saturday's news 10th march includes west ham

An archive of Cockney Hammer's West Ham-related daily news digests from 2009-2015. For the latest daily digests, see the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

cockney hammer
Resident badge expert
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 143 likes

saturday's news 10th march includes west ham

Post by cockney hammer »

the sun

Karren Brady’s
football diary

THE FA's delay in appointing a coach until the end of the season makes it obvious the leading candidates are English, which means Harry Redknapp or Roy Hodgson.

Tottenham will fight with every weapon to keep Harry.

West Ham would do the same with Sam Allardyce — and it might just be Hodgson, the Prince Charles of English football, will finally be called to the colours after years of waiting. Like Charles, he might be surprisingly good at the top job.

SUN, MARCH 4

WHAT is a lady to do but flinch when the boys are at each other like Sunderland and Newcastle.

Mike Dean gave eight yellow and two red cards — one to a man who will be told tomorrow he cannot play for quite a few weeks.

He is... wait for it... Lee Cattermole. The Sunderland captain has problems with confusing the target for his tackles and with authority.

I'm told underneath it all Cattermole is a grand lad. It's time he proved it.

MON, MARCH 5

JUST seen the viewing figures for yesterday's lunchtime TV games and Cardiff v West Ham top the table!

The audience was 2.4million — four times Newcastle v Sunderland.

Anyone who doesn't think West Ham are going to be the biggest club in the world is making a big mistake. Seriously, those with the tendency to think anything outside the Prem is Cbeebies stuff, get real.

TUES, MARCH 6

NO less than £11million was passed on by Blackpool to owner Owen Oyston's company from profits made in the Premier League last season.

It made him the highest-paid director in world football.

I suppose the question is this: Will the money be better employed in an old man's war chest or in the pockets of players and agents?

WED, MARCH 7

I RECEIVED some nice emails after calling Spurs a football secondary school compared with West Ham.

I'd like to remind S…kicker of Barnet, Cockerel Lover of Shooters Hill and their friends that seven of the last World Cup squad played academy football with West Ham.

Some record that. And now Arsenal threaten to overtake you in the league. Shame.

THURS, MARCH 8

LUNCH after the night before — Watford choked West Ham 1-1. It's going to be a long, hard season.

At least I had a bit of a laugh when a chap approaches my friend and remarks: "Like a drink, don't you?" "Do I know you?" he asks.

"Yes, I know a lot about you. I saw you in court recently." My pal is confused until up comes the immortal words: "I was the judge!"

FRI, MARCH 9

IF Lionel Messi will sign for us in the summer, I can offer him a house in Ilford.

A couple of weeks ago, I promised to let readers know what were the contents of a 1958 safety deposit box our bank sent us.

They were the deeds to an Ilford house. So I'll let Lionel know. The problem is house prices haven't kept pace with player wages and those five goals he scored for Barcelona on Wednesday might just have put him out of our league.

Another Kids-for-a-Quid game tomorrow at West Ham, which just goes to prove that we are more than just a football club. Making football affordable for all is part of being a champion of the community and something we really believe in.

the sun

Hammers nail down Collins

Hammers boss Sam Allardyce sent out an SOS to the Wales defender after it was confirmed that Winston Reid faces a further period on the sidelines.

Powerful centre-back Reid suffered a head injury playing for New Zealand in the recent 3-2 defeat by Jamaica.

Allardyce said: "We've needed to call Collins in because Winston Reid has had a long-term injury.

"Collins has experienced promotion with Sunderland twice so he knows what's needed."

The adaptable defender — who can play at left-back or centrally — spent five years in the northeast, collecting Championship winners' medals in 2004-05 and 2006-07.

The 31-year-old has registered with West Ham until May 21 and will wear the No 25 shirt.

He told West Ham TV: "West Ham are going well in the league and looking for promotion.

"They are having a good season so this was a chance for me to come out on loan and get some games in.

"I went out on loan to Ipswich earlier this season and played 16 games there and I've played a few games for Stoke, but I want to be playing week-in, week-out if I can. Hopefully I can come down here, get myself into the team and be part of it.

"I keep myself ready on and off the pitch and have been training hard to keep myself ticking over. I played a couple of games for Stoke over the last couple of weeks. I got the call on Thursday night so I've come down to try to play some games.

"Games come thick and fast in the Championship —either Saturday/Tuesday or Saturday/Wednesday — so you need a big squad. I'm ready if needed.

"I've won the Championship twice, the first in 2005 and then in 2007, so it would be nice to complete a hat-trick. It'll be a battle but with the position West Ham are in, the finishing line is there and hopefully we can achieve promotion over the next 12 games."

He joined Stoke for £2.75million in August 2009 but has struggled to make the first team squad this season.

Collins moved to Ipswich on loan in September 2011 and made 16 appearances for the Portman Road outfit, scoring three goals.

the mirror

West Ham snap up Stoke defender on loan

West Ham have signed Danny Collins on loan from Stoke.

The Potters defender will spend the rest of the season with the Hammers as they continue their push for automatic promotion from the Championship.

Wales international Collins, 31, who can play at full-back or centre-back, has gone straight into the squad for Saturday's visit of Doncaster.

"West Ham are going well in the league and looking for promotion," said Collins. "They are having a good season so this was a chance for me to come out on loan and get some games in.

"I went out on loan to Ipswich earlier this season and played 16 games there and I've played a few games for Stoke, but I want to be playing week-in, week-out if I can. Hopefully I can come down here, get myself into the team and be part of it.

"I keep myself ready on and off the pitch and have been training hard to keep myself ticking over. I played a couple of games for Stoke over the last couple of weeks. I got the call on Thursday night so I've come down to try to play some games.

"Games come thick and fast in the Championship - either Saturday/Tuesday or Saturday/Wednesday - so you need a big squad. I'm ready if needed.

"I've won the Championship twice, the first in 2005 and then in 2007, so it would be nice to complete a hat-trick. It'll be a battle but with the position West Ham are in, the finishing line is there and hopefully we can achieve promotion over the next 12 games."

the express

DON’T BE AFRAID SAM ALLARDYCE

Sam Allardyce says fear is a big enemy

SAM ALLARDYCE does not look like he is afraid of very much. He understands fear, though. He knows how it may grip his players at West Ham as the expectancy builds that they will be promoted back to the Premier League this spring.

He has a working knowledge, too, of how it will have infected to the very roots the football clubs involved in the top-flight’s relegation meltdown day this afternoon.

What is it really like being a manager involved in a battle against the drop? Bolton play Queens Park Rangers today. Wolves meet Blackburn Rovers. Jobs, careers, mortgages, reputations and futures are on the razor’s edge – well beyond the playing and coaching staff who get all the headlines.

“It is just hell,” said Allardyce yesterday. “Talk about not sleeping. A manager’s job on a Saturday is stressful enough at the best of times. In a relegation battle, the pressure is just constant. There is constant negativity flowing in and around the club. Do you know what is the biggest one dropped on you as the manager? There is that fear that the club might have to sack people, make them redundant if you go down. There is fear from the owners, fear from the sponsorship boys, fear from the corporate hospitality people. And it all comes down to you as boss to stop all that by avoiding relegation.”

ì
Talk about not sleeping. A manager’s job on a Saturday is stressful enough at the best of times
î

Allardyce, 57, was called into the Boleyn Ground with the specific all-consuming aim of reversing last season’s relegation. In his previous job, he was summoned by Blackburn in 2008 when they were in deep trouble midway through the season and set off on a nine-game unbeaten run which marked the beginning of the road to safety.

As he contemplated the similarities between the job he did at Blackburn and the one taken on at QPR in January by Mark Hughes, he said: “The owner, Tony Fernandes, will have great fear and anxiety just now over the amount of money he has sunk into the club. But things cannot be instant. Halfway through the season, a new manager has come in but they have the same problems. They can’t score goals and they ship too many and they keep getting men sent off. I would think Mark would revert to what he did when he took over at Ewood Park. They were third from bottom. He got them from there to safety and then went on.”

This, he says, is what the skills of management are really about. He is big on mentality and psychology. But he does not trust footballers to know how to find their own way out of trouble.

He added: “I’ve never been inspired by a player over how the game should be played. What I mean is they don’t know how the game is played by 11 players. They just know how they want to play individually. If you don’t guide them, they will do what they want. Then your number is up.

“We can’t score goals? So what will we do? We’ll stop conceding. The first thing we’ll do is put a block on the opposition scoring. Then we’ll try to win a game after that rather than the other way around. That is how you begin to grow their confidence.

“Anxiety and fear are a part of playing well. But when it turns into too much fear, that negative element begins. People say they’re not trying, they’re not motivated or they’re not fit. It’s rubbish.

“The player can’t run because he’s too frightened. He couldn’t be any fitter but his body is that fearful. He can’t put one foot in front of another. He isn’t able to cope with the fear up top in his head.

“And that is the key element. If your head can deal with it, that will get you out of trouble. If it can’t, you’re gone no matter how fast or fit you are.

“Some players just can’t cope. But others grow. That is what will get you out of trouble. If you’re in a relegation battle, you must build up the positive side of the brain function. Then the players look forward to coming in instead of arriving in a negative frame of mind.”

WEST HAM’S match at home against Doncaster Rovers this afternoon is a Kids For A Quid game. Children and young adults accompanied by a grown-up pay just £1. On the door or call the ticket office 0871 22 2700.

football is a funny old game

West Ham fans should appreciate Kevin Nolan

It was a fantastic victory at the notoriously tough Cardiff City stadium on Sunday. Admittedly whilst their legs were seizing up in fits of cramp on the hallowed turf of Wembley a week previously, ours were resting peacefully on a beach in Dubai whilst watching them cry, but we don’t want to undermine our team of a vital win.

We’ve all been guilty of disparaging the ability of Kevin Nolan this season but stick a TV camera in front of him and he’s bound to score. We were all expecting a world-beater following the abundance of broadcasted goals when he signed in the summer, but now, probably like Bolton and Newcastle fans, we understand the true limitations of Kevin Nolan whereas the average football fan may still be scratching his head as to why Nolan has never earned an England cap whilst the likes of Francis Jeffers, Michael Ricketts and David Nugent have. To be fair they’re probably entitled to that question.

It was interesting that at the end of the game, Sam Allardyce wanted to highlight the point that “Kevin Nolan is a midfielder goal-scorer; he's not a midfielder playmaker”, and I personally think that if he had done so sooner that we would all have a far more positive perception of Nolan.

Being billed as the replacement for Scott Parker did not put Nolan in an easy position when he first joined, especially because he is a completely different player. Nolan was promoted as the new talisman, instantaneously given the captain’s armband and took over Parker’s role as the model for every West Ham advertising campaign; obviously an effective marketing strategy considering the amount of fans regretfully lumbering around the Boleyn with ‘NOLAN’ slapped on their backs.

But as soon as the anticipation was over and he finally stepped onto the pitch, the feeling has been much of disappointment and frustration despite an impressive amount of goals. This is mainly because he isn’t there to dramatically save the day and break up every move by diving in front of a thundering strike, nor does he emphatically dribble through the middle of the pitch or pivot in a circle; he isn’t Scott Parker.

Whilst we have all recognized that Mark Noble has taken on somewhat of a ‘Parker-role’ this season, we have also expected Nolan to climb into his skin, but Nolan is a completely different animal to what we have ever had before.

As Allardyce says, “he puts himself in very dangerous positions in the box and finds the quality and the finish that's basically only afforded to the top centre-forwards”. It’s refreshing as a West Ham fan to hear Allardyce admit that Nolan is not the most technically gifted of players and outline what he truly offers.

I’m sure David Sullivan and David Gold felt that Nolan would swiftly assume a place in the fans’ hearts but unfortunately this hasn’t happened at all. He has been billed a failure by most fans, but this is because he has failed to be Parker; in reality he has succeeded in achieving what Sam Allardyce employed him for and has been a very shrewd acquisition.

We were all very proud of Parker captaining England last week, and he truly does deserve it, but even phone-in show hosts had to remind many sycophantic Hammers that Parker has now moved on to our rivals. Although it is nice that our special relationship with Parker remains intact, we desperately need to allow Nolan the room to climb out of his shadow so we can appreciate him for what he is.

I have very much been one of Nolan’s harshest critics this season but I think I now understand that he must be judged on a completely different criterion to what he has been. In the manner that you can forgive a striker for not being particularly inspiring throughout a game if he nets the winner, we must forgive Nolan.

When he was punished with a three-match ban following his dismissal in the Millwall game, I was somewhat looking forward to seeing the team without Nolan, but it is easy to see that we are a far more efficient machine with him in the side.

He may not be as obviously effective as Parker was last season, and as Mark Noble has been this year, but his leadership keeps us very disciplined and it is difficult to see the team losing a lead due to a lack of concentration with him continually encouraging them to maintain their performance until the final whistle.

His presence evidently made a difference at the weekend and may have spurred us on to get the equalizer against Watford. So before you descend into an angry rage following a wayward pass from Nolan against Doncaster (there will be at least one), remember that there was ‘only one Scotty Parker’, but equally Nolan is an important and unique player himself.

Follow me on Twitter @RichMaher93

football buster

Ilunga makes Rovers return

Doncaster have re-signed defender Herita Ilunga on a short-term contract.

The 30-year-old made 15 appearances for Rovers during a loan spell from West Ham earlier in the season and has now signed an initial one-month deal after leaving the Hammers by mutual consent.

Ilunga will provide cover at left-back following an injury to Tommy Spurr and should be available to face his former club at Upton Park on Saturday.

west ham till i die

Match Preview: West Ham v Doncaster Rovers

Whisper it, but I am supposed to be moving house today. But I couldn’t pass up a visit to Upton Park, could I? Especially after not being able to attend the Watord game, although from what I have heard I didn’t miss much. No, the flat in Pimlico will have to wait until 6pm. Important business to trasnact at the Boleyn. And Ken’s. Natch.

Well, it#s unthinkable that we do anything apart from get maximum points from this game, but this being West Ham you never know. I’m not sure Sam’s admonishment of his strike force was the best way to motivate them, but this afternoon we will find out. It’s actually quite difficult to predict who he will play both up front and midfield so let’s start from the back. Joey O’Brien had a difficult game against Watford by all accounts but I expect him to figure in an unchanged back four, alongside the ever reliable James Tomkins and the increasingly impressive Abdoulaye Faye and one of our best performers in the last two games, a resurgent George McCartney. Amazing what a goal can do, eh? Sam has rightly had a go at the New Zealand FA in the Evening Standard, saying they had no right to drag Winston Reid all the way to New Zealand for a meaningless friendly against Jamaica. Just a thought, but the player himself could have said no.

In midfield, we can assume that Noble and Nolan will play in the middle, and Taylor will start on the left, but the main question is whether Vaz Te will come in to replace Julien Faubert, who, by all acoounts had a shocker against Watford. With two goals so far Vaz Te has certainly earned his chance.

Up front it really is two out of three. I’d love to see Maynard alongside Baldock. But I doubt it will happen. So here’s my predicted 11…

Green, O’Brien, Faye, Tommkins, McCartney, Noble, Nolan, Taylor, Vaz Te, Cole, Maynard.

And Ilunga will score for Doncaster. It’s written in the stars.

the mail

West Ham snap up Collins as Big Sam looks to bolster promotion bid

West Ham have signed Danny Collins on loan until the end of the season.

The Stoke centre-back arrives at Upton Park to boost their promotion bid.

The 31-year-old will provide competition for James Tomkins, Abdoulaye Faye and Winston Reid - and goes straight into the squad for Saturday’s clash against Doncaster.

He said: ‘West Ham are going well in the league and looking for promotion. They are having a good season so this was a chance for me to come out on loan and get some games in.

‘I went out on loan to Ipswich earlier this season and played 16 games there and I’ve played a few games for Stoke, but I want to be playing week-in, week-out if I can. Hopefully I can come down here, get myself into the team and be part of it.

‘I keep myself ready on and off the pitch and have been training hard to keep myself ticking over. I played a couple of games for Stoke over the last couple of weeks. I got the call on Thursday night so I’ve come down to try to play some games.

‘Games come thick and fast in the Championship - either Saturday/Tuesday or Saturday/Wednesday - so you need a big squad. I’m ready if needed.

‘I’ve won the Championship twice, the first in 2005 and then in 2007, so it would be nice to complete a hat-trick. It’ll be a battle but with the position West Ham are in, the finishing line is there and hopefully we can achieve promotion over the next 12 games.’

Doncaster have signed former West Ham defender Herita Ilunga. The 30-year-old’s contract was cancelled in January but he has been training at Leyton Orient.

Ilunga has agreed a one-month deal and should be available to face the Hammers.

official site

pay on the day v doncaster rovers

http://www.whufc.com/articles/20120309/ ... 84_2642701" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

official site

doncater match preview

http://www.whufc.com/articles/20120309/ ... 84_2642777" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]

official site

big sam on doncater

http://www.whufc.com/articles/20120309/ ... 84_2642702" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Aston Villa have become the first Premier League club to try to snap up ex-Rangers winger Gregg Wylde, 20, who agreed to leave the financially-stricken SPL club this week. And they could soon be joined in the race by Bolton Wanderers.
Gregg Wylde

Gregg Wylde is attracting Premier League interest

Bolton News

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is reported to be lining up a bid to sign Dynamo Kiev's Ukraine striker Andriy Yarmolenko, 22.

Metro

Chelsea could be beaten by Barcelona in the battle for Valencia defender Jordi Alba. The uncertainty over the Blues' managerial position could persuade the 22-year-old to remain in Spain.

talkSPORT

Blackburn boss Steve Kean is hopeful of adding former Netherlands midfielder Bolo Zenden, 35, to his squad for the end-of-season run-in.
Daily Mail

Tottenham have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to land Werder Bremen's 22-year-old midfielder Marko Marin, according to German media reports.
Footylatest

Borussia Dortmund playmaker Shinji Kagawa, 22 is likely to disappoint Liverpool and Manchester United by signing a new deal with the German club.
talkSPORT

Jose Mourinho, who has been linked with a return to Chelsea in the wake of Andre Villas-Boas's dismissal, has promised to stay on as manager at Real Madrid.

Daily Mail
Marcelo Bielsa

Marcelo Bielsa's Athletic Bilbao are fifth in La Liga

Athletic Bilbao coach Marcelo Bielsa, who guided the La Liga side to a famous victory over Manchester United on Thursday, has rejected two approaches from Roman Abramovich's staff over the Chelsea vacancy - because he will only talk to the owner himself.

Daily Mirror

Germany coach Joachim Low has refused to be drawn on speculation that he is Chelsea's top managerial target, saying he is focused on anything Euro 2012.

Inside Futbol

United goalkeeper David de Gea has accused his team-mates of "falling asleep" during their shock Europa League defeat by Athletic Bilbao.
Daily Mail

Cesc Fabregas, the former Arsenal captain who moved to Barcelona in August 2011, has backed manager Arsene Wenger to return the Gunners to the top of the English game.

"I am sure he will find the means to bring Arsenal back to where they belong," he said.

the Guardian

Harry Redknapp's son Jamie, the former England midfielder turned television pundit, is worried about his dad becoming England manager because of the stress and pressure of the job.

Daily Mirror

West Brom boss Roy Hodgson will only extend his contract at the Hawthorns once it expires in June if he is assured there are funds to spend on strengthening his squad.

Daily Telegraph
Jens Lehmann

Jens Lehmann may join Arsenal for a third spell

Former Germany goalkeeper Jens Lehmann, 42, could be heading for a third Arsenal spell after being offered a temporary coaching role at Emirates Stadium.

Daily Mail

Stoke winger Jermaine Pennant has used his Twitter account to angrily deny he had been fined by manager Tony Pulis after claims he had broken club rules.

Stoke Sentinel

QPR owner Tony Fernandes insists he will stand by the club and continue with plans for a new stadium, training ground and academy, even if they lose their fight against relegation from the Premier League.

Daily Express

Real Madrid winger Cristiano Ronaldo abandoned his £200,000 black Lamborghini on the streets of Madrid - after it broke down.

Metro

Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea has vowed to keep growing his beard until his club win the Premier League or Spain win the London 2012 Olympic football tournament.

the Sun

Blackpool's players were almost locked out of their team hotel rooms ahead of today's match against Peterbrough after the club's corporate credit card was turned down by the reception desk.

CRAIG GARDNER insists he wants to stay at Sunderland.

The Solihull-born midfielder was linked with a move back to the Midlands. He said: "I did miss home but I was not moaning about it.

"I was moaning about needing to play here to settle me. It wasn't homesickness."

Reed all about it

SUNDERLAND ace Adam Reed has joined Leyton Orient on a season-long loan.

The midfielder, 20, has had loan spells at Bradford and Brentford and O's boss Russell Slade said: "He will be a big asset to us."

Boro bag Pat

QPR forward Patrick Agyemang has joined Stevenage on loan until the end of the season.

The Ghana international worked with Boro boss Gary Smith when he began his career at Wimbledon.

Mitch battle

THE FA have fined Eddie Mitchell £1,500 for swearing on Radio 5 Live.

The Bournemouth chairman was defending the wife of Cherries co-owner Maxim Denim for entering the dressing room against MK Dons.

Hen picked

ADAM HENLEY is the subject of a tug-of-war between England, Wales and the USA.

The Blackburn defender, 17, has played for Wales Under-21s, was born in Tennessee and qualifies to play for England.

babe of the day

http://pbbb.playboygirls.com/hyb0071/pi ... 7KM_10.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
hammer1975
Has liked: 933 likes
Total likes: 1088 likes

Re: saturday's news 10th march includes west ham

Post by hammer1975 »

Cheers CH :thup:
smuts
Has liked: 1498 likes
Total likes: 1440 likes

Post by smuts »

Cheers Cockers!

If Ilunga spanks one in from 30 yards today....I give up! :lol:
TurnbullHammer

Post by TurnbullHammer »

Cheers CH

Brady makes me cringe..
Los Martillos
Total likes: 1 like

Post by Los Martillos »

Cheers CH
:thup:

Ilunga to score today is a banker - put everything in your wallets on it!
carnage
Has liked: 84 likes
Total likes: 707 likes

Post by carnage »

Excellent article regarding Nolan. Interesting comparison re Parker, he was given plenty in here in his first season.
Last edited by carnage on Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Swiss Pauli
Has liked: 422 likes
Total likes: 155 likes

Post by Swiss Pauli »

Cheers, CH.
RyanWHUFC
Total likes: 1 like

Post by RyanWHUFC »

Cheers CH :thup:
beckton

Post by beckton »

I've not been Nolan's biggest fan but that is a good article.

I shouldn't complain too much anyway as the day we signed him I got 7/1 at the bookies that we'd win the league!

Cheers CH. :thup:
simon hammer
Has liked: 961 likes
Total likes: 738 likes

Post by simon hammer »

Cheers C.H :thup:

The Nolan article is a superb read.
Express Pete

Post by Express Pete »

[quote="cockney hammer"]the sun

WED, MARCH 7

I RECEIVED some nice emails after calling Spurs a football secondary school compared with West Ham.

I'd like to remind S…kicker of Barnet, Cockerel Lover of Shooters Hill and their friends that seven of the last World Cup squad played academy football with West Ham.

Some record that. And now Arsenal threaten to overtake you in the league. Shame.

Quality :D
Hammer Smith

Post by Hammer Smith »

" JUST seen the viewing figures for yesterday's lunchtime TV games and Cardiff v West Ham top the table!

The audience was 2.4million — four times Newcastle v Sunderland."

Erm.....Isnt that the difference between being shown on the BBC instead of Sky?.
EastEnd Exile

Post by EastEnd Exile »

Thanks CH

Nice One Karen! (don't let these ungrateful whingeing sods grind you down)
Bobby Orangeboom

Post by Bobby Orangeboom »

Stockings.. :oops:
bubbles1966
Location: I'm holding onto nothing, and trying to forget the rest
Has liked: 2436 likes
Total likes: 4292 likes

Post by bubbles1966 »

Hammer Smith wrote: Erm.....Isnt that the difference between being shown on the BBC instead of Sky?.
Its broadly comparable to peak figures on Sky for a "big 4" game - and the same kind of numbers Liverpool were drawing for Europa League on terrestial.

I have a vague recollection that over 3million caught our opening day clash.
Pop Robson
Has liked: 34 likes
Total likes: 15 likes

Post by Pop Robson »

Hammer Smith wrote:" JUST seen the viewing figures for yesterday's lunchtime TV games and Cardiff v West Ham top the table!

The audience was 2.4million — four times Newcastle v Sunderland."

Erm.....Isnt that the difference between being shown on the BBC instead of Sky?.
No wonder Sky keep calle me and offering me a deal to come back !

Does Brady know that we were doing Kids for a £1 ages ago, always seems like she wants to take the credit ?
Bobby Orangeboom

Post by Bobby Orangeboom »

Wife to be wrote:the sun

WED, MARCH 7

;
:raver:
hammerjohn

Post by hammerjohn »

Thanks as always CH.. :crest:
PrawnSandwich

Post by PrawnSandwich »

Thanks good sir!
the pink palermo
Huge noggin
Has liked: 759 likes
Total likes: 2939 likes

Post by the pink palermo »

Pop Robson wrote: No wonder Sky keep calle me and offering me a deal to come back !
You are Andy Gray and you can take a bow son .
Pop Robson wrote: Does Brady know that we were doing Kids for a £1 ages ago, always seems like she wants to take the credit ?
She and Sullivan claim to have "invented " it at Brum years ago .......may be true afaik .

The problem with KFAQ is I can remember when adults weren't paying much more than that ......