Millwall 0 West Ham Utd 0 (17/09/11)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

fmgod
Has liked: 50 likes
Total likes: 145 likes

Re: Millwall v West Ham Utd: match thread

Post by fmgod »

Hammer Matty wrote:
Wouldn't surprise me, didn't something similar happen 2 years ago? :?
At home Cole got racial abuse and gave them the ****er sign

To be fair as poor as the atmosphere was today I don't think they racially abused any of our players.
happyhammer3

Post by happyhammer3 »

I didnt go today. How bad was our support today? I cant believe it was as bad as they are saying on their forums but some on here are saying it as well. Ive been to many away games and cant believe we would not turn up for this one.
Last edited by happyhammer3 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kthammer

Post by kthammer »

paulhs1 wrote:That makes six league wins unbeaten and we've kept up our 2 point average.
We now have 2 very winnable home games that if won will probably put us in the auto promotion places and ahead of where we need to be. We are on schedule!
And I think it's going to get better. PLayers like Bentley and Baldock still finding their feet. Other players like Nolan still to hit form. Plus we have players like Carew and Collison to come in.
frankiemac

Post by frankiemac »

Just looked on that hof site again...the thread titled sell out...the opening post makes my blood boil...****ing scumbags
jacko
Has liked: 60 likes
Total likes: 149 likes

Post by jacko »

happyhammer3 wrote:I didnt go today. How bad was our support today? I cant believe it was as bad as they are saying on their forums but some on here are saying it as well. Ive been to many away games and cant believe we would not turn up for this one.
i wouldn't worry about it. Self-improvement is the easy way to improve support.
happyhammer3

Post by happyhammer3 »

<post removed>
Last edited by Up the Junction on Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: PM sent.
peacable lion

Post by peacable lion »

westham,eggyandchips wrote:Apparently, the reason for the poor atmosphere from the home fans was due to them being upset at the closure of Dale Farm this monday. :lol:

Haha what a joker,where's Dale farm again?

We'll sell out our allocation at yours you can be sure of that,unlike you jokers haha
happyhammer3

Post by happyhammer3 »

<post removed>
Hammer Laffers
Has liked: 8 likes
Total likes: 17 likes

Post by Hammer Laffers »

peacable lion wrote:
We'll sell out our allocation at yours you can be sure of that,unlike you jokers haha

Erm....we did sell out our allocation :lol:
mywhufc

Post by mywhufc »

peacable lion wrote: Haha what a joker,where's Dale farm again?
just across the river from mud chute farm, I think it's called Bermondsey.. Go walk your daaag
Oldun
Has liked: 165 likes
Total likes: 566 likes

Post by Oldun »

Its in Essex but full of South of the river p***** like you looking for a better life.
Hammer Matty
Has liked: 52 likes
Total likes: 123 likes

Post by Hammer Matty »

peacable lion wrote:Haha what a joker,where's Dale farm again?

:think:
Matt of iron

Post by Matt of iron »

So we take 4000 to Watford, 3000 plus to forest and Doncaster but didn't sell out Millwall.
:lol:
Pocket Pardew
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 16 likes

Post by Pocket Pardew »

So can those who went to the game confirm that Faubert had a decent game? There was a hell of a lot of people on here earlier listening to the radio and slagging him right off. I think it was because his name wasn't mentioned enough!
Jigga
Total likes: 2 likes

Post by Jigga »

These are the facts.....

It was a **** game.
We should have won.
We outsung them
Bentley missed a sitter.
Millwally right back should have been sent off.
We settled for a point early doors.
All Lions are inbred c****.
LeicesterHammer

Post by LeicesterHammer »

Are these the same Millwall fans who brought 93 (?) to Wolves a few years back in the CC? Small-time club with a big hatred of their superior neighbours... :crest:
doddsy35

Post by doddsy35 »

I tell you what it does make me laugh

FACTS

we where **** as a team today maybe faubert and green where ok
Our fans where good great at times but generally ok
there fans where like ares gave it large
the atmosphere at times was electric

Now the facts out of the way the den is now a fortress leading to all fans westham and millwall arriving on trains together not knowing whos who then being hered like sheep down the metal pen to the away end no beer and police pulling people whove had more than 3 beers

on the way out they hold us for 25 minutes + with a twat announcer saying we appreciatte your patience every 5 minutes what a cock then they herded us ( all 2000 0 TOGETHER AT TOWER HILL AND THEN ONTO WESTHAM EVEN THOUGH I NEEDED TO HEAD FOR paddington so the police have it all sewn up this = **** atmosphere generatter

at upton park it will be different 34,000 and 10,000 outside they will be herded down the main street and u will be able to drink

this will equal a great atmosphere

let the p***** have there fa cup go on the house of fun website there going on about how crap we are yer right didnt see you at london bridge and why coz like above the police where on top from the start

Headbanger
Kentish Hammer
Has liked: 2 likes
Total likes: 91 likes

Post by Kentish Hammer »

Love the way the p***** are creaming themselves over the "where were you at Upton Park" song.

Let's face facts - all of the games in recent years were sown up by the police with little trouble other than one two years ago when the police ****ed up. And tMillwall were well and truly put in their place that night. Anyone saying otherwise is quite simply lying.
Jigga
Total likes: 2 likes

Post by Jigga »

Don't worry I just Pm'd him for being a ****...
indiehammer

Post by indiehammer »

Pocket Pardew wrote:So can those who went to the game confirm that Faubert had a decent game? There was a hell of a lot of people on here earlier listening to the radio and slagging him right off. I think it was because his name wasn't mentioned enough!
From the perspective of listening to the game on the radio, the commentators made it sound as if everytime Faubert had the ball, he wasted the opportunity by fluffing a cross or never finding a team mate. However i think this was mainly due to the fact he had no support or players positioning themselves well in the box.

Carlton sounded like he had an off game today and he didn't get much support from Lansbury/Nolan/Noble/Taylor.

But from what i've heard from people at the game it did sound like Faubert had a gooden. Someone a few pages back even called him MOTM. He deffinatley deserves his place in the side, although sometimes he may make a mess of a chance, he creates alot more than some give him credit for. I'm suprised he hasn't scored yet this season.