" Can you identify these people?"

A selection of the very best posts and/or most memorable threads on KUMB since the current Forum launched in 2002.

Moderator: Gnome

the pink palermo
Huge noggin
Has liked: 759 likes
Total likes: 2939 likes

Re: " Can you identify these people?"

Post by the pink palermo »

Stated earlier , no real harm done by the pitch runners ...........however...........

A cursory glance at the pictures indicates most of this batch to be relative youngsters - most won't remember being caged in at matches , if they have ever experienced it at all .

Don't think anyone needs grassing up , but the club could do worse than show the police video of the Bradford fire , or Heysel on the big screens .

Never again should we be caged, if we all keep off the pitch we won't be , if we keep running on the pitch some c*** will suggest fences .

Death follows .
londonrebel

Post by londonrebel »

Remember the Fat guy in the blue/white stripped top, who ran on and stuck his fingers up to the millwall player ?
He as all over the papers and ky, well he got nicked today at the ground, the stewards in white spotted him in his seat and got on the radio and then 2 coppers came along and nicked him ( for away fans it was Mark the spotter copper) life ban loaming me thinks.
Fionn

Post by Fionn »

londonrebel wrote:Remember the Fat guy in the blue/white stripped top, who ran on and stuck his fingers up to the millwall player ?
He as all over the papers and ky, well he got nicked today at the ground, the stewards in white spotted him in his seat and got on the radio and then 2 coppers came along and nicked him ( for away fans it was Mark the spotter copper) life ban loaming me thinks.
The stupidity of some people. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that, what with your mug all over the media and the ob and the club looking for you, you probably shouldn't come back and sit in your season ticket seat.
Chavs
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 762 likes

Post by Chavs »

londonrebel wrote: ( for away fans it was Mark the spotter copper)
He loves it as well.

Nice bloke really considering.
lopsidedbunny

Post by lopsidedbunny »

Also make you wonder the CCTV coverage isn't that great.. and "NO" I didn't see anyone if that what you are thinking... I don't know about you but I find it bloody embarrassing seeing wanted posters plastered all over the ground. Today's' news, tomorrow chip paper... as they say.
Av it

Post by Av it »

Number 12 is definitely Jaap Stam.
goose

Post by goose »

londonrebel wrote:Remember the Fat guy in the blue/white stripped top, who ran on and stuck his fingers up to the millwall player ?

yup saw that - he sits a few rows in front of me. im glad he got slung out............ him and his son are a pair of complete bell-ends. shows how stupid he is by coming back and sitting in almost exactly the same seat. think he'd tried to grow a beard to cover his identity!! c*ck.
Puff Daddy
Gone for a Burton
Has liked: 248 likes
Total likes: 1160 likes

Post by Puff Daddy »

The swarthy looking guy, bearing his bare chest and waving his West Ham shirt above his head is Hayden Mullins. Wondered what he is doing these days now he's no longer in Pompey's team
Marc the Hammer

Post by Marc the Hammer »

Anyone see at the ground yesterday the picture of a someone on the pitch but it was a picture of his back
Rodney
FKA hammer123

Post by Rodney »

I can name one :oops: :thdn:
head ache

Post by head ache »

It has nothing to do with sticking together. It has to do with right and wrong.
And what they did is wrong, on many levels. In the eyes of the law, against the spirit of the game, against the wishes of the players, Zola and the club. Its not a shade of grey but very black and white.
Don't be fooled that because somebody says they support West Ham they can't be an a*******![/quote]

HAHAHA you GOON!!
Bishy

Post by Bishy »

I8CHAVS wrote: Nice bloke really considering.
Considering what?
derek zoolander

Post by derek zoolander »

Bishy wrote:Considering what?
He's a ****?
Alf Garnett's (Ex) Missus
Has liked: 255 likes
Total likes: 196 likes

Post by Alf Garnett's (Ex) Missus »

A little piggie has told me raids are planned for early hours of tomorrow morning, so if you were on the pitch maybe stay elsewhere tonight.

I got a call as the source thought I may have been a bit exuberant in my celebrations and ran on myself............as if I'd run anywhere ffs!
the pink palermo
Huge noggin
Has liked: 759 likes
Total likes: 2939 likes

Post by the pink palermo »

Alf Garnett's (Ex) Missus wrote:A little piggie has told me raids are planned for early hours of tomorrow morning, so if you were on the pitch maybe stay elsewhere tonight.

I got a call as the source thought I may have been a bit exuberant in my celebrations and ran on myself............as if I'd run anywhere ffs!
You have got to be kidding .

Heartless bastards .On a Monday .

It truly is a facist regime .
MikeNewell'sOldBoys
Has liked: 2 likes

Post by MikeNewell'sOldBoys »

Alf Garnett's (Ex) Missus wrote:A little piggie has told me raids are planned for early hours of tomorrow morning, so if you were on the pitch maybe stay elsewhere tonight.

Sure you weren't the one with the handbag and dress? :lol:
Ted Fenton
Location: Rural Sevilla & the quieter part of Costa del Sol, sunny Spain
Has liked: 1 like

Post by Ted Fenton »

This thread title would do well in the 'West Ham For Sale (Again)' segment, in view of the latest events.
comeonyouirons
Location: On the march with Gold & Sullivan to the Olympic Stadium...

Post by comeonyouirons »

Any visits made?
londonrebel

Post by londonrebel »

Any visits made?[/quote]

Indeed the boys in blue have been very busy from Basildon to Barking.....................lots of people Bailed to return in november.
comeonyouirons
Location: On the march with Gold & Sullivan to the Olympic Stadium...

Post by comeonyouirons »

londonrebel wrote:

Indeed the boys in blue have been very busy from Basildon to Barking.....................lots of people Bailed to return in november.
Oh, OK. I suppose it was highly likely that all will be tracked down. Shame the OB can't fight real crime on the streets.