An archive of match day threads originally posted in the General Discussion forum.
- Posts: 7341
- Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:00 pm
- Location: Depleting. Punishing. Destroying.
Avram Grant please be a man and walk, you don't deserve the payoff but your character is dwarfed by your ineptitude and I know you'll hang on by your fingernails for you golden goodbye.
- Posts: 1489
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:16 pm
- Location: Tampa, Florida
Gator_Hammer wrote:What do you reckon? Three hours until Grant is sacked?
Hope it's right ****ing now.
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:11 pm
Close the door behind you as you leave Grant, you useless fúckin cúnt
- Posts: 813
- Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:02 am
- Location: Eltham, Melbourne, Australia
That c*nt should be sacked now and not allowed on the club bus/plane however they got up there back with them.
More of a cancer than Quashie.
- Posts: 4433
- Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 3:42 pm
- Location: Living the life of Reilly and she knows it.. !
richneal wrote:Credit to Wigan for the comeback.
Not a fun day for us . . . again.
For sure, Wigan showed ball and spirit.
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:51 pm
Good bye premier league, see you in two years!
- Posts: 6283
- Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:23 pm
- Location: Ich Bin Ein Berliner
THE Perfect way to get relegated. Winning 2 - 0 and lose 3 - 2. Sums up our season
- Posts: 384
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:45 pm
Sums our season up. Tactically inept, piss poor defending and glaring misses from strikers on massive wages.
Avram you ****
- MILF lover
- Posts: 11269
- Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 10:40 am
- Location: East Yorkshire
Got what we deserved there. Never mind chaps, we'll be back.
- Posts: 1984
- Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:24 pm
That is all.
claret and bobby
- Posts: 836
- Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:09 pm
Ridiculous amount of chances squandered in the 2nd half...an absolute disgrace
- Posts: 9972
- Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:57 am
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
It just shows how really **** we are and why we will finiash in 20th.
We are **** - ignore all the positives till next september.
Have a beer lads.
- Posts: 409
- Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:03 pm
Fine Wigan 45 points for the pitch invasion.
- The end of the world is nigh
- Posts: 6989
- Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:33 pm
- Location: Berkshire
dosen't that just about sum our season up - yet againg we throw away a 2 goal lead and yet again follow up a good first half with an abysmal 2nd half performance.
- Posts: 4582
- Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:16 pm
- Location: In a Gadda Da Vida
All over...our supporters have been outstanding...the team did what they've done all season...we deserve to go down...gutted.
- Extreme w*nker
- Posts: 12923
- Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:38 pm
- Location: Show no first night nerves; all first serves. All aces, straight home bases.
GideaParkHammer wrote:THE Perfect way to get relegated. Winning 2 - 0 and lose 3 - 2. Sums up our season
Says it all.
- Bucky the beaver
- Posts: 26436
- Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2002 2:31 am
- Location: Those little golden birdies look at them
See yers in the East Mids next season. Derby, Leics maybe Forest local for me.
Oh shitsky SORT IT OUT BOARD
- Posts: 8167
- Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:24 am
QuintonNimoy wrote:3-2 Wigan in 10 minutes.
OK, 50 minutes.
- Posts: 1720
- Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:51 pm
- Location: The Frozen North
Pathetic, absolutely pathetic. An embarrasment to the name of West Ham United.