Atmospheric Pressure

The very best posts from KUMB over the years ...

Moderator: Gnome

In what part of the ground would you like to see a singing area?

Centenary Lower
9
5%
West Stand (Centenary End)
18
11%
West Stand (Central)
35
22%
West Stand (Bobby Moore End)
12
7%
Bobby Moore Lower
68
43%
East Stand (Bobby Moore End)
7
4%
East Stand (Central)
3
1%
East Stand (Centenary End)
3
1%
 
Total votes : 155

Postby outin the sticks on Mon Mar 22, 2004 10:35 pm

sicknote wrote:Rio lower near the centenary but about the 18 yard line would be good as the centenary gets its own atmosphere band two though that


is this not a mirror of where we sit now? :?
User avatar
outin the sticks
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:37 pm
Location: upminster, essex or the wakefield

Postby sicknote on Mon Mar 22, 2004 10:39 pm

outin the sticks wrote:
sicknote wrote:Rio lower near the centenary but about the 18 yard line would be good as the centenary gets its own atmosphere band two though that


is this not a mirror of where we sit now? :?



indeed :lol:
User avatar
sicknote
Plumbing the depths
 
Posts: 25087
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2002 10:34 pm
Location: looking out of my secret nuclear bunker

Postby outin the sticks on Mon Mar 22, 2004 10:42 pm

sicknote wrote:
outin the sticks wrote:
sicknote wrote:Rio lower near the centenary but about the 18 yard line would be good as the centenary gets its own atmosphere band two though that


is this not a mirror of where we sit now? :?



indeed :lol:


are the stairs that are about 5 yards away from me the difference between band 2 and band 3, if they are what is the difference in price?
User avatar
outin the sticks
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:37 pm
Location: upminster, essex or the wakefield

Postby kev on Mon Mar 22, 2004 10:48 pm

better off asking sicknote about the prices he is pretty good at knowing all that sort of stuff i think there is about £200 in it between cat 2 and 4
User avatar
kev
Midfield enforcer
 
Posts: 3006
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 11:30 am
Location: Sunny st.neots where the sun never sets

Postby sicknote on Mon Mar 22, 2004 10:52 pm

outin the sticks wrote:
sicknote wrote:
outin the sticks wrote:
sicknote wrote:Rio lower near the centenary but about the 18 yard line would be good as the centenary gets its own atmosphere band two though that


is this not a mirror of where we sit now? :?



indeed :lol:


are the stairs that are about 5 yards away from me the difference between band 2 and band 3, if they are what is the difference in price?


we are a block and a our seats in to band 2
User avatar
sicknote
Plumbing the depths
 
Posts: 25087
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2002 10:34 pm
Location: looking out of my secret nuclear bunker

Postby outin the sticks on Mon Mar 22, 2004 10:54 pm

o.k thanks :)
User avatar
outin the sticks
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:37 pm
Location: upminster, essex or the wakefield

Postby Greatest Cockney Rip Off on Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:28 pm

Roughly how much for a s/t are we looking at...just so as I can budget for one.
User avatar
Greatest Cockney Rip Off
 
Posts: 9088
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:29 am
Location: The ARSE end of London - literally!

Postby That's Zamora on Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:32 pm

Greatest Cockney Rip Off wrote:Roughly how much for a s/t are we looking at...just so as I can budget for one.


All depends where we decide to sit, how old you are (u-16, student or OAP) and whether or not we get promoted.
User avatar
That's Zamora
 
Posts: 880
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 11:13 pm

Postby sicknote on Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:33 pm

:lol:

GCRO OAP
User avatar
sicknote
Plumbing the depths
 
Posts: 25087
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2002 10:34 pm
Location: looking out of my secret nuclear bunker

Postby Gent on Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:39 pm

Hope you don't mind me jumping on guys but I'm up for some of this.
Had my first Season Ticket ever this year now the kids are grown up (more money and time) and the atmos in the DMU is so bad. It's been a rude awakening after years away from UP. Some people don't even know how to clap up there. OK they might not want to sing but at least show some enthusiasm.
The away games have been superb this year so to try and find some atmos I've already swopped seats for the Derby and Coventry games. Got one in the Centenery Lower and the other in the DML near the BML.
It's a great idea and I hope it works.
Gent
 
Posts: 1047
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 2:18 am

Postby chimchimcheroo on Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:40 pm

Greatest Cockney Rip Off wrote:Roughly how much for a s/t are we looking at...just so as I can budget for one.


You cheeky c*nt, you'll get it on the licence fee :wink:
User avatar
chimchimcheroo
 
Posts: 4246
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:55 pm
Location: Being Nauseatingly Positive

Postby Greatest Cockney Rip Off on Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:41 pm

sicknote wrote::lol:

GCRO OAP


Cheeky git....at ;east I don't wear the cardigans...!!! :lol:

I am a spritely 34 years old...hetrosexual, employed, white, English and as such do not qualify for any benifits, deductions whatsoever.... :(
User avatar
Greatest Cockney Rip Off
 
Posts: 9088
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:29 am
Location: The ARSE end of London - literally!

Postby kev on Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:43 pm

trust me everyone if this bloke writes a book buy it could be a classic
User avatar
kev
Midfield enforcer
 
Posts: 3006
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 11:30 am
Location: Sunny st.neots where the sun never sets

Postby That's Zamora on Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:48 pm

Gent wrote:Hope you don't mind me jumping on guys but I'm up for some of this.
Had my first Season Ticket ever this year now the kids are grown up (more money and time) and the atmos in the DMU is so bad. It's been a rude awakening after years away from UP. Some people don't even know how to clap up there. OK they might not want to sing but at least show some enthusiasm.
The away games have been superb this year so to try and find some atmos I've already swopped seats for the Derby and Coventry games. Got one in the Centenery Lower and the other in the DML near the BML.
It's a great idea and I hope it works.


nope dont mind at all. just as long as youre willing to sing away! youre on the list :D :

kev
chim
thats zamora
bryant4114
bevster
outinthesticks
losthammer
greatest cockney rip off
hammer0123
chevy
HammerMan2004
Richard Cranium
hammer0123
Al
Rob S
Wanstead + 2 mates
One Mcavennie
bonehead
Sicknote + 3 mates
Marky + 1 mate
MooreHurst
Southbank
Jobi Tyrese
Gent
peterbourgh/irons :oops:

Anyone else :?:
Last edited by That's Zamora on Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
That's Zamora
 
Posts: 880
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 11:13 pm

Postby kev on Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:54 pm

peterborough/irons mate forgot about him sorry mate hop your up for it
User avatar
kev
Midfield enforcer
 
Posts: 3006
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 11:30 am
Location: Sunny st.neots where the sun never sets

Postby Greatest Cockney Rip Off on Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:57 pm

We'll have to ask Lost Hammer's mum if it is ok for her little soldier to be singing at the football...wouldn't want to strain his vocal chords... :lol:


sorry mate...couldn't resist it..
User avatar
Greatest Cockney Rip Off
 
Posts: 9088
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:29 am
Location: The ARSE end of London - literally!

Postby kev on Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:00 am

:lol: :lol:
User avatar
kev
Midfield enforcer
 
Posts: 3006
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 11:30 am
Location: Sunny st.neots where the sun never sets

Postby Lost Hammer on Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:01 am

Oh dear no_no :lol:

Wheres that pic of kev pissing himself outside millwall? :lol:
User avatar
Lost Hammer
Conehead the bar alien
 
Posts: 10343
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2003 9:38 pm
Location: Going to Hoomv to buy a loocked toove.

Postby Gent on Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:04 am

That's Zamora wrote:...just as long as youre willing to sing away


Not sure I'd call what I do singing... more like making a noise
Gent
 
Posts: 1047
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 2:18 am

Postby That's Zamora on Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:06 am

Gent wrote:
That's Zamora wrote:...just as long as youre willing to sing away


Not sure I'd call what I do singing... more like making a noise


general expressing your love for west ham is enough, by whatever grunts necessary :!:
User avatar
That's Zamora
 
Posts: 880
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 11:13 pm

PreviousNext

Return to KUMB Hall of Fame

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests