I have 2 x season ticket references - A challenge

A selection of the very best posts and/or most memorable threads on KUMB since the current Forum launched in 2002.

Moderator: Gnome

nanamoon

Post by nanamoon »

Safeway wrote:I know the winner's been decided, but we decided to have our own poll to decide the best rack. It's here: http://novogate.com/exco/thread.php?for ... adid=86924 :lol:
You sick ****, you and your lonely mates must have very sad lives, this thread was done as a bit of fun, sadly it has attracted the perverts in our society (note the number of first time posters). Your comments and those of your knob jockey pimple faced mates sum you up, what fekin right have you got to take the pictures off this site, then post them on your sad brighton FC site and invite comment??
Your statements that you would 'not give her one' etc imply you have some sort of choice. bad luck small lonely boy you havent. Cuddle up to your pillow tonight -like you do every night and f*** off and die.
Robbie
Has liked: 68 likes
Total likes: 36 likes

Post by Robbie »

nanamoon wrote: You sick sh*t, you and your lonely mates must have very sad lives, this thread was done as a bit of fun, sadly it has attracted the perverts in our society (note the number of first time posters). Your comments and those of your knob jockey pimple faced mates sum you up, what fekin right have you got to take the pictures off this site, then post them on your sad brighton FC site and invite comment??
Your statements that you would 'not give her one' etc imply you have some sort of choice. bad luck small lonely boy you havent. Cuddle up to your pillow tonight -like you do every night and f*ck off and die.
Well said Nanamoon. Sad twats they are!
You have done yourself proud and have the respect of your own, on YOUR forum, so f*** the sad bastards! :evil:
philipavard159
Location: if you can see my mirrors.......... get out of my bathroom

Post by philipavard159 »

nanamoon wrote: You sick sh*t, you and your lonely mates must have very sad lives, this thread was done as a bit of fun, sadly it has attracted the perverts in our society (note the number of first time posters). Your comments and those of your knob jockey pimple faced mates sum you up, what fekin right have you got to take the pictures off this site, then post them on your sad brighton FC site and invite comment??
Your statements that you would 'not give her one' etc imply you have some sort of choice. bad luck small lonely boy you havent. Cuddle up to your pillow tonight -like you do every night and f*ck off and die.
must say proud of you nanamoon, it must have took a lot of guts to do what you did for the love of the club. i for one take my :doff: to you.

and dare i say a fine set of top bollox :lol: :lol: :lol: ......sorry :oops:
nanamoon

Post by nanamoon »

A big thankyou to both Phil and Robbie, your comments are much appreciated.
:D :D :D You have restored my faith in human nature. as you can guess, both me and mr moon were not best pleased with that ****ers site.
Thanks x
crackerdaq
Tits for tickets

Post by crackerdaq »

I did realise that Harveys was ****ed - didn't take a rocket scientist :wink:

I logged on to the PNE site and have to say it was shoddy. Six posts an hour all about "I wouldn't give her one"

The purpose of the thread was a fun way to give away some ticket refs for real fans. It is a touch sad that they need to have their own poll when quite frankly we have a cracking winner here. You don't need another one - the best one won!

I am more than happy with the result. A cracking response of over 20,000 views, a chance to get in the KUMB hall of fame (hint hint mods :wink: ) and a fantastic AV.

I can't go go but I am pleased that I can give my seats to real fans and not plastic ones.

By the way, out of 2, I'd give her 1 :D
crackerdaq
Tits for tickets

Post by crackerdaq »

IG8Hammer wrote:All I can say is, the man who started this thread is a absolute legend.
Why thank you sir :doff:
nanamoon

Post by nanamoon »

crackerdaq wrote:I did realise that Harveys was ****ed - didn't take a rocket scientist :wink:

I logged on to the PNE site and have to say it was shoddy. Six posts an hour all about "I wouldn't give her one"

The purpose of the thread was a fun way to give away some ticket refs for real fans. It is a touch sad that they need to have their own poll when quite frankly we have a cracking winner here. You don't need another one - the best one won!

I am more than happy with the result. A cracking response of over 20,000 views, a chance to get in the KUMB hall of fame (hint hint mods :wink: ) and a fantastic AV.

I can't go go but I am pleased that I can give my seats to real fans and not plastic ones.

Is it preston?? for some reason i thought it was brighton, oh well just about sums em up.
nanamoon

Post by nanamoon »

where ya going anyway cracker?? if ya cant watch the match will keep ya updated with the score etc via text :D
not that i am taking the piss...

oh, and can you keep your posts down to a minimum please!
crackerdaq
Tits for tickets

Post by crackerdaq »

nanamoon wrote:where ya going anyway cracker?? if ya cant watch the match will keep ya updated with the score etc via text :D
not that i am taking the piss...

oh, and can you keep your posts down to a minimum please!
Will be watching on TV - Just can't go.

In think it is only fair on the rest of KUMB if I post as much as I can :wink:
nanamoon

Post by nanamoon »

This bloody thread has had more views than the play off final sticky thread, bloody hell. Over 20,000!!
Harveys_HammersLH
Billy no tag

Post by Harveys_HammersLH »

crackerdaq wrote:I did realise that Harveys was ****ed - didn't take a rocket scientist :wink:

I never put a entry in, it was [HH]'s.... :wink:
nanamoon

Post by nanamoon »

nanamoon wrote: Is it preston?? for some reason i thought it was brighton, oh well just about sums em up.
I was correct, it is a brighton forum, how the hell did it reach them down there?
Thought they were all gay down there anyway, on second thoughts maybe they are. :)
ragedwhufan
Location: Sitting in the back row with Malcolm, on our way to Cardiff

Post by ragedwhufan »

Just wanted to get this thread back to the top so we could all have another look......
Doubting Tomas

Post by Doubting Tomas »

ragedwhufan wrote:Just wanted to get this thread back to the top so we could all have another look......

Good work.
nanamoon

Post by nanamoon »

This thread did seem to attract an awful lot of first time posters who havent been heard of since, strange that!
philipavard159

Post by philipavard159 »

nanamoon wrote:This thread did seem to attract an awful lot of first time posters who havent been heard of since, strange that!
well mrs moon you should appreciate the fact that you have a fine pair of top bollox look forward and be proud.

as i said in another post. your an absolute diamond and star player, hope your boy enjoys the final......bet he dont know how he got ticke3ts :wink: :wink: :wink:

:twisted: wish id married you :oops: :oops:
nanamoon

Post by nanamoon »

philipavard159 wrote: well mrs moon you should appreciate the fact that you have a fine pair of top bollox look forward and be proud.

as i said in another post. your an absolute diamond and star player, hope your boy enjoys the final......bet he dont know how he got ticke3ts :wink: :wink: :wink:

:twisted: wish id married you :oops: :oops:
Actually he does, wasnt too bad about it, in fact seemed rather proud, should I be worried??
philipavard159

Post by philipavard159 »

nanamoon wrote: Actually he does, wasnt too bad about it, in fact seemed rather proud, should I be worried??
depends if he shows all his mates :oops: :oops: :oops: they would never look at you the same again....lol
nanamoon

Post by nanamoon »

philipavard159 wrote: depends if he shows all his mates :oops: :oops: :oops: they would never look at you the same again....lol
He would never do that believe me, and was that a proposal of marriage earlier??
cheeky bugger. :D I
philipavard159

Post by philipavard159 »

nanamoon wrote: He would never do that believe me, and was that a proposal of marriage earlier??
cheeky bugger. :D I
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: sorry