West Ham Utd 2 Millwall 1 (04/02/12)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

jimcollins65

Re: West Ham Utd v Millwall: match thread

Post by jimcollins65 »

LeeWHU88 wrote:I can confirm the Half Moon pub in Stepney is sh*t til the afternoon,so I am screwed for a pub :raver:
we all are mate
lopsidedbunny

Post by lopsidedbunny »

That would mean 20% of Met Police officers will be on Green Street....that cannot be right....
I agree :lol:

Oh is anyone looking after the The "Champions" statue, of Moore, with the World Cup, Hurst, Peters and Ray Wilson tonight? I can remember by hearsay some guy slept in a car over night the last time they were here. And as well it being boarded up.
ironstu

Post by ironstu »

COMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IRONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :crest:
Costa del Claret

Post by Costa del Claret »

Thank f*ckin' god for internet streams... at least they are now reliable enough that we can watch the games wherever we are in the world...

Here's a link that should be good in case anyone else is in need:

http://nowwatchtvlive.com/2011/07/skysp ... orts-2-hd/

COYI....!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crest:
Douthy
Has liked: 34 likes
Total likes: 128 likes

Post by Douthy »

can i also get a pm with the reccommended boozer, looking like central at the moment.
Bradley_m
Total likes: 9 likes

Post by Bradley_m »

Been like a little kid in the build up to christmas for the past couple of weeks. Proper can't wait for this. We've decided to have a couple in a local spoons south of the river before driving through the tunnel. Just hope we turn up for once. Too many wall fans i know need putting in their place.
w4hammer
Location: ..my heart says... West Ham.. my head says ...West Ham
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 3 likes

Post by w4hammer »

...in one of the daftest pieces of west ham v millwall policing, I, along with many others ( i guess) will be drinking early, and hard, a long way away from e 13.... and travelling in...on packed trains etc etc

If you cant find a west ham boozer just outside the exclusion zone...well, it aint that difficult, is it!?

'wall coming in from canning town. 2.6 Miles according to google maps

*whistles*
upton girlie
Purveyor Of Half-Time Confectionery
Location: "Reality is an illusion created by a lack of alcohol."
Has liked: 7 likes
Total likes: 65 likes

Post by upton girlie »

Stay safe guys & girlies...

There will be kids and women at this one and no matter how you were brought/dragged up, no-one in their right mind wants the kids to witness any messy stuff. It ain't good and it ain't clever :thup:

Image. We are going to win Image
Irons XI

Post by Irons XI »

I also posted this in the Worldwide Supporters, but not sure many people look there so...Not sure if there's somewhere better to post it.

Any USA Hammers in the Boston area getting together to watch this game? It's on Fox Soccer Plus. I'm in East Cambridge, and would love to catch the game nearby with some other folks who are Forever Blowing Bubbles.
MitchOfficial

Post by MitchOfficial »

Irons XI wrote:I also posted this in the Worldwide Supporters, but not sure many people look there so...Not sure if there's somewhere better to post it.

Any USA Hammers in the Boston area getting together to watch this game? It's on Fox Soccer Plus. I'm in East Cambridge, and would love to catch the game nearby with some other folks who are Forever Blowing Bubbles.
I actually read that in an American accent. Much more effective I think.
But yeah it’s mental that fact that they can show this game live around the world, but not in England. Then just a few days till kick off that decide to show it on SkySports.
indiehammer

Post by indiehammer »

upton girlie wrote:Image. We are going to win
Upton Girlie said we are going to win :raver: I take that as fact!
STL Hammer

Post by STL Hammer »

Irons XI wrote:I also posted this in the Worldwide Supporters, but not sure many people look there so...Not sure if there's somewhere better to post it.

Speaking of those Hammers in America, I just double checked and it appears Fox Soccer Plus is not showing the game live anymore, it is on a premier at 7pm eastern time. Don't know why they changed it, looks like they are playing the Liverpool/Wolves game from the 31st at 7am eastern. Just a heads up for those in the states!
Goldsmith

Post by Goldsmith »

w4hammer wrote:If you cant find a west ham boozer just outside the exclusion zone...well, it aint that difficult, is it!?
Exactly- After a bit of ringing around I can confirm that there are several obvious pubs just outside the exclusion zone open early doors. Just use your common sense :thup:
Pocket Pardew
Total likes: 16 likes

Post by Pocket Pardew »

upton girlie wrote:Stay safe guys & girlies...

There will be kids and women at this one and no matter how you were brought/dragged up, no-one in their right mind wants the kids to witness any messy stuff. It ain't good and it ain't clever :thup:

Image. We are going to win Image

Wise words UG. It's sad that all the bloody idiots come out for this game. Hope all goes well and no one (who doesn't deserve it) gets a wallop.

I should be ok though, according to you I'm only 5ft 2 so should pass for a 9 year old!
di_canio_mad

Post by di_canio_mad »

The day has come.
12 hours till kick off. Buzzing (even though i can't get to the game..was hoping they'd move it to Sunday so I could make it)

COYI - Its about time we took 3 points off these p***** :crest:
Servo

Post by Servo »

STL Hammer wrote: Speaking of those Hammers in America, I just double checked and it appears Fox Soccer Plus is not showing the game live anymore, it is on a premier at 7pm eastern time. Don't know why they changed it, looks like they are playing the Liverpool/Wolves game from the 31st at 7am eastern. Just a heads up for those in the states!
They just told me we will be on
https://twitter.com/#!/FOXSoccerPlus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
upton girlie

Post by upton girlie »

Pocket Pardew wrote:
I should be ok though, according to you I'm only 5ft 2 so should pass for a 9 year old!
Stop biggin' yerself up...You had heels on. Five foot at a push :lol:
Pocket Pardew
Total likes: 16 likes

Post by Pocket Pardew »

You hurt me UG. You have cut me to the bone with that last remark. Wait until I tell Mr Wonka, he will be furious.......

(and where do I go to see your football photos)
upton girlie

Post by upton girlie »

Pocket Pardew wrote:You hurt me UG. You have cut me to the bone with that last remark. Wait until I tell Mr Wonka, he will be furious.......

(and where do I go to see your football photos)
Awww...Sowwy!
I'll PM you :wink:
morrisey is a hammer

Post by morrisey is a hammer »

My cat Flynn getting ready for tomorrow.