wednesday's news 4th april includes west ham

An archive of Cockney Hammer's West Ham-related daily news digests from 2009-2015. For the latest daily digests, see the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

Tarbs
Has liked: 4 likes
Total likes: 8 likes

Re: wednesday's news 4th april includes west ham

Post by Tarbs »

@DanSilverMirror
"There will be some astonishing Sam Allardyce quotes re West Ham fans in tomorrow's paper's. Beginning to think this will not end well..."
GaryP
Total likes: 71 likes

Post by GaryP »

GaryP wrote:People are skip reading the story and then posting b*llocks.

100% of the fans who have actually SEEN the plans were behind it. None of US have seen them.
Hambrosia Stu wrote: I strongly disagree.
I must have read that story 3 times in the Telegraph, viewed various other publications take on it, as well as the views of one or 2 on here who were actually present, before coming on here and posting b*llocks!

I fully understand what she is saying. But it seems to me she is, at best, stretching the truth, and at worst, lying, purely to big up her own agenda

Sure, you can find an argument to defend her statements. Sure, if 20 out of a group of 30 (for example) raise their hands in support, she could say that 100% of those who offered an opinion were in support, but it's a statement that doesn't get close to the fundamental truth of the matter

Seems like a lot of spin, and a fair amount of saying whatever she thinks will show her side of the argument in the best light, regardless of what the truth is

I just want the truth. But the feeling I get is that I'm being fed a load of spin....

Oh, and cheers as ever for the round up CH!
Not disputing its hype. I for one do not want to go to OS now that we don't have the control over it we were going to. However, most of the b*llocks spouted was the fact she said we were all 100% behind it when she said nothing of the sort.

Of course its spin. Its spin, spin, spin with a pinch of bull**** thrown in. I assumed there was only a handful that had seen it. Once we see it, some of us may actually like it, and think its the mutts nuts and some may never set foot in the place again.

However my point still stands that most of the crap posted was arguing about something she never actually said. The bitch ;)
RyanWHUFC
Total likes: 1 like

Post by RyanWHUFC »

Cheers CH :thup:
FloridaHammer

Post by FloridaHammer »

Thanks Mate
Pop Robson
Has liked: 34 likes
Total likes: 15 likes

Post by Pop Robson »

GaryP wrote:People are skip reading the story and then posting b*llocks.

100% of the fans who have actually SEEN the plans were behind it. None of US have seen them.
What the detailed plans, there ain't none !!!!

She is lying, again.......
fadedhammer75

Post by fadedhammer75 »

Personally I have faith in our owners. Lets not forget they are very successful self made businessman.

After listening to David Gold on LBC tonight and putting 2 and 2 together, it's quite clear they will be some sort of solution to make the stadium suitable for football but due to confidentiality agreements, he can't disclose the details.