Ravel Morrison

Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.

Moderators: Romford, Rio, Gnome, Northern Paulo, Lost Hammer, bonehead, chalks, goes2eleven, Alf Garnett's (Ex) Missus, bristolhammerfc, Wheels, sicknote

Re: Ravel

Postby fester on Tue May 15, 2012 3:30 pm

DanielHammer wrote:what's his agents name on twitter?

Don't know but agent is John Colquhoun - Key Sports Management Ltd, I believe. Website under construction, but info from transfermarkt
fester
Eats sh*t

Postby Turns to Stone on Tue May 15, 2012 3:39 pm

I occasionally overhear young people talking, and I'm pretty sure that detox means bumsex.

He's definitely gone this summer though, stupid signing all along - he doesn't even like bumsex.
Turns to Stone

Postby Gummi on Tue May 15, 2012 3:52 pm

Turns to Stone wrote:I occasionally overhear young people talking, and I'm pretty sure that detox means bumsex.

He's definitely gone this summer though, stupid signing all along - he doesn't even like bumsex.

Can't believe conversation is still going on about this.

A lady friend asked him if he wants to detox - simply means to go to gym, jogging regularly and eat healthier food - an opposite lifestyle of one as he/she has it at the moment.

He (Ravel) said no thanks - of course not, he has practise 7 times a week, potentially a diet (if needed) but he's fit and even if he had problems with weight/fitness level, club's staff would take care of him and not his friend.

So, now his agent confirmed he's not being released. From what I've heard - he was told before he signed a contract with us that they can't guarantee him a spot in the team in this season as manager has everything planned. But he will be given a huge part in pre-season games and 1st team next year whatever league we're in. He's goddamn 18, not 28.

Anyone knows if Ravel is going with Development squad to Hong Kong or is he training with the first team for potential Wembley place?
Gummi

Postby Turns to Stone on Tue May 15, 2012 3:56 pm

Gummi wrote:

Anyone knows if Ravel is going with Development squad to Hong Kong or is he training with the first team for potential Wembley place?

Of course he's not going to Hong Kong, Gummi. Have you not read the thread? He's not prepared to stop his drinking and his horrific liestyle as confirmed by that stranger on Twitter, and now we hear from another source that we're probably going to let him go.

He'll be lucky to be at West Ham in June nevermind in August!
Turns to Stone

Postby kayahammer on Wed May 16, 2012 1:41 am

Biglee92 wrote:dont no weather to believe this or not lol.

I don't know whether to believe your spelling :D
kayahammer

Postby Denzil on Wed May 16, 2012 12:04 pm

Gummi wrote:
Can't believe conversation is still going on about this.

A lady friend asked him if he wants to detox - simply means to go to gym, jogging regularly and eat healthier food - an opposite lifestyle of one as he/she has it at the moment.

He (Ravel) said no thanks - of course not, he has practise 7 times a week, potentially a diet (if needed) but he's fit and even if he had problems with weight/fitness level, club's staff would take care of him and not his friend.

So, now his agent confirmed he's not being released. From what I've heard - he was told before he signed a contract with us that they can't guarantee him a spot in the team in this season as manager has everything planned. But he will be given a huge part in pre-season games and 1st team next year whatever league we're in. He's goddamn 18, not 28.

I think T2S was joking son!
Denzil

Postby billybondsballbag on Wed May 16, 2012 1:55 pm

I'm just hoping that, should his career with us go tits up, UtJ runs with the headline "Unravelled".
billybondsballbag
MILF lover

Postby Yea Why Not on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:50 am

Ravel Morrison's tweet on Saturday night....

ravelmorrison23 ‏@morrisonravel
Been along time since I've been on this

:shock:
Yea Why Not

Location: Chips & Gravy you say? Well you can shove that up your ass

Postby Dyer's Leg on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:01 am

Yea Why Not wrote:Ravel Morrison's tweet on Saturday night....

ravelmorrison23 ‏@morrisonravel
Been along time since I've been on this

:shock:

Seeing that his last tweet before that was 12th May, my guess is he is on about twitter.
Dyer's Leg
Match thread guru

Postby Yea Why Not on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:05 am

I know, I know :lol:
Last edited by Yea Why Not on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yea Why Not

Postby Czech Hammer on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:11 am

Why do we continue to do this to ourselves?!

Going over the top, building up a player. overhyping him - its inevitable we will be disappointed.

Leave the boy alone, if he comes through and fulfills his potential, happy days.

I find it a tad disrespectful to our own stars of tomorrow, youth players that have been working hard for their own break through, only to have to listen to us spouting off drivel about a player who has done little, as yet, to deserve our attention.
Czech Hammer

Postby Yea Why Not on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:13 am

Czech,

He has played about 20 minutes of professional football and already has this car...... https://twitter.com/morrisonravel/statu ... 17/photo/1

Do you still feel sorry for him? :lol:
Yea Why Not

Postby Czech Hammer on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:16 am

Yea Why Not wrote:Czech,

He has played about 20 minutes of professional football and already has this car...... https://twitter.com/morrisonravel/statu ... 17/photo/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Do you still feel sorry for him?

I do feel sorry for him, only for the fact that he doesn't seem to be able to speak or write English properly :lol:

Joking aside, it was our own youth team I have sympathy for, not Morrison. I will gladly welcome him into the team when and if the time comes, but its the players that have been putting in the graft week in and week out in the youth set up that deserve the praise in my opinion. I look forward to seeing if any of them can make the breakthrough this season.

Keep up the good work, lads!
Czech Hammer

Postby Biglee92 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:30 am

Yea Why Not wrote:Czech,

He has played about 20 minutes of professional football and already has this car...... https://twitter.com/morrisonravel/statu ... 17/photo/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Do you still feel sorry for him? :lol:

wow
Biglee92

Postby trick88 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:38 pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4378766/David-Gold-warns-Ravel-Morrison-to-start-fulfilling-his-potential-at-West-Ham-next-season.html

Not the greatest read up, but i'm still excited to see what the kid can do on the pitch.. hopefully see quite a bit of him in pre-season
trick88

Postby Lilyhammer on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:07 pm

Lets be honest here lads, to put it bluntly he is a thick ****, I personally have no gripe with him, but surely at 19 or whatever he is, he knows right from wrong.
You would of thought his agent would have advised him to close his twitter account and concentrate on his football, as stated several times, if man utd and ferguson couldn't help him or lost patience with him what chance has he got in London,playing for West Ham, like a lot of young dare I say it ( black teenagers) he can't get away from this gangsta rap/ posse crap, the difference between Ravel and the others is at the moment he has money, for how long that continues who knows,
My advise to him would be grow up,forget the past,get off twitter,remember you are a proffesional footballer and make the most of your talent, there are thousands of 19 year olds who would love to be in your position don't **** it up!!
Sorry end of rant
Lilyhammer

Postby Yea Why Not on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:33 am

^ Spot on. He won't realise what he's got until its gone. To think, the things I would have done to be in his position at his age
Yea Why Not

Postby davids cross on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:36 am

That's because the quotes were taken solely from David Gold answering a tweet.....

David Gold ‏@DavidGoldWHU
He is a great talent, it's time for him to step up to the plate and I believe he will. DG

I like the way they've put an enormous photo of Ravels head as a filler to the page and "story".... :lol:
davids cross

Postby Denzil on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:56 am

trick88 wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4378766/David-Gold-warns-Ravel-Morrison-to-start-fulfilling-his-potential-at-West-Ham-next-season.html

Not the greatest read up, but i'm still excited to see what the kid can do on the pitch.. hopefully see quite a bit of him in pre-season

How on earth did this 'story' make the website. Such a two bob paper
Denzil

Postby trick88 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 am

Still reading it back in case i missed something :lol:

Personally couldn't care less what he does off the pitch, BFS will drill that out of him or get rid as he said when they signed him.. If he turns into a brilliant player and does wonders on the pitch (long shot i know) then his previous history as stupid kid will be forgotten..
trick88

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion