An archive of match day threads originally posted in the General Discussion forum.
- Posts: 3205
- Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2004 6:43 pm
- Location: In the shadows
- Punster extraordinaire
- Posts: 19352
- Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2002 1:15 pm
- Location: West Ham Way
As much as I knew relegation was inevitable, the Club should be ashamed of themselves today. To let a 2 goal lead go in front of over 4500 travelling supporters.... well I'm just lost for words. I know we've not played as bad as a lot of games this season but if a huge following away at home can't spur you on then we don't deserve to stay up.
R€Bye bye Avram and roll on Coventry
- Posts: 9345
- Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:34 pm
- Location: The Kitman
- Posts: 1856
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:00 pm
- Location: Hereford
- Posts: 11438
- Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:50 pm
- Location: Enfield, In the grim parts of North London
See you in the Championship lads.
- Posts: 4433
- Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 3:42 pm
- Location: Living the life of Reilly and she knows it.. !
Ah GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG F********* !!!!!!
- Posts: 1489
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:16 pm
- Location: Tampa, Florida
Well, god willing we'll bounce straight back up. Come on you Irons! Away support tremendous as always!
- Posts: 5872
- Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:47 pm
- Location: sitting on a bucket on a hamper in the corner of the old wigwam.
Sauce! wrote:Hate to say it but Parker has been toilet since he came on.
wolf359 wrote: clearly about 10% fit, shoudn't be anywhere near the team.
Edit: FFS COLE!!!
- Posts: 14483
- Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 6:22 pm
- Location: ///pint.cabin.lunching
3-2 Wigan, well that sums us up
- It's all about the confidence
- Posts: 6704
- Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:59 am
- Location: Always censored, never quiet
They ****ing did it!! Millwall! *****!
Avram Grant - Millwall Legend
- Posts: 4061
- Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:44 pm
- Location: Reading
- Posts: 409
- Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:03 pm
- Posts: 1554
- Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:55 pm
- Location: He's here, he's there, he's every...............
- Posts: 378
- Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:01 pm
- Location: india
- Posts: 5491
- Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:50 pm
- Location: Location: Location
- Posts: 1847
- Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 1:26 pm
- Location: outside the wall
RM6 wrote:And thank God I'll never see Carlton Cole again after next week.
why who do you think is going to buy him he is ****
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:21 pm
Perhaps it's the Bolton jinx. Al Absi was their reserve goalie loaned out to the Pie Eaters. Ah well.