The FSF are non biased...

An archive of news, events and discussion leading up to and post West Ham United's historic move from Upton Park to Stratford in 2016.

Moderators: Gnome, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

GideaParkHammer

Re: The FSF are non biased...

Post by GideaParkHammer »

Billydinho wrote:GPH, I'm playing devil's advocate here but:

Why should you be allowed a beer in the stands?

Why should you be treated with respect by the police when the feeling is not mutual?

Most football fans are utter moron c***s. For this reason alone these precautions must stay in place. It's not much to ask to stand for 45 minutes without drinking an alcoholic beverage is it?
It is all about choice. I can go to a Rugby game and have a beer. In fact the last time I went to Twickers, I did not drink even though I could.

Devils advocate or not, I will disagree that most football fans are morons.
the pink palermo
Huge noggin
Has liked: 759 likes
Total likes: 2939 likes

Post by the pink palermo »

The Rebirth wrote: The only losers are Orient.

f*** em
Says it all really . :thdn:

Whatever your views on whether the FSF should be involved in this or not ( and my view is not) , this isn't the right answer .

Orient have fans who have gone there for years and they will have genuine concerns about the future of their club .

The fact that Hearn is an odious twat and is only trying to turn a coin for himself isn't relevant .Had you written "the only loser is Hearn , f*** him", fair enough , but what have Leyton Orient football club and their fans ever done to piss you off ?

I can't help but feel the FSF would be better served highlighting the behaviour and motives of Hearn rather than attacking us .In the same way I think we should focus on Hearn and not the O's .It's a decent club with real fans .
Believer
Has liked: 1389 likes
Total likes: 735 likes

Post by Believer »

The Rebirth wrote:One of the Business areas is planned for T*ttenham mate and also Croydon.
This will boost Sp*rs I don't think Levy is in on this also it's funny that the two clubs who were part of the Olympics and Athletics Palace (near Croydon) and T*ttenham are the areas picked out by Boris for Enterprise and New Business Hubs.

The only losers are Orient.

f*** em
Thanks for the clarification. I thought I had read that but wasnt sure. I am sure that Hearn will be getting something from spurs for his input. I used to have a fair bit of time for Hearn - i've none now. He's just a greedy interfering spurs supporting Paul O'Grady lookalikey twonk !!
Me ol china

Post by Me ol china »

the pink palermo wrote:
Why would people feel the poll would not show overwhelming apathy or even support for our position ?

PP how could it show support for our position ? it's not a poll it's a petition
DICAN10

Post by DICAN10 »

barry hearn is a **** evreyone knows it. like to see the FSF over-rule a government decision. aint gonna happen so f*** off back to your whole hearn you little scrotum.
the pink palermo
Huge noggin

the pink palermo wrote:
Why would people feel the poll would not show overwhelming apathy or even support for our position ?
Me ol china wrote:
PP how could it show support for our position ? it's not a poll it's a petition
Simple.

Ignore it , wait for it to get 200 signatures or whatever , and then it could be said , "in a Nationwide survey , only 200 people objected, therefore most fans were not against it" .
Billydinho
Has liked: 174 likes
Total likes: 767 likes

Post by Billydinho »

GideaParkHammer wrote:
Devils advocate or not, I will disagree that most football fans are morons.
Really? I would have said that was the non-variable in my statement.
Aceface
Has liked: 358 likes
Total likes: 1446 likes

Post by Aceface »

This whole episode makes my blood boil. How can people not see what a snake oil salesman he is? He's contradicted himself the whole way through - happy for Spurs to move there, happy to move CLOSER to us if he gets a nicer stadium, happy to move away from the area before this all started - it's crystal clear it's all just for a bit of wedge. This is the guy who BUILT FLATS ON HIS OWN FOOTBALL GROUND.

With the greatest respect, f*** off Barry.
Aceface
Has liked: 358 likes
Total likes: 1446 likes

Post by Aceface »

the pink palermo wrote:It's a decent club with real fans .
If that's the case then they should be robust enough to continue to exist nearby us as they have for the best part of the last century
the pink palermo
Huge noggin

the pink palermo wrote:It's a decent club with real fans .
Aceface wrote:
If that's the case then they should be robust enough to continue to exist nearby us as they have for the best part of the last century
I agree .

That's why I am suggesting the real target of the FSF should be Hearn , not us .

But I'll never support people stifling a debate .
Me ol china

Post by Me ol china »

Pinky i agree with you regarding a debate but this is not a debate & we all know that there will never be only 200 signatures, christ people will be signing it just because they don't like West Ham & there would be plenty to sign that petition :lol:

Whatever way you look at it we cannot come out of this looking favourable, i won't be leaving any comments on it personally because i am really past caring what anyone else thinks about us but being a season ticket holder & supporter are the FSF not meant to be representing me as well ?
the pink palermo
Huge noggin

MEoC

It's an online poll .Nobody cares - not even if Her Majesty the Queen signed it and fessed up to being a regular at Brisbane Road .

Ignore it and it'll go away quickly - fight it and it will grow legs .
hammer
Strangely fascinated with Bonehead's arse.

Post by hammer »

wangenhammer wrote:tbh I`m actually behind this, and I have just signed the petition.
Simply because of the running track
fishing?
Me ol china

Post by Me ol china »

Pinky believe it or not mate that is what i am doing, all i was doing was making a point that we cannot come out of it favourably
QuintonNimoy

Post by QuintonNimoy »

This is slightly unfortunate:
It is FSF policy that ground moves should only take place when they have both the majority of fans’ support after a full, free, and fair.
A full, free and fair.... what? Or is it a full and free fair? Fun for the family I suppose.

I'm not really sure what mark they think they're hitting here. In order to stop some businessmen making money regardless of their supporter's opinions (who can walk away if they don't like it and own 0% of the club) they're appealing to the government? They know it's the Tories running the place right?
e17
Has liked: 280 likes
Total likes: 940 likes

Post by e17 »

Hearn is Hearn, he's had bigger platforms to shout his views about all of this from, the national news for a start.

It's The FSF who need to f*** off & should be ashamed of themselves. Hearn's 'track record' is already clear.
Romford
Big X

Post by Romford »

the pink palermo wrote:MEoC

It's an online poll .Nobody cares - not even if Her Majesty the Queen signed it and fessed up to being a regular at Brisbane Road .

Ignore it and it'll go away quickly - fight it and it will grow legs .

You are missing the point...the FSF are getting involved in something they shouldn't.

Still nothing from the regular FSF people on here :think:
steveyrockstar
Has liked: 171 likes
Total likes: 757 likes

Post by steveyrockstar »

counter it with an online petition against the FSF?
kenthammer
Has liked: 245 likes
Total likes: 395 likes

Post by kenthammer »

petition going well :lol:
The Rebirth
It's all about the confidence

Post by The Rebirth »

kenthammer wrote:petition going well :lol:
LOL