Carlton Cole, Gabbs and Parky were excellent. Only downer I thought was Etherington who will probably lose his place to LBM soon enough whose work rate has been top notch
Viking_Hammer
Has liked: 66 likes
Total likes: 6 likes

Post by Viking_Hammer »

Harewood-3.16 wrote:How many R.A.P (referee assisted points) do top 4 teams get. Its starting to get a little ridiculous. The FA should hold a inquiry into this. Its getting that bad. I cant actually remember the last time a top 4 deserved a win against us really. Every time over the past 12 months we have lost to a top 4 team its been because of horrible refereeing and thats saying something given how crap we were last year.

Aston Villa are another team to cop it real bad from the ref in regards to top 4 team. Give us a break Webb ya c*nt.

As far as our performance goes. Very good. Carlton Cole, Gabbs and Parky were excellent. Only downer I thought was Etherington who will probably lose his place to LBM soon enough whose work rate has been top notch
Something needs to be done, I mean there have been so many bad decisions towards other teams this season. I remember getting so angry when Everton got snubbed against Liverpool for a blatant penalty.

It´s just not on anymore, though I don´t think the FA would do f**k all TBH. The sooner they f**k off with their G14 pals the better.
Hammer Laffers
Has liked: 8 likes
Total likes: 17 likes

Post by Hammer Laffers »

Beatjing chelsesa is like having sex with antonys mum, it ****ing brillent!!
delbert
Has liked: 698 likes
Total likes: 697 likes

Post by delbert »

giblet

Post by giblet »

Harewood-3.16 wrote:How many R.A.P (referee assisted points) do top 4 teams get.
S'funny, I just signed in to make that exact point. Those decisions must be worth 6+ points a season for the top 4.

Anyway, couple of notes...
We're very lucky that both Solano & Parker, as soon as they were fit, have slotted into the side so easily- like they've been with us for ages.

Shocked by Gabbidon- not only passing forward (:lol:), but a couple of very nice volley-passes as well...blimey! This isn't getting the old Gabbidon back, this is getting a new one. Just when I thought he and Mullins had reached the outer limits of what they were capable of, they improve. Good coaching, perhaps?