An archive of match day threads originally posted in the General Discussion forum.
- Gone for a Burton
- Posts: 25659
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:08 pm
- Location: Westham Way
A couple of people on my ignore list
- Posts: 9346
- Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:34 pm
- Location: The Kitman
Grant has to make a change at half time, go to 4-4-2 and take either Piq or Hines off, and bring on Parker.
- Posts: 4067
- Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:44 pm
- Location: Reading
Hines for Sears at HT. Then Piq for Cole with 25 to go, unless we concede then Parker on for Piq.
- Posts: 11490
- Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:29 pm
- Location: Dyl's Helmets
Get Parker and Barlton on now Grant you ****
- Posts: 2058
- Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:05 pm
Fuckin' hell - think I'll have a coronary if I have to take much more of this....
- Posts: 668
- Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:50 pm
- Location: Bridgend, South Wales
I haven't been able to look up until this point...Come on you Irons! Fight all the way till the end boys!
I am Legend
- Posts: 2658
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:41 pm
- Location: The South.
bubbles1966 wrote:Hines off Parker on please at half time
4-4-2. Get Spector to sit in front of Spence.
Cole on Piq off about 10-15 into 2nd half
Keep the other sub back.
instead, grant will take ba off for keane, then hitz off for parker and play 9-1-1 formation with spence on his own upfront
- Posts: 1554
- Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:55 pm
- Location: He's here, he's there, he's every...............
Collison looks absolutely knackered.
Don't reckon he'll last long into the 2nd half.
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:51 pm
aaronhammer wrote:Grant has to make a change at half time, go to 4-4-2 and take either Piq or Hines off, and bring on Parker.
- Posts: 239
- Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:29 am
Sing it loud and proud "we're ****, and we're 2-0 up"
- Posts: 4177
- Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:58 pm
- Location: I started out with nothing and I'm proud to say I've got most of it left.
A snapshot at the end of why we have leaked so many goals this season. What was Tomkins doing there?
- Punster extraordinaire
- Posts: 19352
- Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2002 1:15 pm
- Location: West Ham Way
Morocco Mole wrote:
Surely to God we have to take a striker off at half time...?
No doubt it'll be Ba if we do.
Up the Junction
- Thinks he owns the place
- Posts: 56030
- Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2002 12:03 am
First half possession - Wigan 48%, West Ham 52%
- Resident badge expert
- Posts: 105704
- Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2002 12:52 pm
- Location: http://boleynbadges.com
Galwayman wrote:Fuckin' hell - think I'll have a coronary if I have to take much more of this....
make you right do not know if i can watch the second half lol
- Posts: 963
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:23 am
Gator_Hammer wrote:Lucky Cleverly couldn't control that.
Sears for Piq and don't change anything else at the half.
Sears for Piq, Sears out on right and Hines off Ba up front. Parker for Hines late on
- Bucky the beaver
- Posts: 26356
- Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2002 2:31 am
- Location: Those little golden birdies look at them
Indian Hammer wrote:
again luck is with us
Worried it is just luck. Brilliant when we've attacked, but that's only about 5 times. Greeny is a ledge. Tomkins' pass for Ba's second was exceptional.
Edge of the seat. Want to see us win this even if we go down anyway.
- Posts: 5968
- Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:02 pm
- Location: Bad Darts!
its never easy with us is it???
come on fulham!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Posts: 3885
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:17 pm
Well done lads all we can ask is do our bit.It's still too early to get excited I don't feel comfortable we always look nervous when leading.
- Posts: 5271
- Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 2:57 pm
hehe just seens puffs tag
- Posts: 11720
- Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:01 am
- Location: Blighty
Get Hines or Piq off - neither have done jack, although the commentator seem to be loving Piq';s performance for some unfathomable reason.
The ominous thing for me is, that first half performance feels very similar to the first half against Man U - 2-0 up despite being under the cosh and not being able to string two passes together. Hopefully the fact that Wigan don't have £50 million worth of bench warmers waiting to come on will mean we can still hold out.