sundays gossip includes west ham

An archive of Cockney Hammer's West Ham-related daily news digests from 2009-2015. For the latest daily digests, see the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

-DL-
Bag Man
Has liked: 837 likes
Total likes: 4952 likes

Re: sundays gossip includes west ham

Post by -DL- »

Point 6 about Stanislas. He scores a goal at his home ground. He then runs to the STBL, which is usually where the home supporters are. He spots that it is full of Millwall, about turns then goes to celebrate with the West Ham fans.

How the f*** is that incitement?
SirStoneyOfBow
Has liked: 21 likes
Total likes: 35 likes

Post by SirStoneyOfBow »

Dyer's Leg wrote:Point 6 about Stanislas. He scores a goal at his home ground. He then runs to the STBL, which is usually where the home supporters are. He spots that it is full of Millwall, about turns then goes to celebrate with the West Ham fans.

How the f*** is that incitement?
It's just another item to the countless other stories made by our sensationalised lawless media with no real scope or grasp of the situation.
One Peter Butler
Has liked: 52 likes
Total likes: 207 likes

Post by One Peter Butler »

Cheers CH.

Never thanked you before but the truth is that I don't feel my day has started without reading your ever faithful round up!
Bobby Orangeboom

Re: Modric

Post by Bobby Orangeboom »

Good.
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 143 likes

Post by cockney hammer »

One Peter Butler wrote:Cheers CH.

Never thanked you before but the truth is that I don't feel my day has started without reading your ever faithful round up!
no problem mate a mickey mouser hammer :wink:
Essexmaniac
Has liked: 124 likes
Total likes: 144 likes

Post by Essexmaniac »

Claret Dave
Point 10)

There WAS trouble v Napoli and Spuds. Mainly before the games but there was trouble.

Re; Stanislas , his celebrations were a little OTT but maybe excused if he too was racially abused and or responding to Carltons stick?
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

MAIL ON SUNDAY: Portsmouth are looking to ease their cash troubles by selling off star England goalkeeper David James. It reports that Spurs, Sunderland and Stoke are interested in signing the England international who could leave for £1.5m.

MIRROR: Manchester United have failed to sign midfielder Stephen Ireland from rivals Manchester City. Blues boss Mark Hughes rejected the shock move adding he would not sell the current Man City player of the year at any price.

NEWS OF THE WORLD: England captain John Terry has committed himself to Chelsea after signing a five-year contract worth £40m. The newspaper reports that he is set to earn £160,000 per week until he reaches the age of 33.

THE PEOPLE: Manchester City club captain Richard Dunne's proposed move to Aston Villa for £6m is in jeopardy as he is holding out for a "golden goodbye" from the Blues to pay off the remaining three years of his contract.

DAILY STAR ON SUNDAY: Tottenham Hotspur boss Harry Redknapp has hailed Wilson Palacios as the unlikely hero who has taken his team to the dizzy heights of the Premier League table. The ex-Portsmouth manager claims the £12m he paid for the Honduran international has been worth every penny.

SUNDAY TIMES: Former Chelsea striker Adrian Mutu could be forced to quit football if he fails to pay a drugs fine. The Fiorentina forward faces a worldwide ban from Fifa if he fails to pay £15m to the Blues ordered by the Court of Arbitration for breach of contract after failing a drugs test in 2004.

THE OBSERVER: Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger, who was sent off during the closing stages of his team's 2-1 defeat to Manchester United on Saturday, has hit out at Uefa over its stance against diving. The Frenchman is angry that the organisation is charging Arsenal star Eduardo for allegedly diving during the recent Celtic match - a charge that Wenger denies.

SUNDAY TELEGRAPH: Carson Yeung's proposed takeover of Birmingham City is in jeopardy. The Premier League may rule against the move after its rules on club ownership were tightened. Yeung and Polyanna Chi, whose company Kingston Securities has underwritten the bid, have been found guilty of malpractice by Hong Kong's Securities and Futures Commission.

INDEPENDENT ON SUNDAY: England could be set make history by naming three players with the same surname in their team. West Ham Striker Carlton Cole is expected to be included alongside Chelsea pair Ashley Cole and Joe Cole.
Kialos
Has liked: 1556 likes
Total likes: 773 likes

Post by Kialos »

Modric was a cheating diver last Sunday so his break from the game will give him a chance to relect on that :arry:
mokum hammer

Post by mokum hammer »

That article on whu v millwall was very poor.
Straight out of someones 'o' level english thesis I reckon.

Well done C.H.
derek zoolander

Post by derek zoolander »

cockney hammer wrote: Michael Calvin

10 questions that MUST be answered

5) Will the FA charge Gianluca Nani with bringing the game into disrepute?

6) Will Junior Stanislas answer incitement charges for his goal celebrations?

First and foremost may I just announce that Michael Calvin = HELMET.

Now thats out of the way I shall move on to two of his questions that "MUST" be answered.

Question 5 - No, because he hasnt. If he does actually hate Millwall is he not allowed to express his opinion!? If not then why not?

Question 6 - No, because its a waste of time as he didnt actually incite anything. Apart from mad celebrations from West Ham fans. Fatty Frank does the same thing everytime he comes to the our ground and scores. No one has ever even questioned whether or not to charge that fat ****er with incitement. He celebrated a goal that started off in the area where Milwall fans had been giving our players racial abuse. They got what they had coming to them.

Honestly, I ****ing hate what football is becoming. A poxy sport for ********s like the above, who would rather we all sat there in silence and then clapped politely when our team scored.

Hoiw very dare Stanislas celebrate scoring one of the most important goals he's ever scored in his career.

How dare West Ham fans profess their hate for all things millwall and their technical director to join in the fun :lol:

When the day finally comes that no nothing ****ers like this completely get their way with football I will never go to another game again. f*** me its absolutely ****ing **** nowadays.
sendô
Location: rubbing my eyes in disbelief - we've won a European trophy!
Has liked: 2423 likes
Total likes: 2634 likes

Post by sendô »

Can't say I'm happy to see a player break his leg, serious injury for a player.

He'll be a big loss for spurs, but I cant see us coming above them anyway so it matters little to me. Besides I'd say Palacios is the key to their team.
The Stallion

Post by The Stallion »

I dont think much of tottenhams defence with out King, they rely on him so much.

They keep conceding goals, they are not going to be able to keep this form up in my eyes.

They have had alot of luck against us and getting a goal in the 93rd min.

it will run out soon enough.
derek zoolander

Post by derek zoolander »

Oh and thanks for the round up as usual CH mate :thup:
munichhammer
Has liked: 18 likes
Total likes: 8 likes

Post by munichhammer »

sendô wrote:Can't say I'm happy to see a player break his leg, serious injury for a player.

He'll be a big loss for Sp*rs, but I cant see us coming above them anyway so it matters little to me. Besides I'd say Palacios is the key to their team.
It's just a matter of time until the wheels fall off of their campaign. Just wait and see !
red iron

Post by red iron »

cockney hammer wrote:

Michael Calvin covers all angles in football's hooligan debate.

Gianluca Nani, West Ham's director of football, urged those around him in the directors box to get to their feet when home fans sang "stand up if you hate Millwall".
Really, does he?? seems to only cover the anti-West Ham angle

Brilliant, what a legend!! I can just picture it now :lol:

Cheers CH :thup:
davids cross
Uncle David
Has liked: 674 likes
Total likes: 1289 likes

Post by davids cross »

Tbh I don't wish a broken leg on any player but I had to bite my lip slighty when I read.......

"The Croatian was forced to withdraw after a tangle with Lee Bowyer"

Had to be really....... :lol:
JohnnyMoncs

Post by JohnnyMoncs »

Just said on SSN 'Redknapp may be forced to go in the transfer market for Modric replacement' must be nice to spend willy nilly and replace anyone...
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

West Ham set to up the ante to secure deal

Gianfranco Zola has conceded that he is still keen to land Marouane Chamakh, despite Friday's arrival of Alessandro Diamanti from Livorno.

The Hammers expressed an interest in the Bordeaux striker a few weeks ago and why a reported £7.5m fee was accepted by the French side, the Moroccan decided to turn down their advances and claimed that he will happily see out the last year of his contract with the current Ligue 1 champions.

West Ham have clearly not been deterred and according to manager Gianfranco Zola they intend to do everything they can to land him before the end of the transfer window.

Zola said: "Chamakh is a player we're interested in. We're trying everything we can."

According to reports in the People, the Hammers are prepared to offer the Moroccan £2.6m a year, after tax, in an attempts to force the move.
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

Zola confirms Collins interest
Villa step up pursuit of Hammers defender

West Ham United boss Gianfranco Zola has confirmed Aston Villa have shown an interest in signing James Collins.

The Wales international has been tracked by Stoke City in recent weeks, with Tony Pulis having been hopeful of luring the defender to the Britannia Stadium.

However, Villa have now emerged as favourites to sign Collins in a £5million deal before the close of the transfer window on Tuesday.

Collins' performance in Saturday's 0-0 draw at Blackburn Rovers was praised by Zola, who also admitted the centre-half could be leaving West Ham.

"James was really good, to be honest," said Zola. "He played a good game.

"Considering the rumours around him, his concentration is 100 per cent spot on.

"Villa have said they are interested in him, so we'll see what happens."
Los Martillos
Total likes: 1 like

Post by Los Martillos »

That report in the Mirroe is so one-sided it paints M1llwall as innocent victims. What utter bollox.