Anything goes in The Snug, the GD's rebellious little brother. An off-topic den of iniquity for non-football/news related musings.
Moderators: chalks, the pink palermo, -DL-, Gnome, Rio, bristolhammerfc
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 10:26 pm
- Location: Wimbledon
fmgod wrote:Tesco have got a load of craft beers/IPA, sort of made for them, a lot of them are lovely
Yeah, their range is amazing now. Just launched some new ones the other week - the Cloudwater BrewDog one is brilliant, as is the BrewDog Hazy Jane. A lot of the independent beer shops are getting pretty worried.
- Posts: 2693
- Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:27 pm
- Location: The Ocean at the End of the Lane
On a similar note you can find this little number on both Waitrose and Londis. Which is rather marvellous. A perfect tropical IPA.
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
- Posts: 1492
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:09 pm
- Location: On a bubble approaching the sky.....Born 7 days too late...39 years n counting
For anyone that needs to steer clear of alcohol but want a refreshingly good larger try Peroni Libera