The very best posts from KUMB over the years ...
Very sad news indeed.
- Posts: 373
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:01 pm
Condolences to the family.
- Posts: 7830
- Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:33 am
- Location: On a Kawa
Sad news, R.I.P Ray
- Posts: 1070
- Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 1:24 pm
- Location: Redhill, Surrey
RIP mate, My thoughts are with the family,
- Posts: 598
- Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:51 pm
- Location: in the midst of a revolution
My thoughts are also with the family and friends.
- Posts: 411
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:39 pm
- Location: Exiled in Dunston near Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
This sad news brings everything into perspective.
- Posts: 5794
- Joined: Mon May 23, 2005 8:20 pm
- Location: Hook, Line, Sinker, Copy of the Angling Times
God Bless you.and rest in peace. Its alway sad to hear of someones passing especially if , even though you haven't met or communicated you are associated with them somehow. Just hope that today with our new owners coming in you can at least look down and smile and hope for a new beginning for us all.
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:10 pm
- Location: essex
Hi, my name is Anne and I am ray4whu's daughter. I would just like to say a big thank you to all the fellow Hammers supporters who have posted messages on KUMB. I know my dad would be chuffed to know he was in the company of such generous people. Thankyou all once again,
Anne & family
P.S Up the Hammers !!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:15 pm
Hi Kensington and all fellow Hammers, its Lynn ray4whu's daughter. WOW what a great bunch of people my dad associated with on here. We cannot thank you all enough for the very kind words that you have all sent to our Dad, as my sister Anne previously said our Dad would be very proud as he was to be a Hammer since a very small child. Also today i think he was looking down on The Hammers and bringing them a bit of luck with the takeover, lets hope he does it for the rest of the season!!!! Once again thanks from the heart!!xxx
LYNN AND FAMILY. AND IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING UP THE HAMMERS!!!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:14 pm
WHU Fans Turkey
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:43 pm
- Location: TEKİRDAG İN TURKEY - email@example.com
And Ladies..thank YOU for taking time out to post your thanks, during what MUST be a trying time for your respective families....
Your dad raised some classy girls....he must be proud of you....
- ex 'ouston 'ammer
- Posts: 22995
- Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2002 5:19 pm
- Location: Journey to the dead of night. High on a hill in Eldorado
- Posts: 6941
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:39 pm
- Location: The Isle of Lesbos, Cuba- Tottenham redondo corriente con el pene que cuelga fuera
I lost a good pal of mine to cancer last year. An awful b*stard of a disease that even the strongest men cannot beat.
RIP and best wishes to the family
- The Daily Llama
- Posts: 3706
- Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2002 2:50 pm
- Location: Running to Stratford with the torch alight and my trimm trabs on fire
Rest in peace Ray.
My thoughts are with your family and friends.
- The boy's got form
- Posts: 5844
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 2:07 pm
- Location: A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth can get its pants on
rays profile on here
Sadly few of Ray's posts remain on the live forum but there is at least one that will put a smile on your faces if you have a look ...
God bless Ray, God bless girls.
Up the Junction
- Thinks he owns the place
- Posts: 40993
- Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2002 1:03 am
- Planet Of The Apes
- Posts: 799
- Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 2:41 pm
- Location: Brisbane, Awwstraliagh!
Fortunes Always Hiding......
- The bard of East London
- Posts: 518
- Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:22 pm
- Location: Look over your shoulder's girls.....!
- Posts: 9408
- Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:47 pm
- Location: Mokum
Rest in peace fellow Hammer
My thoughts are with your family and friends
- Posts: 3048
- Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:10 pm
Return to KUMB Hall of Fame
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests