monday's news 21st may includes west ham

An archive of Cockney Hammer's West Ham-related daily news digests from 2009-2015. For the latest daily digests, see the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

cockney hammer
Resident badge expert
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 143 likes

monday's news 21st may includes west ham

Post by cockney hammer »

thanks to xander for the above nice job mate

the sun

Half-price hero
Blackpool 1 West Ham 2

West Ham’s Wembley hero Carlton Cole revealed he took a 50 PER CENT PAY CUT this season to fire Hammers back into the big time.

The hitman agreed to slash his wages from £28,000 to £14,000 a week after the Irons’ were relegated 12 months ago.

He also turned down the chance to stay in the top flight with Stoke to stick with the Hammers in the Championship.

That loyalty is in stark contrast to that shown by one of his Upton Park predecessors Defoe, who infamously slapped in a transfer request within hours of West Ham going down from the Prem in 2003.

Cole, 28, scored the opener and had a hand in Ricardo Vaz Te’s winner in Saturday’s Championship Play-Off final victory at Wembley.

And he said: “I’ve kept my mouth shut for quite a while but I did take a wage cut to stay in the Championship. Half of my wages just went.

“But I thought ‘You know what? I want to help this club get back where we belong.’

“I didn’t want to leave the ship, I am that sort of guy. I would not have been able to live with myself.

“It is just such a reward today to get to the Premier League again with West Ham at the first time of asking. This was D-Day for all of us.

“I can’t explain how proud as a player, person and family man I am to be here.”

Many of you reading this will argue, understandably, that modern-day footballers can afford to take a hefty pay cut.

And let’s be honest, £14,000-a-week is hardly living on the breadline.

But how many players in this prima donna era would have stayed and taken the hit? Not many, I am guessing.

Cole added: “I have a lifestyle to maintain and I’d bought houses and everything. I took a big hit.

“But I knew West Ham under the right management, coach and staff would get up. And we have.

“Now I have learnt my lesson not to get relegated again — I can’t take another hit!”

Cole opened the scoring with a fine finish from Matt Taylor’s 35th-minute through ball.

Thomas Ince levelled for Blackpool three minutes after the break and Ian Holloway’s men looked as though they would go on and win as they created a string of chances.

But Alex Baptiste and Stephen Dobbie both missed sitters before Cole caused havoc in the Seasiders’ box, allowing Vaz Te to smash home the winner with just three minutes left.

Victory justified Cole’s decision to snub a move to Stoke last August.

He said: “I could have gone, but I did not have the right feeling for it and I wanted to stay here. I wanted to graft and make sure that we got up.

“That has gone now. It is not about me. It is about the day, occasion, the team. Everyone has done really well.”

Cole’s loyalty will be rewarded with his salary returning to its former level.

He said: “No contract talks have been planned but we will see what happens.

“I have a year left and we will see where that takes us. Hopefully both sides will be happy that I sign a new contract.

“I am here to help West Ham and if they want a relegation clause then I am happy to have it. You can’t be on Premier League wages in the Championship.”

“Obviously I want to earn as much as I can in my career.

“But when you have been relegated, you don’t deserve it and you need to work back to where you need to get to. Then they give it back to you. That is the way I felt.”

New deal or not, Cole has hero status among Hammers fans who held a banner at Wembley saying: “Sex, drugs and Carlton Cole.”

He said: “I can’t condone the drugs part!

“But sex we all love. You know what I mean?”

SUN RATINGS

BLACKPOOL: Gilks 6, Eardley 4, Evatt 7, Baptiste 5, Crainey 6, Ferguson 5, Dobbie 4, Martinez 6, Ince 6, K Phillips 6, M Phillips 7. Subs: Sylvestre (K Phillips 71) 5, Dicko (Martinez 90) 5, Bednar (Dobbie 90) 5. Not used: Southern, Cathcart.

WEST HAM: Green 7, Demel 5, Tomkins 7, Reid 5, Taylor 5, O’Neil 5, Noble 5, Nolan 6, Collison 5, Cole 8, Vaz Te 7. Subs: McCartney (O’Neil 53) 5, Faubert (Demel 58) 5. Not used: Henderson, Maynard, Lansbury. Booked: Vaz Te.

We've saved £50m

DAVID GOLD says West Ham’s play-off triumph has saved him and co-owner David Sullivan a whopping £50million.

Gold admitted: “Had we lost we would have had to have found more money. It probably would have cost us around £30m initially.

“We would have then asked ourselves ‘Do we want to challenge again in the Championship?’ If so, we would have had to find another £20m. It would have been painful.”

On yer Marks

MARK NOBLE rushed off to prepare for an even bigger match after West Ham’s triumph.

The midfielder, 25, weds childhood squeeze Carly on Friday and immediately flew out to Dubai for his stag do.

He said: “There’s 10 of us going for five days. Seven are already there and texted me, ‘Well done, now hurry, we want to get steaming.’

“Carly watched me in the school team and I’d get three goals a game. It’s different now!”

the sun

The £90m kiss!

Vaz Te’s 87th-minute winner edged Sam Allardyce’s men past Blackpool at Wembley.

And the boss wasted no time in giving Vaz Te a smacker as 45,000 Hammers went bonkers.

Allardyce said: “In 49 games we never won with a late goal and club co-owner David Gold was asking me before the game why. But we did it and we’re delighted to be back in the Premier League.

“Full credit to the players and to Blackpool. It was a magnificent game but we got one more goal than them.”

Blackpool’s Tom Ince cancelled out Carlton Cole’s opener. But Matt Phillips then missed two fantastic chances before Vaz Te made him pay.

The Portuguese ace, who arrived at Upton Park from Barnsley in January, added: “It’s perfect. We are a Premier League side and we deserved it.

“I feel I have been blessed with a second chance in my career and I’m cherishing it.

“The Premier League is another step big, we must get there with the mentality we are a Premier League side, not fighting for relegation.”

the star

BLACKPOOL 1 - WEST HAM 2: CARLTON COLE IS ROCKING IN THE BIG TIME

THE banner in the stands read: Sex, drugs and Carlton Cole.

And it was the West Ham striker who got the party started by firing Sam Allardyce’s Hammers back into the big time.

Cole has not always been greatly loved by the club’s fans with his Chelsea roots always counting against him.

But the former England striker scored the opener to set West Ham on the way back to the Premier League at Wembley on Saturday.

And he had a hand in Ricardo Vaz Te’s winner, which came after Thomas Ince had equalised.

Starsport revealed last week how Cole grew up wanting to be Superman. Well, he is certainly a hero to the

Hammers faithful now – and not just the ones holding up the banner.

Cole said: “I can’t condone the drugs part! But sex we all love. You know what I mean? And Carlton Cole we all love as well! It is a lovely banner.”

His goal was his 15th of the season, hitting a personal target he set last summer, when he snubbed a move to Stoke.

Most people probably don’t realise he also gave up a massive pay day to try and help the club get straight back up into the Premier League.

That’s because his West Ham contract had a clause in it forcing him to take a 50 per cent pay cut if relegated.

Cole said: “I’ve kept my mouth shut for quite a while but I did take a wage cut to stay in the Championship. Half my wages just went.

“I thought, ‘You know what, I want to help the club get back to where we belong’. I didn’t want to leave the ship. I am that sort of guy. I would not have been able to live with myself.

“I have a lifestyle to maintain and I bought houses and everything. I took a big hit. But I knew that West Ham were under the right management.

“I knew we’d get back up and we did. I just want to stay now. I learned my lesson not to get relegated again. I can’t take another hit!”

Cole is one of several Hammers stars in line for bumper new deals. His contract runs out next summer but talks are already under way about an extension.

England keeper Rob Green, whose future had been in doubt, will also be offered a new deal.

Co-owner David Gold said: “I think that will be one of the first negotiations. There was no way we could have kept Robert in the Championship for a second year.

“He is a world-class goalkeeper and his salary would be commensurate with that.”

Midfielder Mark Noble’s contract talks will have to wait though, as he flew to Dubai straight after the game for a four-day bender that will act as his stag do.

Noble said: “I get married on May 25. There will be 10 of us in Dubai and the medal is going with me.

“It would have been a sour note flying out there on the losing team and coming back for a wedding having lost.

“But I am so pleased that we came through it. I met my missus, Carly, when I was 14 in school. She used to come and watch me in the school team and I would score three or four goals a game. Things are a bit different now.”

One man not set for talks is boss Allardyce, whose contract also expires in a year. He said: “A new contract? Not for me. I don’t need one. I’m my own man now. I don’t need the security. Somewhere down the line in the middle of next year maybe, but not now.”

Blackpool were left to rue a catalogue of missed chances. They could have scored five before Ince finally got them on the scoreboard.

He said: “Once I get over the huge disappointment of losing, scoring at Wembley is something I will treasure for the rest of my life. But it doesn’t mean that much now.

“We have to deal with the frustration and the hurt and look to go straight up next season, rather than risk going through this again. We are good enough to win the Championship.”

the star

DAVID GOLD COUNTS COST

DAVID GOLD last night said West Ham’s promotion had saved the club £50m.

Co-owner Gold admitted the debt- ridden club would have been in big trouble if they had failed to make a quick return to the Premier League.

He said: “It would have meant the owners would have had to find more money. It’s painful. If you own 150 oil wells then it’s no problem. Or 150 Ann Summers shops…

“It’s hard to put it into financial terms because the first thing we would have done on Monday if we didn’t win was say we need to cut our cloth accordingly.

“We wouldn’t have sat there deluding ourselves, we would have needed to find more money. It would have cost around another £30m. It also depends on what you want to do. Do you want to challenge again in the Championship? If so you would have to find another £20m.”

The spending doesn’t stop there because Gold reckons manager Sam Allardyce will need around £20m invested in his squad to keep them up next season.

But he is open to the idea of raising some cash by allowing new investors.

Gold said: “The hard work starts now. I still think the club’s got to find £20m to ensure it doesn’t get relegated. That’s on top of the TV money. This club has debts we inherited. We are committed to paying these debts.

“The best way to put it is that we would not have bought West Ham if we weren’t supporters. We would have to be mad.”

well done mr chairman
:thup:

the mail

Former favourite Cole tops Allardyce wish list as Hammers look for staying power

West Ham will explore the possibility of bringing Joe Cole back to Upton Park after securing their top-flight return.

And Cole is not the only former Hammer who could be on his way back to east London as the club target Nigel Reo-Coker and Kieran Richardson.

Manager Sam Allardyce is already turning his attention to strengthening his squad as he looks to give West Ham a fighting chance of staying up next season. And former Upton Park favourite Cole is understood to be on a list of names Allardyce and his backroom team have identified as potential targets.

However, the manager’s top priority is addressing uncertainty over the club’s goalkeeping position.

Robert Green’s contract expires next month but club owners David Sullivan and David Gold remain confident of tying him to a new deal.

Allardyce is keen to have a quick decision from Green as he aims to have an experienced goalkeeper in place for the club’s Premier League comeback. Out-of-contract keepers Manuel Almunia and Craig Gordon and Blackburn’s Paul Robinson are in the frame to replace Green if he decides to leave.

So is Newcastle’s Fraser Forster, although Celtic have a £1.7million first option on the 24-year-old following his two-season loan spell.

Reo-Coker, who spent four years at Upton Park from 2004, is available on a free transfer from Bolton.

Allardyce is a fan and tried to sign the midfielder when Bolton manager.
But the Hammers hierarchy fear Reo-Coker’s £40,000-per-week wages could make a deal difficult.

Sunderland winger Richardson is another option, as is Wigan’s Victor Moses — whom Gold and Sullivan tried to sign in 2010. Richardson, who came through the Hammers academy before moving to Manchester United as a 16-year-old, has 12 months left on his current deal at the Stadium of Light and his future remains unclear.

Likewise, Moses is refusing to sign a new contract with Wigan and the club will look to cash in on the Nigeria international this summer.

Wolves defender Roger Johnson and Crystal Palace full back Nathaniel Clyne also feature on the club’s transfer wish list.

But it is the prospective return of Cole — who has spent a season on loan at Lille from Liverpool and who left Upton Park for Chelsea in 2003 — that will excite Hammers fans the most. Some tough negotiations over the 30-year-old midfielder’s current £90,000-per-week salary will have to take place before a deal is possible. The move would also have to sanctioned by Liverpool’s new manager.

But the possibility of Cole returning to West Ham underlines the ambition of Gold and Sullivan in the summer transfer market.

Meanwhile, West Ham’s promotion has saved the co-owners from reaching into their pockets for another £30m.

‘If we didn’t win then we would have needed to cut our cloth accordingly,’ said Gold. ‘We wouldn’t have sat there deluding ourselves.
‘It would have cost probably around another £30m.’

will put these in as links as i have not got the time to do it i have to get out to work

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... eague.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... mbley.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

the express

BLACKPOOL 1 - WEST HAM 2: SHOUT IT OUT, WE ARE BACK SAYS CARLTON COLE

WEST HAM are back. Once again for the Hammers it is the celebrity-obsessed, spotlighted playboy world of the Premier League with all its glitz and glamour.

Or, as the banner at Wembley proclaimed, a life of “sex, drugs and Carlton Cole”.

“I can’t condone the drugs part, obviously,” Cole said with a mischievous glint in his eye. “But sex we all love – you know what I mean! And Carlton Cole we all love as well! It is a lovely banner.”

West Ham fans, their manager and their owners had plenty of reasons to love him on Saturday.

Ricardo Vaz Te may have scored the 87th-minute winner that got the club back into the top flight, but it was thanks to Cole’s assist.

It was the former Chelsea man himself who had set the ball rolling with a superbly taken opener from Matty Taylor’s cross just before half-time.

Blackpool pegged the Hammers back shortly after the break when Thomas Ince finished superbly, having been picked out by Matt Phillips’ diagonal ball.

ì
But sex we all love – you know what I mean
î

Carlton Cole

But overall, Cole’s man-of-the-match display was vindication of his decision to stick with West Ham last season after relegation, even though a clause in his contract meant his pay packet was slashed. “Certain people in the game told me I was mad to stay at West Ham when we got relegated. . . Haha! Up yours! I love it here,” he tweeted late on Saturday night.

At the same time, he claimed he felt like “an Avenger”. Immediately after the game, however, he was capable of more sober reflection.

“I’ve kept my mouth shut for quite a while, but I did take a wage cut to stay in the Championship,” he said. “Half my wages just went.

“Joking aside, I had committed to a lifestyle that I needed to maintain as I bought houses and everything. I took a big hit.

“But I thought, you know what, I want to help the club get back to where we belong. I didn’t want to leave the ship; I am not that sort of guy. I would not have been able to live with myself. I know money is a massive factor in everyone’s career and obviously I want to earn as much as I can. But when you don’t deserve it because you’ve been relegated, you don’t deserve it.

“I had the chance to go to Stoke on better money, but I felt I needed to work back to where I needed to get to. I knew that West Ham, under the right management, coach and staff, would get up. I want to stay. I learnt my lesson not to get relegated again. I can’t take another hit!”

Let us not forget a large slice of the West Ham faithful took some convincing that they were under the right management.

Mark Noble, who flew out on Saturday evening for what promises to be a fairly intense four-day stag do in Dubai ahead of his wedding next weekend, can expect to have a honeymoon period. Sam Allardyce did not get one.

Having achieved what he set out to do, though, he is hoping for a fairer crack of the whip next season, as the former Bolton manager knows how important a good start to life back in the Premier League can be.

He said: “It’s difficult to get results, but we’ll give it a right good go. My job will be to try and aim as high as we possibly can and not really say – and I’m setting myself up here again by the way – that fourth bottom is enough.

“Let’s think beyond that and see how far we can get at the first time of asking. There will be times when we’ll get turned over. Arsenal can do that to you and it can be the same at Manchester United.

“But you have to accept it because, whether you slip up 1-0 or 6-0, all you have lost is three points. That’s all. The question is to bounce back. The real challenge is for me to prepare West Ham for the best start we can possibly get over the first 10 matches. That’s what really takes the pressure off any club; then everybody doesn’t talk about relegation every week.

“That will be the best way forward for us next season.”

BLACKPOOL (4-5-1): Gilks; Eardley, Baptiste, Evatt, Crainey; Ince, Dobbie (Bednar 90), Martinez (Dicko 90), Ferguson, M Phillips; K Phillips (Sylvestre 71). Goal: Ince 48.

WEST HAM (4-2-3-1): Green; Demel (Faubert 57), Tomkins, Reid, Taylor; Noble O’Neil (McCartney 53); Collison, Nolan, Vaz Te; Cole. Booked: Vaz Te. Goals: Cole 35, Vaz Te 87.

Referee: H Webb (S Yorkshire).

the telegraph

[img]http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/arc ... 24909b.jpg[/img

West Ham United prepare for a reality check as they count cost of a return to Premier League

The champagne and the fireworks erupted into the air as West Ham celebrated their return to the Premier League on Saturday.
Blackpool v West Ham: East Enders prepare for a reality check as they count cost of a return to Premier League
Bouncing back: West Ham chairman David Gold celebrates after his club secured a return to the Premier League Photo: AFP

But as the bubbles dispersed, so the cold, hard reality of what it all meant – where the east London club are, and where they might have been – struck home.

Upon relegation last year West Ham owed £41.6 million to the banks, £11.2  million in transfer debts and £17.3 million in unspecified “other creditors”, including reparations payments to Sheffield United over the Carlos Tévez scandal.

How much that position deteriorated in the Championship is unknown even to West Ham’s owners, but access to at least £39 million of broadcast payments alone will salve their ailing finances.

“We are back in the Premier League but the hard work starts on Monday because we are a club that is recovering from a difficult period in its history,” admitted the club’s chairman, David Gold.

“We’ve gone through some poor management structures. Our financial structure was poorly run for many years. We are getting to grips with that and getting back into the Premier League certainly helps with that endeavour.”

Gold, who along with his co-owner, David Sullivan, had invested £36 million in cash donations to the Upton Park club between taking over in January 2010 and going down last season, revealed that were it not for promotion, changes would quickly have been required.

“It would have cost probably around another £30 million,” he said. “But you never know [until] you sit down and work it out. It also depends on what you want to do.

"Do you want to challenge again in the Championship? If so you would have to find another £20 million, let’s say. Or if you don’t and you risk being relegated into League One then it would cost you nothing. It’s a business decision which would be up to David and I.

“We wouldn’t have sat there deluding ourselves, we would have needed to find more money. The first thing we would have done on Monday if we didn’t win was say we need to cut our cloth accordingly. It’s painful. If you own 150 oil wells it’s no problem. If you own 150 Ann Summers shops...”

Whatever the source of his own wealth, Gold must now try to compete against astronomically wealthy purveyors of the black gold.

When in 2010-11 his club last rubbed up against Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed al Nahyan’s Manchester City and Roman Abramovich’s Chelsea, they scored three and conceded 11 in four comprehensive defeats, home and away.

Experiences in the Championship, where promotion remained in the balance until Ricardo Vaz Te rammed in an 87th-minute winner after Thomas Ince had hauled Blackpool level, can give scant indication of how West Ham will fare in the top flight again.

Yet despite the magnitude of the task ahead, West Ham manager Sam Allardyce wants to repay the club’s owners with more than mere survival.

“It’s really their passion for West Ham United which you have got to say is the most impressive, because they put their money where their mouth is,” Allardyce said.

Torres scored 11 goals in 48 appearances for Chelsea this season

Chelsea striker Fernando Torres demands crunch talks after suffering "the worst season of his career".

The Metro

West Ham boss Sam Allardyce wants to bring former Hammer Joe Cole back to Upton Park after the club won promotion back to the Premier League. Cole has spent the last season on loan at Lille from Liverpool.

: Daily Mail

Blackpool's Matt Phillips could still be playing Premier League football next season despite missing out on promotion, after catching the eye of Reading boss Brian McDermott.

The Sun

Roberto Mancini set to be offered a new deal

Mancini led Manchester City to their first title in 44 years this month

Manchester City are set to reward manager Roberto Mancini with a new three-year contract worth £15m.

Daily Mail

Tottenham duo Louis Saha and Steven Pienaar are labelled a "disgrace" by the club's fans after they congratulated Chelsea on their Champions League win.

The Metro

Ajax boss Frank de Boer emerges as the number one target for Liverpool as they seek a replacement for Kenny Dalglish.

The Sun

Salomon Kalou believes Chelsea would not have won the Champions League if Andre Villas-Boas had remained in charge at Stamford Bridge.

talkSPORT

China's Now TV advertise this summer's European Championship using images of Big Ben, the Eiffel Tower & the Colosseum in flames.

101greatgoals.com
“They stump it up: the club has to be propped up by their personal wealth. But you’ve got to give them results: if they stump it up and you do not deliver. So that’s the pressure you’re under.”

He added that the fans would know “we’re not going to win as many games next year as probably we’ve won this one. But if we get the right team together and we get the right team spirit then we’ll give it a right good go.

"Certainly my job will be to try to aim as high as we possibly can in the Premier League.”

Those players who have already experienced relegation now have an existential motivation to improve on last season’s performances.

Carlton Cole, scorer of West Ham’s opener with a composed finish, articulated how relegation had affected him. “I’ve kept my mouth shut for quite a while but I did take a wage cut to stay in the Championship,” he said.

premier babe of the day

http://pbbb.playboygirls.com/pic0042/pi ... 2JR_16.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ereford ammer
Has liked: 25 likes
Total likes: 2 likes

Re: monday's news 21st may includes west ham

Post by ereford ammer »

cheers CH :thup:
bspur1

Post by bspur1 »

Looking forward to Karens article this week where she will no doubt slag off a certain footballer who the club now have to double his wages now they are back in the premier league.

"Sex, Drugs and Carlton F Cole" , WHU Superhero
Los Martillos
Total likes: 1 like

Post by Los Martillos »

Cheers mate

:thup:
rigoberts song
Has liked: 77 likes
Total likes: 331 likes

Post by rigoberts song »

Thanks CH.Great round up as usual.
TurnbullHammer

Post by TurnbullHammer »

cheers CH :thup:
Jeremy Nicholas

Post by Jeremy Nicholas »

Thanks CH.

That Sex, Drugs and Carlton Cole banner made me laugh on Saturday.

Although to be true to the rhythm of Ian Dury it should really be Sex and Drugs and Carlton Cole.

But who am I to be giving rhythm stick after such a great day?

I think Sex and Drugs and Carlton Cole is one song we'll be hearing a lot at the Boleyn next season.
Adie64
Has liked: 463 likes

Post by Adie64 »

Thanks CH, I'm still Buzzing. Will be a Great Summer now.
I'm forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air.
They fly so high, nearly reach the sky.
Then like my dreams they fade and die.
Fortunes always hiding, i've looked everywhere.
I'm forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air.
United.......United........United. :crest:
Xander
Total likes: 31 likes

Post by Xander »

Cheers CH - and no worries, any time mate.

How many times do we have to be connected with Joe Cole coming back? Oh hang on, nobody has mentioned Tevez yet :lol:
The Old Man of Storr
Has liked: 2639 likes
Total likes: 1746 likes

Post by The Old Man of Storr »

Fantastic new magazine cover , CH !!

Carlton's come a long way , hasn't he , from the player who kept missing to being our out and out hero . I don't often say things like this , but I love the bloke .
Thanks Carlton . :crest:

Oh , and thanks Cockney Hammer for all your brilliant efforts !!
Kitt the car
Has liked: 13 likes
Total likes: 155 likes

Post by Kitt the car »

Cheers CH
hammerjohn

Post by hammerjohn »

Well fair dues to Carlton, at his stage of career he could have just moved for the pay day.

Thanks CH love the new banner :thup:
Muddy
Has liked: 12 likes
Total likes: 27 likes

Post by Muddy »

Cheers CH.
You know what? I ****ing love Carlton Cole.
kayahammer
Total likes: 5 likes

Post by kayahammer »

Carlton Cole - Bless his soul!

Let's hope he rocks the premier next season. I love that man!
Hoggy31

Post by Hoggy31 »

Carlton Cole is doing everything right to become a West Ham United legend at the moment.
Chicken Run Supreme
Has liked: 854 likes
Total likes: 823 likes

Post by Chicken Run Supreme »

Cheers CH, as always.

and now the craziness that is summer transfer season starts!
TampaHammer

Post by TampaHammer »

Thanks, CH. Here's a clip of the West Ham fans singing over the interviews!

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0 ... 22,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
nobleforengland

Post by nobleforengland »

Cheers CH :thup:
rciron
Has liked: 294 likes
Total likes: 16 likes

Post by rciron »

Cheers CH :thup:
Hammer Smith