Search found 659 matches

by Lil Joe 17
Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:17 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Amazon
Replies: 233
Views: 6176

Re: Amazon

This tread is hugely depressing. They put seats in our ground, for our own safety, and charged us far more to attend games, we just shrugged and handed over the dough. They sold our game to TV companies and moved the games around to suit the schedulers because of "demand", we signed up for the TV c...
by Lil Joe 17
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:05 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: pride of irons own goal
Replies: 77
Views: 2368

Re: pride of irons own goal

RichieRiv wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:44 am
That's exactly what you're suggesting. I'm sickened by your prejudice.

Btw do you charge by the hour?
Nice one. :thdn:
by Lil Joe 17
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:37 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: pride of irons own goal
Replies: 77
Views: 2368

Re: pride of irons own goal

I had seen option #6 but I thought common sense would prevail. Whatever moral gymnastics you need to pull to make yourself feel better about it. I don't doubt that the intent of the majority is not in a homophobic way, but I am surprised that so many don't see and/or accept how it's commonly perceiv...
by Lil Joe 17
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:00 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: pride of irons own goal
Replies: 77
Views: 2368

Re: pride of irons own goal

Longaz wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:58 am
Yeah I know that Joe, but how it homophobic?
Well in a sense because its derogatory towards gay sex. My opinion is, you know full well that that's the case as well.
by Lil Joe 17
Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:54 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: pride of irons own goal
Replies: 77
Views: 2368

Re: pride of irons own goal

How is calling someone a rentboy even homophobic? I understand it being offensive for suggesting they have no morals as to sell their bodies/services for money, but homophobic? Someone care to explain??? https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rentboy The common usage of it and the strongly...
by Lil Joe 17
Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:31 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: pride of irons own goal
Replies: 77
Views: 2368

Re: pride of irons own goal

Boooogers! wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:56 am
HOW DARE YOU assume i'm straight.

I'm proper offended now.
OK Boomer :lol:
by Lil Joe 17
Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:53 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: pride of irons own goal
Replies: 77
Views: 2368

Re: pride of irons own goal

Your use of the term "homosexual" is offensive. Its members of the LGBTQ+ community. You also seem to suggest that members of that community are unable to stand up for themselves and are somehow weak and unmanly. Overall you've had a blinder. b*llocks to that. Why does anybody stand up for anything...
by Lil Joe 17
Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:10 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: pride of irons own goal
Replies: 77
Views: 2368

Re: pride of irons own goal

PF. wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:02 pm
Because they live in cities which aren’t in the U.K. and can therefore arrange meets to watch the game together. What’s your point?
Maybe homosexuals don't feel safe in a football stadium and would feel more comfortable travelling in groups and therefore arrange meets to watch the game together.
by Lil Joe 17
Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:08 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Angelo Ogbonna
Replies: 1071
Views: 170450

Re: Angelo Ogbonna

We've got on his back for a lot of poor spells of form but he has worked out to be an excellent signing overall, mid way through his 5th season with the club. He's popped up with a few important goals for us too!

Love his little innocent looking face.
by Lil Joe 17
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:59 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: pride of irons own goal
Replies: 77
Views: 2368

Re: pride of irons own goal

Billydinho wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:29 pm
Why do we have a gay supporters group?

What relevance does it have to West Ham?
Why do we have Boston Hammers, Kiwi Hammers, Sydney Hammers, Hong Kong Hammers etc.
by Lil Joe 17
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:21 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: pride of irons own goal
Replies: 77
Views: 2368

Re: pride of irons own goal

wildkard wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:57 pm
Absolutely amazed at some of the posts here. Of course it’s homophobic, and a group that represents gay fans has every right to feel offended. I’m absolutely astonished anyone would think otherwise.
"We've always said it, so its OK"

Totally agree with you Wildkard
by Lil Joe 17
Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:41 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: David Martin
Replies: 167
Views: 7986

Re: David Martin

David Martin's tears & hug with Alvin is right up there with Adrian's gloves off in cementing himself as a West Ham cult hero, for me at least.

Geezer is proper West Ham and thats good enough for me, especially as 2nd choice.
by Lil Joe 17
Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:38 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Manuel Pellegrini West Ham United’s 17th manager
Replies: 8287
Views: 457123

Re: Manuel Pellegrini West Ham United’s 17th manager

He's the equivalent of a 34 year old footballer.

As soon as something goes wrong his legs have gone.
by Lil Joe 17
Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:54 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Manuel Pellegrini West Ham United’s 17th manager
Replies: 8287
Views: 457123

Re: Manuel Pellegrini West Ham United’s 17th manager

Crouchy it's not about whether Obiang was good or not, it's the simple fact that the manager, in the press stated that he intended on replacing him, but we didn't, why the **** was that? Dress it up however we want, but you and I both know how this has played out. I'm not excusing Pellers of anythi...
by Lil Joe 17
Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:09 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: David Sullivan - Has he taken us as far as he can ?
Replies: 488
Views: 25603

Re: David Sullivan - Has he taken us as far as he can ?

Unfortunately it only seems to get "nasty" when we are on a poor run, which to outsiders just makes it look like sour grapes. We, however, know what these mgbs have done to our club and it stinks. :thdn: It wouldn't exactly paint us in the best light if we were 3-0 up against Tottenham and being "n...
by Lil Joe 17
Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:38 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: David Sullivan - Has he taken us as far as he can ?
Replies: 488
Views: 25603

Re: David Sullivan - Has he taken us as far as he can ?

Yeah Sullivans been **** but I wonder how many clubs fans are actually happy with their owners? We go on about mid table mediocrity etc. But how do Everton feel? Watford feel? Newcastle feel? Man United? Is it that most owners are out there are terrible or do fans just expect too much of clubs? Edit...
by Lil Joe 17
Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:42 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Mark Noble - West Ham Legend
Replies: 9611
Views: 827203

Re: Mark Noble - West Ham Legend

Fans sit at home and watch. Supporters invest time and money in following their club. You are a fan, I'm a supporter. Does that make me better than you. I'm afraid so. In the same way the likes of Doc, TPP and Phil devote a lot more time than me on aways games, making them all better supporters tha...
by Lil Joe 17
Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:19 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Reid misses another return
Replies: 121
Views: 9647

Re: Reid misses another return

I live in New Zealand and have done for 10 years but I'd be a bit pissed off if Winnie played for the All Whites next month.

I know the article states that he'd travel with the squad regardless, but if he got game time and risked aggravating the injury that'd frustrate me.
by Lil Joe 17
Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:25 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Manuel Pellegrini West Ham United’s 17th manager
Replies: 8287
Views: 457123

Re: Manuel Pellegrini West Ham United’s 17th manager

There's no doubt Pellers is stubborn and sometimes makes puzzling decisions (not starting Yarmo), but this description fits nearly every other manager in the league (and definitely Greenwood!). Sometimes it appears that managers are being deliberately awkward, but to be fair none of us really has t...
by Lil Joe 17
Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:54 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The January Transfer Window 2020
Replies: 818
Views: 38922

Re: January

Fine for what, yet another ambition-less mid table finish? :asleep: I tell you what I am ****ing fed up on this "We're fine" attitude. We moved to the new gaff to push on and you think our fans are going to be fine at sitting midtable year after year getting humiliated in the cups year after year? ...