Open Meeting and Poll

All you need to know about West Ham United FC's potential move to Stratford.

Moderators: Romford, Rio, Gnome, Northern Paulo, Lost Hammer, bonehead, chalks, goes2eleven, Alf Garnett's (Ex) Missus, bristolhammerfc, Wheels, sicknote

Open Meeting and Poll

Postby Doc H Ball on Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:21 pm

WHU's View? announcement as sent to members earlier:

Dear Supporter,

Last week, the Board of West Ham United Football Club announced that they had submitted a bid for co-Tenancy of the Olympic Stadium.

Despite informing WHU's View? that they would be happy to commit to conducting a poll and stating that supporter consultation was an O.P.L.C requirement as part of the bidding process the Club have not balloted fans, instead carrying out an extremely limited 'consultation' via the Olympic Stadium Focus Group as part of the S.A.B.

WHU's View? do not believe that this constitutes a full and proper consultation as it did not allow for the greatest number of supporters to voice their opinion on what will be the biggest decision in our Club's history.

Therefore, in order to allow views to be expressed prior to the announcement of the winning bidder(s) by the Mayor on the 21st of May 2012, WHU's View? will be conducting polls at the remaining home fixtures commencing with the Birmingham game on the 9th of April.

We will also be holding an Open Meeting to discuss the poll and related issues from 7pm on Wednesday the 4th of April in the Supporter's Club in Castle Street, and cordially invite you all to attend.

As always, we welcome all comments and suggestions via campaign@whusview.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and ask that you continue to encourage others to register their details at http://www.whusvoice.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Yours sincerely,

WHU's View? Committee.

29/03/2012.

COYI!
User avatar
Doc H Ball
 
Posts: 5367
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: in nick

Re: Open Meeting and Poll

Postby MD_HM on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:37 pm

:asleep:
User avatar
MD_HM
 
Posts: 3541
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:00 pm
Location: London

Re: Open Meeting and Poll

Postby upton girlie on Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:14 pm

I would have loved to have joined you despite being, probably, the only positive person that would be in attendance.

However, due to the fact that:

1. You have given very little notice
2. It is the Easter holidays and some of us parents like to do activities with their kids
3. I have four 13 year old (hormonal and vocal) boys having a sleepover in my house that evening. I could bring them along but I feel the negativity could damage them (or you) for life. They are our future remember?
4. I really do not think that a poll, at this time, would be of any benefit. Details/plans have not been shown and therefore how could people possibly have anything but a biased opinion, based on some of the information you have distributed.
5. I have given the details to non KUMB posters but none have shown any interest.
6. You have not mentioned free drinks or canapes and after working out my dates, I could possibly have PMT. I would need carbs and chocolate fed to me regularly or I could explode into nonsensical gibberish and outbursts of violence.

Please pass on apologies for my absence even though I have not signed up to your (disturbingly named) group and therefore wouldn't be missed. I am probably a thorn in your side anyway...

On an additional note...
The name of your group - WHU's View disturbs me.
It's NOT West Ham United's view and neither is it a terribly imaginative play on words.

As a long term ST holder at WHUFC I feel part of the club and do not feel that you represent me in any way possible.

Tatty bye and good luck
User avatar
upton girlie
Purveyor Of Half-Time Confectionery
 
Posts: 7350
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 8:02 pm
Location: "Reality is an illusion created by a lack of alcohol."

Re: Open Meeting and Poll

Postby Francoisvander or else on Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:49 pm

upton girlie wrote:I would have loved to have joined you despite being, probably, the only positive person that would be in attendance.

However, due to the fact that:

1. You have given very little notice
2. It is the Easter holidays and some of us parents like to do activities with their kids
3. I have four 13 year old (hormonal and vocal) boys having a sleepover in my house that evening. I could bring them along but I feel the negativity could damage them (or you) for life. They are our future remember?
4. I really do not think that a poll, at this time, would be of any benefit. Details/plans have not been shown and therefore how could people possibly have anything but a biased opinion, based on some of the information you have distributed.
5. I have given the details to non KUMB posters but none have shown any interest.
6. You have not mentioned free drinks or canapes and after working out my dates, I could possibly have PMT. I would need carbs and chocolate fed to me regularly or I could explode into nonsensical gibberish and outbursts of violence.

Please pass on apologies for my absence even though I have not signed up to your (disturbingly named) group and therefore wouldn't be missed. I am probably a thorn in your side anyway...

On an additional note...
The name of your group - WHU's View disturbs me.
It's NOT West Ham United's view and neither is it a terribly imaginative play on words.

As a long term ST holder at WHUFC I feel part of the club and do not feel that you represent me in any way possible.

Tatty bye and good luck


Sounds like you already have :wink:
User avatar
Francoisvander or else
 
Posts: 2606
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:33 pm
Location: Certainly not in a JJB store

Re: Open Meeting and Poll

Postby brownout on Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:31 am

The meeting would not have had to be held at short notice if the club had honoured their earlier promise to hold a poll. Having been given every chance to hold a poll, the club have gone ahead with bidding without seeking the views of the vast majority of fans. We believe that it is important that fans get a chance to say yes / no, hence the poll and open meeting to discuss poll & other aspects of the proposed move.
User avatar
brownout
 
Posts: 6629
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:26 pm

Re: Open Meeting and Poll

Postby MD_HM on Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:28 pm

upton girlie wrote:I would have loved to have joined you despite being, probably, the only positive person that would be in attendance.

However, due to the fact that:

1. You have given very little notice
2. It is the Easter holidays and some of us parents like to do activities with their kids
3. I have four 13 year old (hormonal and vocal) boys having a sleepover in my house that evening. I could bring them along but I feel the negativity could damage them (or you) for life. They are our future remember?
4. I really do not think that a poll, at this time, would be of any benefit. Details/plans have not been shown and therefore how could people possibly have anything but a biased opinion, based on some of the information you have distributed.
5. I have given the details to non KUMB posters but none have shown any interest.
6. You have not mentioned free drinks or canapes and after working out my dates, I could possibly have PMT. I would need carbs and chocolate fed to me regularly or I could explode into nonsensical gibberish and outbursts of violence.

Please pass on apologies for my absence even though I have not signed up to your (disturbingly named) group and therefore wouldn't be missed. I am probably a thorn in your side anyway...

On an additional note...
The name of your group - WHU's View disturbs me.
It's NOT West Ham United's view and neither is it a terribly imaginative play on words.

As a long term ST holder at WHUFC I feel part of the club and do not feel that you represent me in any way possible.

Tatty bye and good luck


Point number 4 is the correct answer and why the club are right not to poll until plans can be released.

Saying yes or no without seeing the plans is utter nonsense.
User avatar
MD_HM
 
Posts: 3541
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:00 pm
Location: London

Re: Open Meeting and Poll

Postby mywhufc on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:16 am

MD_HM wrote:[

Point number 4 is the correct answer and why the club are right not to poll until plans can be released.

Saying yes or no without seeing the plans is utter nonsense.

but if the club don't release plans until they have signed up then it's too late. Dammed if we do dammed if we don't
User avatar
mywhufc
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Re: Open Meeting and Poll

Postby hadleighhammer on Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:47 pm

upton girlie wrote:As a long term ST holder at WHUFC I feel part of the club and do not feel that you represent me in any way possible.


I feel exactly the same about the SAB, yet they appear to have voted on my behalf and formed G&S&B's "consultation".

I'm therefore all for WHU's view? pushing for a proper consultation.
User avatar
hadleighhammer
 
Posts: 8146
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:18 pm
Location: On my computer trying to keep up with the Sky fixture changes

Re: Open Meeting and Poll

Postby the pink palermo on Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:16 pm

hadleighhammer wrote:I feel exactly the same about the SAB, yet they appear to have voted on my behalf and formed G&S&B's "consultation".

I'm not aware of anyone who voted on anyone elses behalf at the SAB meeting Hadleigh .The real issue, if people are being honest , is the SAB didn't collectively vote no .Had they done so ,you wouldn't have been complaining about a vote being held .In short it's the outcome you object to , not the process .

hadleighhammer wrote:I'm therefore all for WHU's view? pushing for a proper consultation


WHU's view have not been campainging for a consultation at all .They have been campaigning for a ballot .

The two are not the same .

I, as you know , wanted a ballot . I, as you know, did not vote - and posted, at length , on the topic the day following the SAB meeting .I provided feedback to the club pointing out that nobody I had spoken with ( over 200 people) wanted to go to Stratford .The SAB did it's job , and the continued digging out of it's members on here does posters no credit whatsoever .Far too much is being made of it allegedly providing the clubs consultation .As a point of fact , any club that wishes to compete in UEFA competitions, as a condition of being granted a licence , must have supporters consultative meetings .So, next time we get into Europe feel free to thank the SAB .........

WHU's view, also met with KB and were told a poll would be granted .It wasn't . Have I , been critical of WHU's view ?

You should be aware however there are some of our fans who cannot wait to move to Stratford .Following my feedback to the club , I took a straw poll of a few dozen sat around me in the Rio .Overwehlmingly they were in favour of the move - all were STH's and all had been going for yonks .

The ballot WHU's view are organising , whilst I'm broadly supportive of - infact I suggested such a thing in a post on here ( Doc will back me up on that) , may not give a representative sample .You'd get a different result on kids for a quid games for example .

It's largely academic anyway .The club , if awarded Stratford, will go there , not because a few fans on the SAB stuck their hands in the air , but because G&S can make a lot more money .

Focus on the real villains please . :thup:
User avatar
the pink palermo
Huge noggin
 
Posts: 27345
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:00 pm
Location: don't let it burn, don't let it fade

Re: Open Meeting and Poll

Postby hadleighhammer on Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:48 pm

the pink palermo wrote:I'm not aware of anyone who voted on anyone elses behalf at the SAB meeting Hadleigh .The real issue, if people are being honest , is the SAB didn't collectively vote no .Had they done so ,you wouldn't have been complaining about a vote being held .In short it's the outcome you object to , not the process .


If I was against it but it was as clear as day the vast majority of fans supported the move, then I would have no problem with the SAB doing the same. It's not case though.

G&S&B will run with it as their consultation and sticking to point 10 of the pledge. Even if it is not the intention, the reality is the SAB have voted on the fans behalf according to G&S&B.

.Far too much is being made of it allegedly providing the clubs consultation


G&S&B consider this their consultation done and dusted. There is therefore a reason to make a lot of it as the SAB granted them this opportunity to make the statement in public and to the OPLC of course. WHU's View? seem to be trying to tell G&S&B otherwise, which is a good thing IMO.

Have I , been critical of WHU's view ?


Nope, but UG was trying to lay into them as not being representative for asking G&S&B for us to be polled. WHU's view? want to get a poll for the fans. The SAB is far more worrying that they have made the decision for us in G&S&B's interpretation of events, even if your interpretation is different to their's.

The ballot WHU's view are organising , whilst I'm broadly supportive of - infact I suggested such a thing in a post on here ( Doc will back me up on that) , may not give a representative sample .You'd get a different result on kids for a quid games for example .


Better than nothing.

It's largely academic anyway .The club , if awarded Stratford, will go there , not because a few fans on the SAB stuck their hands in the air , but because G&S can make a lot more money .


I agree, but surely you can see G&S&B will always point to that moment as their consultation and the subsequent "ok to go" from the fans, even if, as you say, the reality is different?

Focus on the real villains please . :thup:


WHU's View? certainly aren't the villains who deserve laying into that's for sure....
User avatar
hadleighhammer
 
Posts: 8146
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:18 pm
Location: On my computer trying to keep up with the Sky fixture changes

Re: Open Meeting and Poll

Postby the pink palermo on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:17 pm

hadleighhammer wrote:If I was against it but it was as clear as day the vast majority of fans supported the move, then I would have no problem with the SAB doing the same. It's not case though..
How do you know ? And, I'll repeat , the people that raised their arms on the SAB were expressing their opinions, nobody elses .
hadleighhammer wrote:G&S&B will run with it as their consultation and sticking to point 10 of the pledge. Even if it is not the intention, the reality is the SAB have voted on the fans behalf according to G&S&B..
I don't agree Hadleigh .I specifically did not vote so as not for it to be interpreted as it being on the behalf of others .The other people in the room may not have thought about it that deeply .There were two moderaters from this site in the room by the way .I have no idea how they voted - perhaps you could ask MYWHUFC as he seemed to be keeping count .Assuming they did vote, were they voting on behalf of themselves or the 500 plus people who voted on this board to move to Startford ( an inconvenient truth ) .

hadleighhammer wrote:G&S&B consider this their consultation done and dusted. There is therefore a reason to make a lot of it as the SAB granted them this opportunity to make the statement in public and to the OPLC of course. WHU's View? seem to be trying to tell G&S&B otherwise, which is a good thing IMO..
Both WHU'S view and the SAB signed confidentiality agreements .What can one group say that the other cannot ? Infact Whu's view had a member in the SAB .Did that person vote for Whus view or himself ?The fact he took part could be interpreted that whu's view have also endorsed G&S's plans could it not ?


hadleighhammer wrote:Nope, but UG was trying to lay into them as not being representative for asking G&S&B for us to be polled. WHU's view? want to get a poll for the fans. The SAB is far more worrying that they have made the decision for us in G&S&B's interpretation of events, even if your interpretation is different to their's..
The SAB have not made a decision for anyone .Do you really think, even for a moment that had the vote been no that they would have said "ok, thanks for that , we'll drop the whole thing " .The SAB provided 200 pages of documented evidence , largely opposing Startford .In terms of representing fans views they have done their job , and without wishing to be critical of them, that;'s more than Whu's view have achieved.
hadleighhammer wrote:I agree, but surely you can see G&S&B will always point to that moment as their consultation and the subsequent "ok to go" from the fans, even if, as you say, the reality is different?.
No, I don't Hadleigh .To do so would be to admit that G&S were ver going to listen to the fans on a one fan one vote basis .They won't and never will .Sullivan made it clear in his interview with Ian Dale .I'll repeat for the umpteenth time , G&S are fully aware of the fans opposition .They are fully aware .They couldn't give a **** about the SAB - or WHU's view for that matter .
hadleighhammer wrote:WHU's View? certainly aren't the villains who deserve laying into that's for sure... .
Nor are the SAB Hadleigh .

Tell me why you and others are not digging out the 500 or so posters on here that voted yes to Startford ? That was the only poll referenced by the club .
User avatar
the pink palermo
Huge noggin
 
Posts: 27345
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:00 pm
Location: don't let it burn, don't let it fade

Re: Open Meeting and Poll

Postby hadleighhammer on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:43 pm

TPP

I agree G&S&B were always going to move whether we liked it or not. I've said I agree with you on that plenty of times.

My point is the SAB have made it easy from them as they will say they consulted the fans (via the SAB) and the vote was a yes. Subsequently the chance of a ballot is now more remote IMO. Whether you want to intepret the SAB as voting on our behalf or just expressing their opinion, that is the reality of how G&S&B will publically run with it either way as our consultation as it suits their agenda. It can be made to look far more official than any poll on an unofficial fans website.
User avatar
hadleighhammer
 
Posts: 8146
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:18 pm
Location: On my computer trying to keep up with the Sky fixture changes

Re: Open Meeting and Poll

Postby the pink palermo on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:10 pm

Hadleigh

Why is the chance of a ballot more remote now ?

Sullivan was crystal clear well in advance of the SAB meeting that there would be no poll of the fans .

Brady clearly conned the members of WHU's view - she bought time by offering jam tomorrow . This is thw executive that bid for the stadium previously - without a poll - SAB or anyone else for that matter .

It's why I believe the targeting of the SAB is a red herring and poorly directed .I'm glad WHU's view are balloting, and I hope it makes the National press , and is a cause of embarassment to the owners .The problem is it will, if it shows a no vote, merely be used as a bargaining chip by GS&B when they are negotiating with the OPLC , in an attempt to squeeze another quid from the deal .

The entire thing is a vehicle for Karren Brady and her one woman quest to climb the greasy poll .Look at the timing of a few things -The bid deadline, the new Apprentice series and the release of her book "Strong Woman" .It's all about Karren , and the views of the SAB, WHU's view or 30,000 fans voting at the Boleyn simply ain't on her agenda .

As for the poll at the Brum game .Consider this .When only 8,000 vite and the result is 5000 against , 3000 for a move ......the club will spin it to read "only 5,000 out of 30,000 fans voted to stay at the Boleyn" .......it won;t be a lie .
User avatar
the pink palermo
Huge noggin
 
Posts: 27345
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:00 pm
Location: don't let it burn, don't let it fade

Re: Open Meeting and Poll

Postby hadleighhammer on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:04 pm

TPP

A ballot was always unlikely, but IMO is less likely now as G&S&B consider it already done. G&S&AB have the ready-made excuse - "we don't need another poll, we've already polled the SAB. The answer was a resounding 'yes' by the way". It won't be seen as a lie aswell.

It may read different to you but I'm not particularly targetting the SAB as I think G&S&B will make the move will happen whatever, just saying it as I see it when it comes to the impact of that vote and it's interpretation. In the grand scheme of things the SAB vote will make little difference so I'm not that put off by it.

Alternatively, don't even get me started on KB....
User avatar
hadleighhammer
 
Posts: 8146
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:18 pm
Location: On my computer trying to keep up with the Sky fixture changes

Re: Open Meeting and Poll

Postby the pink palermo on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:43 pm

Hadleigh - Sullivan made it clear he wasn't interested in any polls He made his views known after WHU's view said they had been promised one by Brady but before the SAB meeting .


The whole things a red herring, which serves a single purpose which is to get fans arguing amongst themsleves .

Anyways, none of it will affect me as I'll be packing the whole caper in as soon as we move, so I'll leave this debate .

Less than 100 games left for me I'm afraid .
User avatar
the pink palermo
Huge noggin
 
Posts: 27345
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:00 pm
Location: don't let it burn, don't let it fade

Re: Open Meeting and Poll

Postby mywhufc on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:47 pm

Hadleigh, the only thing that the vote at the SAB gives the club is perhaps the indication that they can convince most fans that the move is good, the problem is they would already have signed up to the move before they try to convince the fans.
WHUs view was set up to try and get the club to poll all season ticket holders and members before they sign up to the move. At first they agreed to this but then Karen Brady got involved and the answer was no, this then means that WHUs view have no choice but to carry out their own poll. WHUs view dosent have the means or the infrastructure that he club has so the will do the best that they can.
Every polls result can be interpreted in different ways, this is not about getting a no vote, just about all fans be able to vote
the pink palermo wrote:Both WHU'S view and the SAB signed confidentiality agreements .What can one group say that the other cannot ? Infact Whu's view had a member in the SAB .Did that person vote for Whus view or himself ?The fact he took part could be interpreted that whu's view have also endorsed G&S's plans could it not ?

That person didn't vote, and wasn't representing WHUs view, so no it can't be interpreted that way
the pink palermo wrote:I don't agree Hadleigh .I specifically did not vote so as not for it to be interpreted as it being on the behalf of others .The other people in the room may not have thought about it that deeply .There were two moderaters from this site in the room by the way .I have no idea how they voted - perhaps you could ask MYWHUFC as he seemed to be keeping count .

If I knew who the people in the room were i may, but I don't, didnt even know you was in the room till the other day. But you know and can't deny that those that voted, were voting on what they had seen that night, I don't think for 1 minute any one in that room thought "I wonder how those that nominated me want me to vote".
User avatar
mywhufc
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Re: Open Meeting and Poll

Postby Denbighammer on Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:25 pm

the pink palermo wrote:Anyways, none of it will affect me as I'll be packing the whole caper in as soon as we move, so I'll leave this debate .

Less than 100 games left for me I'm afraid .

Really Pinky? Just because of the move or something else?
User avatar
Denbighammer
 
Posts: 8403
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:53 pm
Location: Dodging, Dipping, Diving, Ducking and Dodging.

Re: Open Meeting and Poll

Postby the pink palermo on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:00 pm

mywhufc wrote:That person didn't vote, and wasn't representing WHUs view, so no it can't be interpreted that way

If I knew who the people in the room were i may, but I don't, didnt even know you was in the room till the other day.


Well, as I posted in my last reply to Hadleigh - i've left this debate .

I do however disagree with you comment on how an individuals intentions could be intepreted .Your presence in the room endorsed the process , and you have posted on this very site that you are the only person in both the SAB and WHU's view ...QED .The club will be able to say, if it wished, that the vote was" undertaken by members of both the SAB and WHU's view" . So there you go , it's all your fault :lol:

And, I'd hope you wouldn't comment on how anyone else did or did not vote .I've only dripped in the fact that two mods were in the room to illustrate that many people have different views on the OS .You were adamant that only one other person ( beyond your self) did not support the move : I disproved that by declaring how I voted, or more to the point how I did not vote .

I've now pointed out that two mods were in the room .........the implication being , based upon your assessment of how people voted that they supported the move .Do you think that the mods on here are day trippers, or once in a while fans - hardly ever attenders or do you think they may be a touch more hardcore ?

Hence why I keep pointing out , there are many different views and opinions on the OS and you may just find that the view of yourself, myself and Hadleigh ( amongst others) is not in step with the majority ........some people do genuinely beleive the OS will be the great leap forward for the club .

As you know, I too have posted reguarly requesting a poll of STH's , but again feel obliged to point out the flaws - Do you think for example the BML will have similar voting intentions to the Rio upper ? Will the STB upper be the same as Chav corner ?

Much of course will depend upon what question is asked , so here's a suggestion ....

The question
Do you wish West Ham United FC to keep a competitive position compared with Spurs who have announced their intention to build a new 60,000 seat ground , and support the clubs relocation to Stratford to ensure we don't fall behind them ?

We know at least 500 will vote yes to that..........
User avatar
the pink palermo
Huge noggin
 
Posts: 27345
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:00 pm
Location: don't let it burn, don't let it fade

Re: Open Meeting and Poll

Postby the pink palermo on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:21 pm

Denbighammer wrote:Really Pinky? Just because of the move or something else?
Purely the move, Den .Like many others I have my matchday routines - both home and away , but it just won't be the same in a different ground .Some people say they will just do the aways , but for me that's the same as married people who should divorce but stay together for the kids - it's just living a lie .
User avatar
the pink palermo
Huge noggin
 
Posts: 27345
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:00 pm
Location: don't let it burn, don't let it fade

Re: Open Meeting and Poll

Postby mywhufc on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:27 pm

the pink palermo wrote:And, I'd hope you wouldn't comment on how anyone else did or did not vote .I've only dripped in the fact that two mods were in the room to illustrate that many people have different views on the OS .You were adamant that only one other person ( beyond your self) did not support the move : I disproved that by declaring how I voted, or more to the point how I did not vote .

I wasn't adamant mr pink, just commented on WHAT I SAW, as I said the original post. And when you pointed out different I did say so.
the pink palermo wrote:I've now pointed out that two mods were in the room .........the implication being , based upon your assessment of how people voted that they supported the move .Do you think that the mods on here are day trippers, or once in a while fans - hardly ever attenders or do you think they may be a touch more hardcore ? .
lost me with this one, I don't know if your trying to put words in my mouth but I'm sure I've never mentioned anything about mods or what they think.

the pink palermo wrote:As you know, I too have posted reguarly requesting a poll of STH's , but again feel obliged to point out the flaws - Do you think for example the BML will have similar voting intentions to the Rio upper ? Will the STB upper be the same as Chav corner ?


Much of course will depend upon what question is asked ,[/quote]The question is not for me to decide, I leave that to the more educated people.
User avatar
mywhufc
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Next

Return to The Olympic Stadium

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: clawhammer, hammers1954, Johnny Byrne's Boots, MD_HM and 9 guests