The very best posts from KUMB over the years ...
Hope Nani doesn't see this thread.
- Posts: 3621
- Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 9:28 am
- Location: Rural Sevilla & the quieter part of Costa del Sol, sunny Spain
How comes that lot can get freebies from the club when our kids have to pay thru' the nose? Totally unfair! booooooooooooooo WHU
- Posts: 897
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:24 pm
Give yrself a pat on the back FK.
- Posts: 23291
- Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:54 pm
- Location: Choose to choose, choose to go
Ted Fenton wrote:Hope Nani doesn't see this thread.
- Posts: 700
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:53 pm
- Location: Block 140
Fionn Kiely wrote:
In an attempt to lift the doom and gloom which is all about us presently, I thought it might be refreshing to know that in deepest Africa, amidst the overwhelming tide of Man United and Chelsea supporters, a new breed of West Ham fans have been converted and will be representing our colours in the Western Zambian Division 1 next season....(with thanks to the club and Greg in particular..)
which one is you again?
- Posts: 5732
- Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:11 pm
Top stuff mate.
- Posts: 7014
- Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:28 am
- Location: King Wrong'un.......... B-)
Nice one Fionn
4th from the left at the back is lined up to replace upson when he goes to the spuds - dux said no player leaves without a replacement lined up.
- Posts: 7484
- Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 10:16 pm
Nice picture totally ruined by the ugly bloke in orange
- Posts: 1992
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:28 pm
- Location: The Beast from the East is Rising
Strange question, but that doesn't happen to be Linda Complex about 10 miles outside of Lusaka would it?
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:32 pm
- Location: Traveling
Nice one Fionn.
Had no idea that you are also part of "the project" though.
Which one have you got lined up to replace Upson?
- Posts: 1272
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:04 pm
How many editions of the Yellow Pages is FK standing on?
Good stuff, though.
btajim - mcfc
- There when they were sh*t
- Posts: 6468
- Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:40 pm
- Location: Failsworth, Manchester
- Bucky the beaver
- Posts: 23081
- Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2002 3:31 am
- Location: Tint int tin, Tin Tin
... which one is our new right back?
- Posts: 1328
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 10:56 am
Fionn Kiely wrote:In an attempt to lift the doom and gloom which is all about us presently, I thought it might be refreshing to know that in deepest Africa, amidst the overwhelming tide of Man United and Chelsea supporters, a new breed of West Ham fans have been converted and will be representing our colours in the Western Zambian Division 1 next season....(with thanks to the club and Greg in particular..)
What a pair of legs
You better be coming back over soon mate, need to a beer and a catch up. Been far too long (I certain mate of ours has hair now!).
- Billy no tag
- Posts: 15206
- Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 6:49 pm
- Location: Guildford
- Strangely fascinated with Bonehead's arse.
- Posts: 24487
- Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2002 12:05 am
- Posts: 968
- Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:40 pm
- Location: Booooom, Blast & Ruin
davids cross wrote:
They look well happy to be converted FK.............
Seriously, top stuff..........
Ey ey, why de fok does da white man have to bring west ham and no arsenal?
Seriously, good work with that, nice to see some good work being done out there.
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 11:33 pm
KIALOS wrote:which one is you again?
Far left doing the Gibbon impression
- Posts: 19686
- Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:55 pm
- Location: Somewhere between here and reality
fionn is that the alan kerins that used to hurl for galway?and a big congrats to you ,take a bow
It is indeed mate, he runs a huge project out there these days.
- Posts: 15784
- Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:03 am
- Location: Location Location
Return to KUMB Hall of Fame
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests