Yossi Benayoun

The very best posts from KUMB over the years ...

Moderator: Gnome

Postby daniel on Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:14 pm

he's coming to london tomorrow, and will join the team's training when they will return from sweden.
User avatar
daniel
 
Posts: 5301
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:20 pm
Location: Nowhere

Postby Mayday on Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:14 pm

Daniel - Have you seen the sunshine since you joined this forum??? :)
User avatar
Mayday
 
Posts: 2236
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:30 pm
Location: Over the hills and far away....

Postby SL on Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:51 pm

User avatar
SL
 
Posts: 10094
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 9:29 am
Location: DML

Postby daniel on Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:58 pm

Mayday wrote:Daniel - Have you seen the sunshine since you joined this forum??? :)



1.no.but that's cause i'm a vampire.
2.how about that kand shake you promised me?

you must admit, i was essential to the thread.
now you have no use for me.
:cry:
User avatar
daniel
 
Posts: 5301
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:20 pm
Location: Nowhere

Postby knutknacker on Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:03 pm



OS wrote:WEST HAM OFFICIAL SITE DOT COM ARE DELIGHTED - EXCLUSIVE

West Ham United are pleased to announce that we have received a work permit for Israeli international midfielder Yossi Benayoun.

And his £2.5million move to Upton park can now be completed in full. Yossi has signed a four-year deal with the Hammers.

All hail, Plankton. All hail, Terry Brown. All hail, Rupert Murdoch.

by Nick Robson
User avatar
knutknacker
 
Posts: 4091
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in enmity territory

Postby Mayday on Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:37 pm

daniel wrote:
Mayday wrote:Daniel - Have you seen the sunshine since you joined this forum??? :)



1.no.but that's cause i'm a vampire.
2.how about that kand shake you promised me?

you must admit, i was essential to the thread.
now you have no use for me.
:cry:


A 'kand shake' sounds dodgy to me :? If you mean a 'Hand shake',..... well that sounds even dodgier :wink:

Would you settle for a manly 'pat on the back'?
User avatar
Mayday
 
Posts: 2236
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:30 pm
Location: Over the hills and far away....

Postby Herts Iron on Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:39 pm

daniel wrote:you must admit, i was essential to the thread.
now you have no use for me.
:cry:


Now that made me laugh!! Fair play Dan
User avatar
Herts Iron
 
Posts: 6181
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:30 pm

Postby daniel on Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:42 pm

yes.
okay.
i can settle.
i love sarcasm.
i often use it.
first time anyone used it on me. :oops:
User avatar
daniel
 
Posts: 5301
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:20 pm
Location: Nowhere

Postby daniel on Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:43 pm

Herts Iron wrote:
daniel wrote:you must admit, i was essential to the thread.
now you have no use for me.
:cry:


Now that made me laugh!! Fair play Dan


oh so i'm needed after all?
User avatar
daniel
 
Posts: 5301
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:20 pm
Location: Nowhere

Postby Mayday on Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:44 pm

daniel wrote:
Herts Iron wrote:
daniel wrote:you must admit, i was essential to the thread.
now you have no use for me.
:cry:


Now that made me laugh!! Fair play Dan


oh so i'm needed after all?


Is this a blatant attempt to up your piss poor post rate? :wink:
User avatar
Mayday
 
Posts: 2236
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:30 pm
Location: Over the hills and far away....

Postby daniel on Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:46 pm

Mayday wrote:
daniel wrote:
Herts Iron wrote:
daniel wrote:you must admit, i was essential to the thread.
now you have no use for me.
:cry:


Now that made me laugh!! Fair play Dan


oh so i'm needed after all?


Is this a blatant attempt to up your piss poor post rate? :wink:


might just be.
lad, i'm filled with pure intentions.
User avatar
daniel
 
Posts: 5301
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:20 pm
Location: Nowhere

Postby Herts Iron on Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:49 pm

Mayday wrote:Is this a blatant attempt to up your piss poor post rate? :wink:


Piss poor post rate on a piss poor thread.
User avatar
Herts Iron
 
Posts: 6181
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:30 pm

Postby PATISH on Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:45 am

daniel wrote:
Mayday wrote:Daniel - Have you seen the sunshine since you joined this forum??? :)



1.no.but that's cause i'm a vampire.
2.how about that kand shake you promised me?

you must admit, i was essential to the thread.
now you have no use for me.
:cry:



Daniel
You might be trying to hard, you are a great kid and yossi's #1 fan,
but maybe it is time to let the fans see what yossi can do for themselves,
not being sarcastic, but to much build up my brother.
:beer: cheers
User avatar
PATISH
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:03 am
Location: New York

Postby MCL on Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:41 am

Yossi will meet his teammates and train for the 1st time today.
He'll be represented to the media on Monday.
According to the Israeli media he does get number 15.
User avatar
MCL
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:18 am

No 9

Postby Jakarta Hammer on Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:48 am

i heard.

Press conference at 1.30 today?
Jakarta Hammer
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:53 am
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia

Postby one fine morning.... on Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:24 am

http://www.uefa.com/magazine/news/Kind= ... 19108.html

West Ham are truly back in the big time....
User avatar
one fine morning....
 
Posts: 1465
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:39 am

Postby andy1988 on Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:27 pm

this is a unprofficianal clip made by a fan(with ba dquality)
enter the website and right-ckick->save target as on the first link
http://planet.nana.co.il/nemesh/
andy1988
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:35 pm

Postby Harveys_HammersLH on Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:35 pm

Better late than never.

Fantastic signing, I'm over the moon like most of you on here.

After reading, watching videos and listening to the man himself I'm sure he can be a big hit here. He looks like the player we need for the AM spot and I'm sure he's going to fit in. He looks like a cracking player and I've got to say Pardew and the board have done well again on this one. Glad we got one over on Fat Sam as well.... :wink:

Just need the top striker now who can latch on to Yossi's passes... :D
User avatar
Harveys_HammersLH
Billy no tag
 
Posts: 15206
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 6:49 pm
Location: Guildford

Postby Northants_Iron on Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:43 pm

You read all 65 pages already! Don't hang about....
User avatar
Northants_Iron
 
Posts: 535
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:11 pm

Postby dmyeo66 on Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:47 pm

Harveys_HammersLH wrote:Better late than never.

Fantastic signing, I'm over the moon like most of you on here.

After reading, watching videos and listening to the man himself I'm sure he can be a big hit here. He looks like the player we need for the AM spot and I'm sure he's going to fit in. He looks like a cracking player and I've got to say Pardew and the board have done well again on this one. Glad we got one over on Fat Sam as well.... :wink:

Just need the top striker now who can latch on to Yossi's passes... :D


If not let the man himself finish what he starts!! :D
User avatar
dmyeo66
 
Posts: 5523
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:54 pm
Location: Down in the West Country

Previous

Return to KUMB Hall of Fame

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests