Search found 4861 matches

by warp
Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:40 pm
Forum: The Snug
Topic: Deep Fried Butter Balls ?
Replies: 8
Views: 343

Re: Deep Fried Butter Balls ?

Cuenca 'ammer wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:45 pm
Heart Attack Grill, Las Vegas, Nevada
fat bastards eat free :lol:
by warp
Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:19 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Wilfried Zaha
Replies: 47
Views: 2760

Re: Wilfried Zaha

I don't think there was malicious intent in the comments here, as I said, but there can be an interpreted racial connotation to comments such as 'his eyes freak me out' or 'his hair is weird' that people perhaps need to be wary of when posting, in my opinion, and given those two incidents I didn't ...
by warp
Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:47 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Wilfried Zaha
Replies: 47
Views: 2760

Re: Wilfried Zaha

Patito wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:37 pm
That is unbelievably weird.
yeah, even for a made up fact.
by warp
Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:04 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Czech Republic vs England
Replies: 101
Views: 4543

Re: Czech Republic vs England

another bloody international break??!?
fucksake :fsake:
by warp
Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:37 pm
Forum: The Snug
Topic: Little things that irritate you
Replies: 27710
Views: 1964139

Re: Little things that irritate you

chelmsfordhammer91 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:24 pm
Just annoyed I didn't get another half hour or so to get proper in to it.
brevity's a quality they might look for...
by warp
Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:17 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: VAR - yes or no ?
Replies: 1282
Views: 31396

Re: VAR - yes or no ?

so the "going down easily" is just helping a ref out. right, because we can trust these honest players to be objective and impartial. i wonder why we have a referee at all when that's the case. yes, players going down easily is the result of ages of poor refereeing where actual fouls where not given...
by warp
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:46 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: VAR - yes or no ?
Replies: 1282
Views: 31396

Re: VAR - yes or no ?

Image
by warp
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:34 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: VAR - yes or no ?
Replies: 1282
Views: 31396

Re: VAR - yes or no ?

Image
by warp
Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:24 pm
Forum: The Snug
Topic: Christmas Watch 2019
Replies: 45
Views: 1234

Re: Christmas Watch 2019

last.caress wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:13 am
That said, I've already started buying presents for mrs.caress, she's already started buying presents for me
that's just avoiding extortionate next-day delivery costs and the inevitable delivery after 5 working days anyways though.
by warp
Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:12 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: VAR - yes or no ?
Replies: 1282
Views: 31396

Re: VAR - yes or no ?

No. You are changing my words. Any contact means it’s not a dive . The contact in this particular incident means it is a foul. His standing leg was hooked preventing him from moving forward. It is a quite obvious foul and anyone suggesting otherwise has an agenda. I hate everything about Liverpool....
by warp
Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:58 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: VAR - yes or no ?
Replies: 1282
Views: 31396

Re: VAR - yes or no ?

S-H wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:13 pm
Indeed, and if it is going to take them 3+ minutes to come to that conclusion, then just go with the on field decision.
clear and obvious!


LeonRivers wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:26 am
Because there is contact it cannot be a dive.
you absolute ****ing clown :lol:
by warp
Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:08 pm
Forum: The Snug
Topic: Christmas Watch 2019
Replies: 45
Views: 1234

Re: Christmas Watch 2019

alec guinnes and the little fecker though!
by warp
Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:53 pm
Forum: The Snug
Topic: Little things that irritate you
Replies: 27710
Views: 1964139

Re: Little things that irritate you

westham,eggyandchips wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:19 am
Certain members of this site pulling the "at my age" at every given chance. Boring.
not at all. it's just a way to say "you can discard what i'm about to say as it's nailed on to be senile b*llocks, but i'm old enough to not care so i'll say it anyway".
it helps!
by warp
Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:00 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: How far ahead should we be planning?
Replies: 51
Views: 2199

Re: How far ahead should we be planning?

ironilunga wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:15 am
How far ahead should we be planning?
breakfast.
by warp
Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:13 pm
Forum: The Snug
Topic: Little things that irritate you
Replies: 27710
Views: 1964139

Re: Little things that irritate you

r99c wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:08 pm
Paper bag job does spring to mind, yeah
in shorty's words: "no kissing, no kissing!"

Image
by warp
Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:02 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: VAR - yes or no ?
Replies: 1282
Views: 31396

Re: VAR - yes or no ?

They were discussing it on TalkSport this week (Friday, I think) and mentioned the four mistakes that were not corrected by VAR. Apparently there were a total of six goal decisions given by VAR that wouldn’t have been made correctly without it. so there have only been 10 referees mistakes in 40 foo...
by warp
Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:01 pm
Forum: The Snug
Topic: You Say Bagel, I say Beigel
Replies: 36
Views: 1216

Re: You Say Bagel, I say Beigel

*** donut
by warp
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:16 pm
Forum: Helpdesk
Topic: Private Messages
Replies: 2
Views: 92

Re: Private Messages

it generally means the recipients have not opened the message yet.

however, i had one in the outbox when the forum was updated which disappeared, so maybe there are some issue.
by warp
Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:42 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Would you sell Declan Rice for £90m?
Replies: 229
Views: 18598

Re: Would you sell Declan Rice for £90m?

if my cut of the 90 million is 1.1% or higher, yes, without a second thought.
by warp
Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:38 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: VAR - yes or no ?
Replies: 1282
Views: 31396

Re: VAR - yes or no ?

devonshire flu wrote:They seem to have cottoned on that (a) getting every decision right doesn't happen even with VAR, and (b) if there is yawn fest after every goal there is no point in watching games.
Image