Another beauty won, to choke on the news of Roeder

A selection of the very best posts and/or most memorable threads on KUMB since the current Forum launched in 2002.

Moderator: Gnome

DI GREEKIO
Connoisseur of crap

Post by DI GREEKIO »

Up the Junction wrote:DG: don't suppose you're into old computers too? Here's one that might interest you ...

http://www.8bs.com/subebaymaster.htm
amazing.i love it!mint condition.if someone is foreigner and doesnt understand what mint means,this picture will help him :lol:
priceless.cheers
DI GREEKIO
Connoisseur of crap

Post by DI GREEKIO »

sicknote wrote: DG are you anywhere near feleraki, may be venturing that way later in the summer,not made my mind up yet where i'm going but rhodes could be one destination , can you get any good accomadation deals :lol:
great my friend!look how the situation is:i will go to rhodes(my girl is from there),at around 10 of july.of course it is early to say the exact date,but i am pressuming trhat i will be there at around 10,for about 5-6 days.when i search for rooms,if i find anything good,i will tell you.dont worry.but i cant quarantee.imagine that last year i spent for a double bed,60 euros a night.and i am from greece for ****'s sake.i should have found cheaper.thoise island scums,take advantage of everything.i am pissed,2 years ago u could find a room with half thatmoney.it is disgusting.but on the other hand,if u have never come to greece in the sumer,u cant imagine how real life is.

ps.i am sure if i tell my girl!hey lets go meat my west ham friends from kumb forum,and get pissed,she will moan for all vacations!but i dont care.we will meet if we are there.and we will have great fun!i guarantee that.and perhaps i will take my car also.i have a west ham sticker on it.and i hope i will wear a great west ham shirt,apart from the dicanio one.when u see it,u will knoe it is me!cheers to lost hammer
DI GREEKIO
Connoisseur of crap

Post by DI GREEKIO »

a sign came today to me possession,but isnt the one u all await to see.this one is fackin heavy.if i put it in my neck and come to upton park,i am sure my neck will fall.but would be nice if i break it in browns head!!!!!!!hahahahah

http://www.geocities.com/westhammfc/sign

do u like it people?
westcam
Reigning KUMB Fool

Post by westcam »

erm . . .

that link doesn't work DI GREEKIO

WAMMO :shock:
DI GREEKIO
Connoisseur of crap

Post by DI GREEKIO »

this should do it
http://www.geocities.com/westhammfc/sign.jpg

sorry for any inconvienience
wanstead
Raw Meat
Total likes: 7 likes

Post by wanstead »

DG - whats the new sign look like?

Must be made of wood - lightweight so you can wear it before, during and after the game.
DI GREEKIO
Connoisseur of crap

Post by DI GREEKIO »

wanstead wrote:DG - whats the new sign look like?

Must be made of wood - lightweight so you can wear it before, during and after the game.
yep exactly.i will make a foto of it that i wear in my neck!i will look like a door.
i just had an idea.when we kick ass of arsenal in fa cup next year,i will bloody hit an arse fan and put it in his neck.i will make him look like a bloody doormat@!!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OsloHammer

Post by OsloHammer »

DI GREEKIO wrote:...................second o watch an iron maiden gig if available.i will surely try to come.perhaps next year,but i cant say.i have to find the money first.but i hope i will be able to come
Saw them a couple of years ago at Roskilde in Denmark. Good fun. BruceD was singing, Dave Murray and Adrian on guitars...just like old times......altho someone said recently that only Steve Harris was left of the originals.....speaking of which (you won't like this) i never really rated Bruce, always thought they should have stuck with Paul Di'anno. :oops:
DI GREEKIO
Connoisseur of crap

Post by DI GREEKIO »

because links with sign have died,here it is
http://i23.ebayimg.com/02/i/01/d2/06/7f_1.JPG

also here
DI GREEKIO
Connoisseur of crap

Post by DI GREEKIO »