|All you need to know about West Ham United FC's potential move to Stratford.
(Apologies mods if this needs to be merged into something else)
More front than Buckingham Palace this bloke.
Leyton Orient chairman Barry Hearn tells West Ham & Premier League: We’ll drop Olympic Stadium legal appeal if you build us new ground
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... er-league-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
What an utter mug
****, I keep forgetting about the Olympic Stadium board - I'm a mug myself. Delete/lock/never speak of this thread again mods
Oh thats a great idea Barry let me see if we have any loose change knocking about. or
**** off you dopey ****
He really is a complete thunderc*nt! He is the new McCabe!
Somewhere that could hold a darts tourny as well
Have a word with yourself hearn you mug
Last edited by mitford on Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
....this is funny as f**k...keep digging Mr Hearn...there is absolutely nothing to prejudice any argument you have...just keep digging; you'll be able to put the footings in yourself at this rate.
couldnt see no direct quote saying he wants west ham or the PL to pay to build his stadium, but if he does and he wonders why the orient wasnt considered is because they:
1. arent within the borough of newham
2. arent even a rival of west ham, its like considering us moving nearer dagenham (they are at home on different days to us)
3. never put forward a bid for the OS
4. the OS puts us closer to our clubs origins (see memorial ground and castle swifts ground on west ham lane)
5. arsenals 60k stadium wasnt opposed by anyone, why should a new 60k stadium a few miles closer affect anything (in fact I bet a few fans over at orient are gooners aswell as hammers)
6. see Liverpool and Evertons ground distance
7. or Notts County and Nott Forest
Can't we let him lease Upton Park for how much we will be paying for the Olympic Stadium?
Whate a vile money grabing toe rag of a 'man' Hearn is. Or in layman's terms a ****ing 'orrible ****.
Didn't they have something like a 20K seater before he lopped it in half?
Made more dosh from the flats...I wonder why he is doing this
Maybe they should move back to Clapton...
I'm surprised Hearn has shown his true intentions so early. Weakens his argument a tad..reckon the old boy is losing it. I must adfmit I worked with Barry years ago and he is alright as it happens.
He plays his poker hands a bit to early sometimes too, I saw him slow bet then go all in on a small pair (8's or something like that) after the turn card, he got called and lost his rag big time.
Turn the rest of the existing site it into flats, then he'll have enough.
Isnt it bad enough trying to SheffUre afloat the same time.
lets bail out Plymouth and Portsmouth and -iverpoo- while were at it.
What is he trying to achieve with this crap?
9. Chelsea : Fulham.
This is'nt funny anymore its just blackmail pure and simple
4. Please stop with this, it's not true. All others are but not 4
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests