West Ham Utd 0 Sunderland 3 (22/05/11)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

scousehammerette

Re: West Ham Utd v Sunderland: match thread

Post by scousehammerette »

Dyl wrote:we don't like liverpool or it's players, they are scum
Fair enough. I feel much the same way about Man Utd.

What about the players we've got who used to play for you? (You can have 'em back by the way!)
Dyl

Post by Dyl »

scousehammerette wrote: Fair enough. I feel much the same way about Man Utd.
we also feel the same way about man utd.

and tottenham, arsenal, chelsea...
Matt of iron

Post by Matt of iron »

HarrowInnHammer wrote:First Half was dire but the congas, the little group forming at the front of the TBL and a better atmosphere in the second half cheered me up. Like a few others missed the second goal jumping about!
Ha! :lol:

Me too mate.

Looked up and wondered what the hell had happened?
hornsey
Total likes: 5 likes

Post by hornsey »

http://www.whufc.com/articles/20110522/ ... 84_2364855" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Da Costa, Cole, Ba 'injured'
YEH RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGHHHHHT.
libero
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 11 likes

Post by libero »

Scouse

This forum is a broad church, with probably 1000+ repeat posters.

I am nevertheless afraid to report that your assessments of Jamie Carragher are likely to place you in a minority of one.

He personifies everything I hate about LFC.[/quote]

Prophet

That's absolutely spot on. I haven't followed this thread, I didn't watch the match and I'm not going to re-connect with West Ham until I know who the new manager is. I feel I need a short break from all things WHUFC, but I'll be back, hopefully with optimism, when we know where we are and who's in charge

But I'll certainly lend my support to your post. Carragher embodies everything I hate about Liverpool as a city, the ludicrous accent of its inhabitants, its horrible football club and the constant media hype it is given by brainless scouse pundits paid a fortune by the BBC.

In my opinion the world would be a better place with Carragher (and Gerrard) playing in the Afghan third division where they'd find their level and probably enjoy living in a country slighty less violent than their home city

(Those of you with an interest in psychology will realise that I'm slagging off these 2 nerds because anything WHUFC related is just a little too raw at the moment, and as basil once said, "The samaritans were engaged")
wivenhoetim
Has liked: 23 likes
Total likes: 25 likes

Post by wivenhoetim »

just back, and a couple of points to make,
It would be really easy to glibbly call the display *****, ...but it was, in fact worse than that it was spineless *****. What the f*** has this club come to. Keen spouts that hes putting out a team who would die for the chance to wear the claret and blue shirt where the f*** were they. Rats,rats and sinking ****ing ships !!!! Just so annoyed, but this is not just a have a pop moment because there was one or two moments of hope, Jordon Spence, unsung, quietly assured, very very good display, right back, centre midfield, completely unfazed, frreddie sears, one of your better performances, LBM, limited but passionate,and thats pretty much it. Where was MDC? could have done with him today.A couple of thank yous now, - Scott, Mr ****ing Braveheart, Rob, Mr Nother cross (only joshing) I salute you both, class and unassuming all round good guys, unusual qualities in todays football "stars".we will miss you both, more than any of us realise right now, However the biggest thanks should go to anybody who was part of that East Stand conga, or the TBL beach party, this club dosent deserve fans like us.We may be going to Coventry next season, but well never be sent there....I ****ing love this club.... PS thanks for your leadership Matty you fuckin tosspot, you represent all that is wrong with this club at the moment!! Onwarsd and upwards, brave new world, brave new board and brave new manager ....pleeeease.... :crest:
Hugh Jargon (Old)
Location: The Isle of Lesbos, Cuba- Tottenham redondo corriente con el pene que cuelga fuera

Post by Hugh Jargon (Old) »

Well...what can I say...utter shambles. We might struggle next season.
scousehammerette

Dyl wrote:
we also feel the same way about man utd.

and tottenham, arsenal, chelsea...
b*llocks to Chelsea, plastic flag wavers, we ALL hate 'em. Nice of them to give us 50mil for the crocked llama in January though.

My kid sister forgot she was Scouse and defected to West Ham as soon as we moved to London. Mind you, she was 5 at the time.
Hammer Laffers
Has liked: 8 likes
Total likes: 17 likes

Post by Hammer Laffers »

Don't really ware about the result, however, the fans were top notch today, spent more time joining in than watching the game, it was nice that sunderland fans not to rub our noses in our relegation, bumped into a few few after the game and they were top notch :thup:

As for Jamie Carragher I hate him nearly as much Tottenham
hawkins_hammer
Has liked: 25 likes
Total likes: 129 likes

Post by hawkins_hammer »

I dont like to come into these threads all bombastic and slate a player, but Tommy H was absolutely rubbish today.

Also I dont like abusing our own, but the 'Brady takes it up the arse' chant did make me chuckle. Get off the Apprentice and run our club better you cow :lol:
Essex 'Ammer12

Post by Essex 'Ammer12 »

scousehammerette wrote: Fair enough. I feel much the same way about Man Utd.

What about the players we've got who used to play for you? (You can have 'em back by the way!)
Glen Johnson and Joe Cole?

Ok then :lol: .
Dyl

Post by Dyl »

scousehammerette wrote: b***ocks to Chelsea, plastic flag wavers, we ALL hate 'em. Nice of them to give us 50mil for the crocked llama in January though.

My kid sister forgot she was Scouse and defected to West Ham as soon as we moved to London. Mind you, she was 5 at the time.
lucky girl :lol:
hawkins_hammer

Post by hawkins_hammer »

Also the way Spence clapped the crowd at the end made me think he's been told his contract wont be getting renewed. Im always an optimist.
scousehammerette

Essex 'Ammer12 wrote: Glen Johnson and Joe Cole?

Ok then .
Might keep hold of Johno for a bit come to think of it. :lol: You can have Konchesky and Cole back though.
Doc H Ball
Has liked: 917 likes
Total likes: 1919 likes

Post by Doc H Ball »

west ham15 wrote:Did anyone feel like topping themselves today?
Yeah, but I discovered methamphetamine instead.

Moscow Mules also work well - 2 measures premium vodka, 1 measure lime, 3 dashes angastura bitter, top up with ginger beer over ice. Have 3 and you won't feel like topping yourself, just somebody else.
Hammer Laffers
Has liked: 8 likes
Total likes: 17 likes

Post by Hammer Laffers »

hawkins_hammer wrote:Also the way Spence clapped the crowd at the end made me think he's been told his contract wont be getting renewed. Im always an optimist.

By the way you are posting you'll be needing this, 08457 90 90 90. :lol:
hawkins_hammer

Post by hawkins_hammer »

I just need to talk to someone Laffers :lol:
Up the Junction
Thinks he owns the place
Has liked: 748 likes
Total likes: 3446 likes

Post by Up the Junction »

"I love the club. I played for the club for nine years, I've come back and I've coached the club for nine years. It's in my blood; I feel I can really take the club on and contribute. I feel it's time for me to go on and be a manager, possibly. I can coach players well; if you ask any of the players about respect and if they would like me to take the job I think you'd get a big affirmative from the majority of the players."

Kevin Keen's post match press conference, in full: http://www.kumb.com/story.php?id=125350" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
HammerMan2004
Has liked: 500 likes
Total likes: 1275 likes

Post by HammerMan2004 »

I thought Freddie Piquionne was magnificent up front.
That's ****ing nonsense Kevin.
've conducted myself quite well, I've spoken to the press ok....I feel I can really take the club on and contribute. I feel it's time for me to go on and be a manager, possibly. I can coach players well; if you ask any of the players about respect and if they would like me to take the job I think you'd get a big affirmative from the majority of the players.
Likes to big himself up doesn't he...
wivenhoetim
Has liked: 23 likes
Total likes: 25 likes

Post by wivenhoetim »

I thought Freddie Piquionne was magnificent up front.
...It truly is a **** view from the technical area aint it.