West Ham Utd 1 Bolton Wanderers 2 (27/08/05)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

Stevo
Yellow card - abuse
Location: At the World Cup cheering on me main man, Shakaa Hissslop! He dunt smooorke da reeeefaa!

Post by Stevo »

All we need to do now, is buy that elusive top striker and more worringly sort out our defending at set-pieces!! Not a lot wrong in the defensive side of things at West Ham right now, which is a privilege we haven't had for years now, but sort the set-pieces out quick smart.
PATISH

Post by PATISH »

Stevo wrote: Its Israeli (s), not Israelites

And I'm half f*cking cut. What you expect? :wink:

And fwiw Mr in -the-know, it's Islraelis OR Israelites, get a grip. :roll:[/quote]

Israelites are from Africa, they are not from Israel nor do they have an Israeli citizenships
Therefor they CAN NOT be Israelis, Since I am an Israeli I know something about it, don't you think M8?
Zammo
aka Zamora (Whoa)

Post by Zammo »

Stevo wrote:I'll be back in a minute mate.
Havn't seen him since. :lol:
Stevo
Yellow card - abuse
Location: At the World Cup cheering on me main man, Shakaa Hissslop! He dunt smooorke da reeeefaa!

Post by Stevo »

Egg,Bacon,Sausage Roll wrote:Didn't go today - what was the atmosphere like? Anything like the Blackburn game?

Nope, not really.

Couldn't fault the Bobby Moore lower for most of the game, but Bolton isn't the kind of game that whets the appetite to be honest, as much as I wanted to think it would be rowdy throughout after what happened during our relegation season. Plus when they only bring 1000+ fans, it doesn't help to get things kicking off for atmosphere. Muggy club, glad to see the back of them now.

I did enjoy a decent 20 odd mins spell of constant West Hams/Alan Pardew's claret and blue army though! 8-)
Stevo
Yellow card - abuse

Post by Stevo »

Zammo wrote: Havn't seen him since. :lol:

Geez, totally forgot about ya. :lol: :wink: Sorry pal, blanked you for Cass hahaa. I'll catch you later on in the season for sure, take it easy.

For everyone else, Laim Zamora Whoooa is the lanky haired Elliott Ward wannabee screeeeetchin outside the ground "Giiiiiiiit your Ova Lan' N Seeee Ereeee!" :wink:
Zammo
aka Zamora (Whoa)

Post by Zammo »

Stevo wrote:
Geez, totally forgot about ya. :lol: :wink: Sorry pal, blanked you for Cass hahaa. I'll catch you later on in the season for sure, take it easy.

For everyone else, Laim Zamora Whoooa is the lanky haired Elliott Ward wannabee screeeeetchin outside the ground "Giiiiiiiit your Ova Lan' N Seeee Ereeee!" :wink:
:lol:

And Stevos the bald one flashing pics of strange foriegn men at any given chance. :wink:

Did you go for a drink after the game at all mate? Meant to ask where you was headed...
Stevo
Yellow card - abuse

Post by Stevo »

Nah, made a swift getaway back home fella. Was a right arse getting back on the train, due to maintenance works. Grrrrr :x
TheCockneyCowboy
Yellow card - abuse
Location: Laughing at the people who thinks this takeover is a bad idea...

Post by TheCockneyCowboy »

Rich WHUFC wrote:Marlon didn't exactly miss open goals but still dissapointing he wasn't hitting the target, to me Teddy had a very bad game today gave the ball away loads, MOTM today had to be Yossi.
Teddy had a bad game? Was there another Sheringham on the pitch? He's touches and movements, and winning of the ball, shoving Gary Speed on his arse, and crosses were superb.
Stevo
Yellow card - abuse

Post by Stevo »

TheCockneyCowboy wrote: Teddy had a bad game? Was there another Sheringham on the pitch? He's touches and movements, and winning of the ball, shoving Gary Speed on his arse, and crosses were superb.
That's how I saw it today with North Bank, TCC.
Chill_The_Kill
Yellow card - abuse

Post by Chill_The_Kill »

Stevo wrote:

You c*nt, trust you to end my unbeaten run from match threads! :lol:

Looks like I'd better take over and work my magic ocne a f*cking gain. Things I do for my club. :wink:

Ohh and the game was *****, neither team looking good or playing to any potential worthy of three points.

Positive - Aliadiere looked a cut above from the rest when he came on. Showed true class. Ashame the deal isn't to a view of signing him permantently.

Dirty Northern monkey knuckle draggers, how many did you bring?? Piss poor and to think they are to represent English support in Europe this season?! :roll: :oops: f*ck off Nlaon Sister and Gobshite c*nt too!!

Funniest moment was being confronted by two Isrealites on the tube beforehand. lmao This bloke asked if I was going to the concert? :shock: Ummmmmmm, yeah I'm going to watch Alan Pardew sing "Under Pressure". After diluting his pigeon English, we had a decent enough chin-wag on guess who? This bloke was sporting a Maccabi Haifa green and white scarf, so we thopught it would be cool to take a couple of photos of us together lol. Bless those oooo, ooooooh the Islrealites.. 8-) - I'll sort the photos out later... lol
I predicted a defeat
Which makes me a clever ****
I shall do no more
To the girl in the DML next to the BML corne, long brown hairr........can I f*** you?
Harveys_HammersLH
Billy no tag

Post by Harveys_HammersLH »

Get knotted mate, so typical of you. I and those around me in the Bobby Moore lower couldn't praise the guy enough when compared to the others on the pitch. I suppose he was lucky to win a penalty in the last third too? And yes he gave the ball away twice, the rest of hte time he was solid. But Dodge, why should I be surprised, you alwalys rate him a f*cking 5
:lol:

Can't agree though mate.

He was poor yesterday, very poor.
bonzosbeard
Has liked: 2115 likes
Total likes: 1336 likes

Post by bonzosbeard »

I had sponsored the fa cup entry of my local club yesterday so couldn't go and heard the result at the end and thought 'back to the real world then'.

I don't normally then watch us on MOTD but thought what the hell. However I was cheered up by our performance, from what I could see. Thought we looked great. On that performance I can't see us losing that many games but obviously still need a striker.
Boogers Caravan Blues

Post by Boogers Caravan Blues »

bonzosbeard wrote:I had sponsored the fa cup entry of my local club yesterday so couldn't go and heard the result at the end and thought 'back to the real world then'.

I don't normally then watch us on MOTD but thought what the hell. However I was cheered up by our performance, from what I could see. Thought we looked great. On that performance I can't see us losing that many games but obviously still need a striker.
Some funny incidents seen from the BML to cheer everyone up. (Obviously not the last one)

1) 1st half J J O attempting a Beckham style shot from the half way line and getting it totally wrong. It ended up going for a throw down the Centary end.

2) 1st half - Marlon beating his man in the box before treading on the ball.Sums up his day I suppose.

3) One of the ball boys slipping over at the in front of the Rio Stand

4) The Fat bloke walking in front of BML at half time. His was a Captain Dobie from Starsky and Hutch lookie likie. Some fans down the front were ribbing him. He then poked out his tongue. I swear it touched his chin. I'm sure it beats even the legend that is the tongue of Gene Simmons of KISS fame.

5) For those sitting just to right of the goal around row AA - the entertainer - Who for the 20th home match in succession came out with his old school classic - "Referee - Your a C**t". This is the same guy who taunted Scott Minto last season with the classic "Minto I hope you die of Cancer" then a pause for comic effect "and your wife". Classy guy, classy guy
Israeli_Hammer
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 34 likes

Post by Israeli_Hammer »

Is anyone else worried that we didn't learn anything from Andy Todd's goal 2 weeks ago? Nolan's goal yesterday was an exact copy- you just can't afford to let the ball loose in the box for so long after a set piece.

I have to say I'm quite encouraged by the performance, on any other day we could have won it 4-2, we just missed that bit of luck on the day. I don't think we had so many chances in both the Blackburn and Newcastle games combined: Yossi's clever chip, Harewood's 2 sitters, Gabbidon's deflected effort, Sheringham's free kick, Konchesky's blazing 35 yarder and Reo-Coker's low drive on the edge of the box (did I miss anything) lead me to think that there's no other way to describe our performance today but as misfortunate.

Defensively, I think Repka and Konch had a very good game, Anton was brilliant, Gabbidon wasn't at his best though, didn't seem concentrated enough as he lost a couple of balls in dangerous positions.

Pardew's definitely right that there are lots of positives to take from today.

And by the way- Bolton are the Premiership's Achilles' heel- absolutely disgusting. I refuse to believe THAT is the easiest way to get to Europe... :x
Stevo
Yellow card - abuse

Post by Stevo »

Stevo wrote: Funniest moment was being confronted by two Isrealites on the tube beforehand. lmao This bloke asked if I was going to the concert? :shock: Ummmmmmm, yeah I'm going to watch Alan Pardew sing "Under Pressure". After diluting his pigeon English, we had a decent enough chin-wag on guess who? This bloke was sporting a Maccabi Haifa green and white scarf, so we thopught it would be cool to take a couple of photos of us together lol. Bless those oooo, ooooooh the Islrealites.. 8-) - I'll sort the photos out later... lol

I did promise...

The Israelite/Yossi bummers..

http://static.flickr.com/30/39217287_f3c6b3c4bf.jpg?v=0

http://static.flickr.com/31/39217288_4e1bc8776f.jpg?v=0

Cass hard at work

http://static.flickr.com/30/39221360_b552468c58.jpg?v=0

Your support is fcukin ****!

http://static.flickr.com/21/39221361_7df3e038b2_o.jpg

Chav Army

http://static.flickr.com/29/39221362_05b707ce1c_o.jpg

http://static.flickr.com/23/39221363_cbc6776049_o.jpg

We are West Hams claret and blue army