" Can you identify these people?"

A selection of the very best posts and/or most memorable threads on KUMB since the current Forum launched in 2002.

Moderator: Gnome

Iron Spine v2.0
Location: You don't wanna go and eat a snack like that! You'll end up with your teeth all grey,

Re: " Can you identify these people?"

Post by Iron Spine v2.0 »

Brixton Hammer wrote:what if iron spine aka image number 9 had a gun in her handbag?
Everyone on my Twitter knows I keep bear mace in there to keep perves like you away.

I've told you to stop pm'ing me asking for nudes and I really don't care to read how often you stroke off to my picture. Finally I'd like to add that no I won't nosh you off in exchange for you not grassing me up.

You sir, are worse than Polanski.
Jedi Al Khalaas
Shut that door ...
Has liked: 126 likes
Total likes: 113 likes

Post by Jedi Al Khalaas »

Iron Spine v2.0 wrote: I keep bear mace in there to keep perves i.
Is that Peter Perves , ex of Blue Peter and Kickstart fame???
:lol: :lol:
BSB1

Post by BSB1 »

We really have hit the big time now. Tonight BBC1 pm

http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org/giving- ... crimewatch
issi

Post by issi »

BSB1 wrote:We really have hit the big time now. Tonight BBC1 pm

Wonder if they would do the same for the Man USA bods that wrecked Barnsley last night ?
-DL-
Bag Man
Has liked: 837 likes
Total likes: 4952 likes

Post by -DL- »

BSB1 wrote:We really have hit the big time now. Tonight BBC1 pm

Wouldn't surprise me at all if the club arranged that, to show the authoriries they are making the effort to find the naughty, naughty people, thus reducing any punishment we will get.
Claretdave
Harry's estranged lovechild
Location: Congratulations you have just met the LME (Liberal Metropolitan Elite).

Post by Claretdave »

I find this area of law curious. In many areas of criminality, acting "in the heat of the moment" is a mitigating factor, and whereas someone going into a ground with a dangerous weapon intending to injure people certainly needs to be prosecuted, I struggle to see why it is in the public interest to bring otherwise law abiding people before the Courts for simply getting over-excited, particularly if they left the pitch as soon as told to. There seem to be issues of collective punishment and making examples of at work here.

In any event, the "life ban" issue is massive overkill. You have to commit an extremely serious driving offence to be banned for more than a year, yet running on the pitch for a few seconds somehow merits a life ban..........

Finally, it is worth noting that there was at least one incident of serious criminality that night, in which a bloke could have been killed. I have seen no appeal for witnesses or photofits here, just a continued repeat of the plump lady with the handbag.
BSB1

Post by BSB1 »

Claretdave wrote:I find this area of law curious. In many areas of criminality, acting "in the heat of the moment" is a mitigating factor, and whereas someone going into a ground with a dangerous weapon intending to injure people certainly needs to be prosecuted, I struggle to see why it is in the public interest to bring otherwise law abiding people before the Courts for simply getting over-excited, particularly if they left the pitch as soon as told to. There seem to be issues of collective punishment and making examples of at work here.

In any event, the "life ban" issue is massive overkill. You have to commit an extremely serious driving offence to be banned for more than a year, yet running on the pitch for a few seconds somehow merits a life ban..........

Finally, it is worth noting that there was at least one incident of serious criminality that night, in which a bloke could have been killed. I have seen no appeal for witnesses or photofits here, just a continued repeat of the plump lady with the handbag.

World Cup Bid :wink:
Ironworx

Post by Ironworx »

Crimewatch. If this is for identifying people who did no more than invade the pitch then it's an outrageous misuse of the programme, are they really sending us the message that there are no more serious offenders to apprehend ?

While running onto the pitch is in itself unacceptable, it is certainly not an offence that warrants a nationwide manhunt.

I am heartily sick and tired of self interested over reactions, particularly when they follow lacklustre inadequacy giving rise to them.

And while were on about authoritarianism I've just half way through posting this sent who claimed to be a council official away from my door - Questioning me about electoral registration that was done weeks ago and that I've had an online receipt for....

I've also informed the neighbourhood watch just in case its a scam.... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Denbighammer
Has liked: 697 likes
Total likes: 431 likes

Post by Denbighammer »

Next week on Crimewatch;

- Able-bodied man parks in disabled bay.
- Kids flick the V's at a supermarket security guard.
- Woman doesn't own up to being given too much change at corner shop.

Can you help?
lopsidedbunny

Post by lopsidedbunny »

I can't but wonder what their game is to deflect blame lack of policing & opening the stadium gates to let in non paying Millwall fans in.

:arry:

The FA know about it as I wrote to them lols.. oh this is so sad that we being drag through the gutter like this. :( I hope no one squeal.
lopsidedbunny

Post by lopsidedbunny »

World Cup Bid :wink:
Right so lets hold the next world cup in the one of the most crime ridden/corrupt politicly/policing country on the planet. "South Africa" and the next Olympics winner is next most crime ridden/corrupt politicly/policing country on the planet "Brazil". You can see a growing pattern here. Well in keeping of both Fifa & Olympics Committee moral policy.
sanchoz
Location: Founder of the Carlton Cole Fan Club - Rainham & Guildford Branch
Total likes: 11 likes

Post by sanchoz »

having taken a look at he bbc crimewatch website some of those guys there will have to hand themselves in as the images are clear. I do wonder if a difference will be made between pitch invaders and those outside the ground. Also are any of those pictured Wall?
sutts07
Has liked: 24 likes
Total likes: 539 likes

Post by sutts07 »

How the f**k can they band that in with the kind of horrific crime stories on this show?

Watching this highlights the fact there are some VERY serious crimes in this country that NEED to be solved... and although i do not condone what went on at the Millwall game... a few football hooligans trying to have a pop at each other (as a result of some poor police work in some people's opinion) is in no way comparable to kidnapp murder and rape!

I just feel this is a complete waste of time effort and money! Race riots in Luton and Birmingham get less coverage then West Ham!

Headbanger
westham,eggyandchips
Has liked: 1978 likes
Total likes: 1466 likes

Post by westham,eggyandchips »

I think the question needs to be asked.......Would we shop any of the above for running on the pitch or would we shop any of the above for stabbing someone who was on their way to a football match with his kids??

OR keep quiet on both counts?? :?
Up the Junction
Thinks he owns the place
Has liked: 748 likes
Total likes: 3445 likes

Post by Up the Junction »

Think that's been extensively covered in the earlier pages of this thread Mr Chips :thup:
westham,eggyandchips
Has liked: 1978 likes
Total likes: 1466 likes

Post by westham,eggyandchips »

And what was the general census? its too late to read the 20-odd pages to find out. Sorry. :wink:
White Goodman
Making excuses in A&E
Has liked: 254 likes
Total likes: 276 likes

Post by White Goodman »

I think the BBC need to take a good, hard look at themselves after including this in an episode which also covered the discovery of the body of a young woman murdered in the 90's by having her head stoved in.

As a TV corporation they never fail to amaze me. Unbelievable that this has been included. Utterly unbelievable. :thdn:
Rocket
Total likes: 1 like

Post by Rocket »

X79 is Julian Dicks.
Rocket
Total likes: 1 like

Post by Rocket »

Some of the photos on the BBC Crimewatch page (http://www.bbc.co.uk/crimewatch/appeals ... nted.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) are ridiculous. Look at Z23, Z25 and Z26. You can barely tell if Z25 is male or female.
Longneck'd Iron

Post by Longneck'd Iron »

When the 1st lot of pictures appeared in the Sun newspaper, one of them looked a bit like my daughters fella, The offending picture was "tagged" on his Facebook page, for a laugh by my his mates.
He got pulled out of bed this morning & chucked in a cell for several hours, before they believed it wasn't him, letting him get home from Hornchurch Police station by himself.

Even if it turned out to be him, should you be treated like that just for running on a football pitch?

As upset as he is/was, I couldn't help pissing myself when I first heard he'd been arrested :lol: