saturday's news 28th april includes west ham

An archive of Cockney Hammer's West Ham-related daily news digests from 2009-2015. For the latest daily digests, see the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

cockney hammer
Resident badge expert
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 143 likes

saturday's news 28th april includes west ham

Post by cockney hammer »

the sun

Nolan: I respect fans’ frustration

Upton Park has not always been a harmonious place this season with the debate over the style of Sam Allardyce’s football causing as much frustration as dropped points.

West Ham know they must beat Hull today to stand any chance of pipping Southampton to automatic promotion — and do it in front of fans who have voiced their discontent.

Captain Nolan, a Scouser, said: “There are sections of the crowd who complain but it’s why they come to the ground.

“These fellas get s*** off the wife all week and they come to football to let it out.

“They are full-blooded people who want the best for West Ham. If you think about it, a lot of them have been wounded by things like relegation in the last couple of years.

“They have gone through a lot. So to have 30,000 at home games is amazing. I’d rather have 30,000 fans moaning at me than no one there at all.

“It shows the loyalty and love for the club. And we are trying our best to make sure they get back to where they belong.

“Although I am a Northerner I respect what West Ham is all about and I am learning more as a I go along. I haven’t cracked the accent yet but I know what a ‘sweep’ haircut is. I’ve had pie and mash and it’s quite nice — up there with Scouse.

“The fans don’t hold back in what they want to tell you and I am from that background myself. I’m from Toxteth and playng in the East End is a home from home

the sun

Karren Brady’s football diary

OF all the transfers made by Newcastle the best I suspect is not Papiss Cisse or Yohan Cabaye but that of chief scout Graham Carr to replace Dennis Wise.

I’m sure Carr comes a lot cheaper than Wise’s £1million-a-year, too.

Carr, a chubby pensioner and father of comedian Alan Carr, has brought in a different class of foreign players in what passes as the bargain bracket, £5-10million.

Against Stoke today, the products of Carr’s Euro-scouring blend beautifully and those who knew boss Alan Pardew here at West Ham say they are not surprised at his success in integrating them.

Pardew’s next test is in trying to smile away the pressure that will grow as the Champions League increasingly beckons. End-of-season shakes are an easy virus to catch, as Arsenal and Spurs are proving.
Sunday

I ATTEND a quirky sports quiz night at the invitation of a Premier League director in London.

He insists we play our joker on a WAGs round.

The decision doesn’t look like paying off as the teams other than ours are also able to answer questions such as: Name five WAGs who have gone out with Jermain Defoe?

Which WAG has dated three different Premier League players?

However, his decision is fully vindicated when he is the only one in the room able to answer “Name a WAG who used to be a lapdancer and whose father used to be a Premier League manager!”

To save some blushes, I’ll adopt the old maxim:

“What’s said in the quiz room, stays in the quiz room!”
Monday

JAMES TOMKINS is something of a throwback to the era of Trevor Brooking and Martin Peters.

Tall with an athletic posture, neat of haircut, he looks the eternal student of the academy of football which is West Ham.

Voted by the Championship players, along with Mark Noble, as a representative of their Team of the Year, he plays an important part in the terrific win at Leicester which leaves us with a chance of automatic promotion.

As was said, we have the ‘m’ and the ‘i’ of miracle!
Tuesday

WITH the plight of Wolves, Coventry and soon possibly Aston Villa, the Midlands are confirming their right to be called the hospital ward of English football.

Last season, Alex McLeish proved that in this region even the good times can be bad by leading Birmingham to the Carling Cup and then relegation.

After tonight’s 2-1 defeat by Bolton, his Villa side are in deep trouble.

Not too long before I moved to St Andrew’s, the Midlands had 11 clubs in the top division.
Wednesday

I WAS half-expecting the Speaker to leap up and show yellow cards to a succession of MPs.

But I am truly astonished by the unpunished verbal violence while visiting the House of Commons for PM’s Question Time today.

By comparison, John Terry is Will Young.

Terry’s team-mate Ramires was booked last night in the extraordinary Chelsea aggregate win against Barcelona for complaining to the referee and now misses the Champions League final against Bayern Munich at their Allianz Arena on Saturday May 19.

Poor old Ramires. He had scored a brilliant goal to pull the Blues back to 2-1 at the Nou Camp — which would have got them through even before Fernando Torres’ last-minute leveller on the night.

Rarely does such a punishment happen to an MP.

Although I seem to remember Labour’s infamous Dennis Skinner has been suspended once or twice, and perhaps should have been today for his comment.

I’m flattered to receive little waves of hello from both sides of the House — evidence, if you like, that I have no intention of standing for Parliament.
Thursday

WHEN you see two top managers having a go at each other, you may think ‘dog eats dog.’ It isn’t like that really, at least beyond the stadiums and training grounds it isn’t.

Like men under fire, they find comradeship among the few who really understand what it is like when the bullets fly.

My husband, Paul, was sacked by Burton. Within hours the superlative League Managers’ Association was in touch. The hurt was eased by a succession of calls from other managers, among them some of the most famous in the country, offering advice, constructive help and, best of all, humour.
Friday

MY friends from Manchester tell me Alex Ferguson regards Paul Scholes as his most important signing for next season.

The return of Scholes, 37, to United colours halfway through the season was only part one of the Respiration of the Old Boys, the second coming with Roberto Di Matteo’s inclusion of a number of snubbed oldies at Chelsea.

After a chat today with a friend at Old Trafford, I have a strong feeling Scholes will be in the team for what amounts to Monday’s title shootout at Man City.

daily mail

Play-offs hold no fear for Nolan as Hammers captain eyes Premier League return

Kevin Nolan’s face lights up as the West Ham skipper’s thoughts drift back more than a decade to a Monday afternoon in Cardiff.

As a fresh-faced 18-year-old, he helped Bolton beat Preston in the First Division Play-Off final in 2001 to clinch promotion to the Premier League.

The sold-out Hammers crowd at Upton Park on Saturday might not share his sentiments, but Nolan would relish the opportunity to lead the club back to the top flight in a similar manner.

The midfielder is in a relaxed mood at the club’s training ground as he reminisces about past glories. West Ham’s destiny is out of their hands as they host Hull; all they can do is win and hope that 98 miles away at St Mary’s, Coventry can earn at least a point against Southampton.

Nolan initially toes the party line, focusing only on the visit of Nicky Barmby’s side, who themselves have nothing but pride to play for.

But the 29-year-old, who is bidding for a hat-trick of promotions after helping Newcastle to the Championship title in 2010, knows the odds are heavily stacked against Sam Allardyce’s men. He already has more than an eye on the Wembley showpiece on May 19.

‘I must admit the day at the Millennium Stadium was so special,’ he says.

‘Don’t get me wrong, what we achieved at Newcastle was brilliant, but the final was fantastic and I’m hoping that if we can’t get the automatic spot, I’ll have another day out that I can look back on in ten years’ time.

‘We’ve got to win the game on Saturday and we’ll go in to the play-offs full of confidence and look forward to seeing who we get. We’ll prepare well and come May 19 we’ll be celebrating.

‘We’re not getting too far ahead of ourselves but that’s the ultimate aim if Saturday doesn’t go to plan.’

Nolan, despite having more seasons behind him than in front, retains his youthful enthusiasm as he excitedly predicts a bright future. He will finally be joined in London this summer by his wife and two young children, further evidence of his commitment to the Claret and Blue cause.

‘I’m at a club that’s rebuilding and I just wanted to be part of it,’ he concludes.

‘I did it with Bolton and started it with Newcastle. You can see what happened there in a short space of time with the right people at the club. I believe that given the time and resources Sam can turn this club around and get it back to where it belongs.’

If that happens to be via the play-offs, Nolan for one won’t be complaining.

the telegraph

Manager Sam Allardyce hopes Coventry will go crazy to help West Ham to promotion from Championship

West Ham need a crazy set of results to win a place in the Premier League on Saturday afternoon, and Sam Allardyce has called on the spirit of the Crazy Gang as Coventry attempt to thwart Southampton’s promotion party.
That way is up: Sam Allardyce needs results to go his way on Saturday to earn promotion for West Ham

Only if Southampton fail to beat relegated Coventry at home do West Ham have a chance of overtaking them with a win against Hull. But Allardyce said that despite having nothing to play for, Coventry manager Andy Thorn would use his experience from the Wimbledon side of the 1980s and 1990s to “spoil Southampton’s celebrations” and do West Ham a favour.

“Andy Thorn will tell his players that this is a game they can go out on a high with,” Allardyce said. “There’s going to be 32,000 there and they are going to create an unbelievable atmosphere. And I think Andy, with his background from Wimbledon, you can imagine what he’ll be like. You can envisage him wanting to be out there himself, because they knew how to spoil someone’s celebrations during the Wimbledon days. I hope he can pass some of that on to his players and they can deliver that type of performance.”

Allardyce said that promotion for West Ham would be good for the Premier League. “Everybody at West Ham thinks the Premier League would benefit from them being there, in terms of its history, tradition and supporters. It is the golden pot at the end of the rainbow. Not that you make much money out of it, because when you get there you have to spend it all to stay there.”

West Ham must win to have a chance of avoiding the play-offs. If Southampton draw against Coventry, West Ham must beat Hull by three goals. If Southampton lose, any West Ham win would be sufficient, a prospect Allardyce described as “miraculous”.

official site

today's match sold out

http://www.whufc.com/articles/20120425/ ... 84_2736965" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Champions League finalists Chelsea are closing in on a £35m deal for Hulk, 25, after the Porto striker's agent admitted he is in talks with four Premier League clubs.

Daily Mail

Arsenal have taken significant steps towards a summer move for Athletic Bilbao's Javi Martinez, 23, but face a £32m fight with Manchester Untied and Barcelona to land the versatile Spanish international.

Daily Mail

Julien Faubert, 28, is ready to return to France after revealing he has yet to receive a new offer from West Ham.

Daily Mirror

Liverpool have lodged a £16m bid for Bologna's 21-year-old midfielder Gaston Ramirez, according to reports in Italy.

Metro

Tottenham and Newcastle are weighing up a move for Javi Marquez, 25, after the Espanyol midfielder turned down a new deal at the club, paving the way for a summer exit.

talkSPORT

Tottenham are also lining up a move for Leicester keeper Kasper Schmeichel, 25, as a long-term replacement for 40-year-old Brad Friedel.

Footylatest.com

Everton have yet to open talks with Tottenham about making Steven Pienaar's loan return to Goodison Park permanent, according to the South African midfielder's agent.

Liverpool Echo

Wales midfielder Joe Allen, 22, who has been linked with Tottenham, Manchester United and Liverpool, has pledged his future to Swansea City.

Daily Mirror

David Moyes hopes it is a case of second time lucky after planning another move to lure Clint Dempsey, 29, to Everton this summer, although money could prove an obstacle again. Moyes had scouted Dempsey extensively when he was at New England Revolution but did not have the funds to match Fulham's £2m bid in January 2007.

Daily Mail

Arsenal, Manchester City and Chelsea are set for a £1.5m tussle over 18-year-old Crewe midfielder Nick Powell, who has been described as having the potential to be the best ever graduate from the famed Alex academy.

Metro

United States defender Carlos Bocanegra is hopeful of remaining at Ibrox but realises that the final two years of his contract might not be honoured by Rangers now that the club are in administration.

the Sun

Rangers manager Ally McCoist has had clear-the-air talks with Kyle Lafferty, who has been banned for a fortnight by the club after a breach of discipline, and insists that the striker still has a future at Ibrox.

Daily Record

Chelsea representatives are expected to meet Pep Guardiola in the next few days to discover whether he can finally be persuaded to join the club now that he has formally announced he is quitting Barcelona.

Daily Telegraph

Centre-back Gary Cahill may miss Chelsea's FA Cup and Champions League finals after injuring his hamstring during Tuesday's semi-final against Barcelona.

Daily Express

Harry Redknapp has revealed Tottenham tried to sign Carlos Tevez in the January transfer window - but ended up with Louis Saha instead. "I said to the chairman 'can you get me Carlos Tevez?' That's what I said in January. 'Can we get Tevez?' It wasn't possible, but that was my dream," said Spurs boss Redknapp.

Daily Mirror

Norwich boss Paul Lambert says speculation linking him with the Aston Villa manager's job is 'unfair'.

Eastern Daily Press

Pienaar has scored in his last two Everton appearances

Dutch keeper Dorus de Vries has no regrets about swapping Swansea for Wolves - despite suffering relegation. "I made my decision based on things at the time," said De Vries. "It was the right choice despite the outcome at the moment."

Express & Star

Andy Wilkinson has urged Robert Huth to put pen to paper on a new contract at Stoke. German defender Huth has just over 12 months remaining on his current deal.

Stoke Sentinel

Nani has given Manchester United another injury headache after suffering a fitness scare while training on the club's weekend break in Cardiff.

Daily Telegraph

Rangers bidder Brian Kennedy has warned Rangers administrator that it will kill the club if it backs rival Bill Miller's bid to take over at Ibrox, despite the American's £19m offer being £6m more than that from the Blue Knights consortium being backed by the Sale Sharks owner.
Daily Record

Rangers defender Carlos Bocanegra thinks the club would in safe hands if his fellow American, Bill Miller, was to win the race to own the Ibrox outfit.

Daily Record

Raith Rovers have been forced to increase the police presence at their First Division game against Queen of the South because of threats made against director Eric Drysdale after he was part of the independent three-man panel that hit Rangers with a £160,000 fine and a 12-month signing ban.

Daily Mail

Wigan Athletic manager Roberto Martinez could prevent Scotland captain Gary Caldwell playing for Team GB at the London Olympics despite the defender being shortlisted for the squad.

Daily Record

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has revealed that if he could sign any Manchester United player it would be striker Wayne Rooney. The Italian also pointed out he would take Ryan Giggs, if he were a few years younger.

Daily Mirror

Yohan Cabaye has revealed people branded him "mad" for joining Newcastle last summer, but he is now hoping to help the Magpies cement a place in the Champions League. "When I left Lille to come and play for Newcastle, people in France and the local journalists said 'why have you left Lille to play for a team which finished 12th in the league?'" said Cabaye.

Rangers bidder Brian Kennedy has warned their administrator that it will kill the club if it backs rival Bill Miller's bid to take over at Ibrox, despite the American's £19m offer being £6m more than that from the Blue Knights consortium being backed by the Sale Sharks owner. (Daily Record)

Raith Rovers have been forced to increase the police presence at their First Division game against Queen of the South because of threats made against director Eric Drysdale after he was part of the independent three-man panel that hit Rangers with a £160,000 fine and a 12-month signing ban. (Various)

Rangers defender Carlos Bocanegra thinks the club would in safe hands if his fellow American, Bill Miller, was to win the race to own the Ibrox outfit. (Various)

United States defender Carlos Bocanegra is hopeful of remaining at Ibrox but realises that the final two years of his contract might not be honoured by Rangers now that the club are in administration. (Various)

Rangers manager Ally McCoist has had clear-the-air talks with Kyle Lafferty, who has been banned for a fortnight by the club after a breach of discipline, and insists that the striker still has a future at Ibrox. (Various)

Wigan Athletic manager Roberto Martinez could prevent Scotland captain Gary Caldwell playing for Team GB at the London Olympics despite the defender being shortlisted for the squad. (Daily Record)

West Brom midfielder James Morrison is winning his battle to recover from a knee ligament injury in time for Scotland's friendly against the United States in Florida next month. (the Sun)

Barry Robson hopes to win more Scotland appearances despite deciding to join Vancouver Whitecaps at the end of his Middlesbrough contract this summer. (the Sun)

Celtic midfielder Beram Kayal could be set for a surprise return to action against Rangers on Sunday after recovering from an ankle injury suffered against the same opponents in December. (Various)

DAILY MAIL

Roberto Mancini has warned Manchester United that Monday's do-or-die derby at the Etihad Stadium does not worry him - and revealed for the first time that he would one day like to manage England.

Also: Three years ago Southampton were close to collapse, with players unpaid following relegation from the Championship. Now they are 90 minutes away from a place in the Barclays Premier League.
papers
THE SUN

Alex Ferguson insists Monday's title crunch with rivals Manchester City is the mother of all derbies. Also: Mark Hughes says Premier League chiefs wanted QPR to form a guard of honour for Chelsea skipper John Terry and Co tomorrow.
DAILY MIRROR

Roberto Mancini has vowed to demonstrate his financial firepower in the summer transfer market. Also: Pep Guardiola will be 'love-bombed' by Roman Abramovich after confirming he will quit Barcelona at the end of the season.
DAILY STAR

The Premier League stunned QPR by asking them to form a guard of honour for Chelsea instead of the controversial pre-match handshake. Also: Pep Guardiola quit Barcelona yesterday and then insisted he will take an extended break from football.
DAILY EXPRESS

Gary Cahill is facing the double heartbreak of missing Chelsea's FA Cup and Champions League finals.

Also: Nani last night gave Manchester United an injury scare ahead of Monday's title showdown against Manchester City with fears he has aggravated an ankle problem; Anton Ferdinand has declared that the Chelsea boo-boys will not distract him from Queens Park Rangers' fight to stay in the Premier League when the clubs meet at Stamford Bridge tomorrow.
THE TIMES

Sir Alex Ferguson has admitted that the losers in the Barclays Premier League title race will be haunted by regrets given the chances already missed by both Manchester clubs to extinguish their rivals' hopes.

Also: The Premier League suggested Queens Park rangers should form a guard of honour for John Terry and his Chelsea team-mates at Stamford Bridge tomorrow as they sought to avoid the potential flashpoint of a pre-match handshake, Mark Hughes, the club's manager, has revealed.
THE GUARDIAN

Pep Guardiola will leave Barcelona at the end of the season but he has no intention of joining another team, ending speculation over a move to Chelsea or even to the England national side.

Also: The Queens Park Rangers defender Anton Ferdinand is braced to be the target of abuse from Chelsea supporters in tomorrow's west London derby despite Roberto Di Matteo, the European Cup finalists' interim first-team coach, urging the home fans to "behave in the right manner" given the particular sensitivities surrounding the fixture.
DAILY TELEGRAPH

A weekend of worrying and hoping, time-killing and nerve-shredding unfolds for the followers or Manchester United and Manchester City as they await anxiously and impatiently for the mother, father and sainted aunt of all derbies, for the title showdown.

Also: Chelsea representatives are expected to meet Pep Guardiola in the next few days to discover whether he can finally be persuaded to join the club now that he has formally announced he is quitting Barcelona.
THE INDEPENDENT

Pep Guardiola last night denied that he had already met with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich but stopped short of ruling out a switch to the Premier League next season.

Also: Roberto Di Matteo, Chelsea's interim manager, paid tribute to Pep Guardiola yesterday, three days after inflicting the remarkable Champions League defeat which led to the Spaniard's departure from Barcelona.

babe of the day

http://wopb.playboygirls.com/pic0003/ex ... 8_0060.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

good luck today bonus babe :crest:

http://wopb.playboygirls.com/pic00153/p ... 98KM_9.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
kthammer

Re: saturday's news 28th april includes west ham

Post by kthammer »

au revoir Julien...
PrawnSandwich

Post by PrawnSandwich »

Cheers CH.
smuts
Has liked: 1498 likes
Total likes: 1439 likes

Post by smuts »

Cheers CH. :crest:
Bobby Orangeboom

Post by Bobby Orangeboom »

Raised Breasts.
Keepers
Location: If we could play Arsenal every week , everything would be great.

Post by Keepers »

Cheers CH.

I hope we start to deal with the stress on and off the field. Its the one thing we never seem to get right.

Come on lads win and win big, the lets see how the rest of the day works out. :crest: .
Philosophical Dan
KUMB's campest cyclist
Location: 10 PRINT "Philosophical Dan is Skill! "; 20 GOTO 10

Post by Philosophical Dan »

Kevin Nolan wrote:“Although I am a Northerner I respect what West Ham is all about and I am learning more as a I go along. I haven’t cracked the accent yet but I know what a ‘sweep’ haircut is. I’ve had pie and mash and it’s quite nice — up there with Scouse.
Possibly the only Scouser in the history of Scousedom that I like and respect.
Muddy
Has liked: 12 likes
Total likes: 27 likes

Post by Muddy »

Cheers CH.
Up the Junction
Thinks he owns the place
Has liked: 748 likes
Total likes: 3444 likes

Post by Up the Junction »

Philosophical Dan wrote:Possibly the only Scouser in the history of Scousedom that I like and respect.
Big Alvin wouldn't be happy, Dan.
DengieHammer

Post by DengieHammer »

Nolan is the best captain we have had for a long time. Absolutely brilliant, love the guy
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

Big Alvin wouldn't be happy, Dan.

what the gaffer said
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

DAILY STAR

Pep Guardiola quit Barcelona yesterday and then insisted he will take an extended break from football.

Everton boss David Moyes has scotched talk that he could follow Pep Guardiola and take a sabbatical this summer.

Owen Coyle insists his Bolton captain Kevin Davies was never going to leave the club for Sunderland in January.

Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish will be allowed to spend this summer - but his transfer kitty will get a major cut.

THE SUN

Harry Redknapp has revealed how his dream of signing Carlos Tevez crashed in the January transfer window.

Arsenal have made their move for French star Yann M'Vila. Arsene Wenger is confident of landing the Rennes midfielder for £17million but Manchester United are also in the race.

The Premier League's biggest clubs will have to wait 12 months to land Pep Guardiola.

Mahamadou Diarra has put himself in the frame for another season a Fulham. His contract is up in the summer.

Birmingham face being unable to sign players this summer - even if they win promotion.

Reading boss Brian McDermott is looking at ex-Manchester United left-back Adam Eckersley.

DAILY MIRROR

Roberto Mancini has vowed to demonstrate his financial firepower in the summer transfer market. He's desperate to land Lille's Eden Hazard, has Edinson Cavani and Luka Modric in his sights, is interested in Robin van Persie but top of his wishlist is Wayne Rooney.

Pep Guardiola will be 'love-bombed' by Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich after confirming he will quit Barcelona at the end of the season.

Kenny Dalglish claims Liverpool have the money to spend again - despite missing out on the Champions League for a third successive year.

Joe Allen has pledged his future to Swansea - ending talk of a summer exit.

Wayne Bridge will be offered an escape from his Manchester City nightmare by Premier League new boys Reading.

Paolo Di Canio is ready to offer David James the chance to extend his career into a 25th season by joining the Italian at Swindon.

Roy Hodgson's contract talks with West Brom look set to drag on as chairman Jeremy Peace plays hardball.

Alex McLeish admits even keeping Aston Villa up may not be enough to save his job.

DAILY MAIL

Roberto Mancini has revealed for the first time that he would one day like to manage England.

Three Arsenal old boys are vying to be Arsene Wenger's number two if Pat Rice retires at the end of the season - Steve Bould, Jens Lehmann and Tony Adams.

David Moyes plans to make another move to lure Clint Dempsey to Everton this summer - although money could prove an obstacle again.

Arsenal are closing in on a summer move for Athletic Bilbao's Javi Martinez.

DAILY EXPRESS

Alex McLeish's job is in danger if Aston Villa lose their derby game at West Brom today.

DAILY RECORD

Brian Kennedy has warned Rangers administrators they could kill the club if they back Bill Miller's bid for control.

Carlos Bocanegra insists he wants to stay at Rangers for the long haul.
Chicken Run Supreme
Has liked: 855 likes
Total likes: 823 likes

Post by Chicken Run Supreme »

Cheers CH, as always.

I have warmed to Nolan as the season has gone on. would like to see him stick around a few seasons.

BOTD :thup:
Hammer Smith

Post by Hammer Smith »

Thanks CH.... Big day ahead.

Come On You Irons :crest:
Philosophical Dan
KUMB's campest cyclist
Location: 10 PRINT "Philosophical Dan is Skill! "; 20 GOTO 10

Post by Philosophical Dan »

Up the Junction wrote:Big Alvin wouldn't be happy, Dan.
I met him once, when I was about 12. He shook my hand & gave me a look that I can only describe as "funny".

On reflection, that probably isn't a good reason for not giving him my respect, but I'm a childish and petty man.
Jabsco79
Has liked: 6 likes
Total likes: 21 likes

Post by Jabsco79 »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... mpton.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Could make a good caption contest.....
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

Jabsco79 wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... mpton.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Could make a good caption contest.....

do it mate
Bobby Orangeboom

Post by Bobby Orangeboom »

:lol:

Sammy Flatley...
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

Bobby Orangeboom wrote::lol:

Sammy Flatley...

lol
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

official site

West Ham United v Hull City LIVE

http://www.whufc.com/articles/20120428/ ... 84_2752374" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;