PSF: West Ham Utd 2-3 Juventus (07/08/16)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

e10hammer

Re: Opening ceremony time?

Post by e10hammer »

Thursday 4th August 19.45, well for me anyway.
boogi11

Re: West Ham v Juventus Match

Post by boogi11 »

It's been a long time since I've been to a big match, with recent security upgrades, will I get away with taking a rucksack with drinks and sandwiches for the kids or are the banned

Cheers
the pink palermo
Huge noggin
Has liked: 813 likes
Total likes: 3033 likes

Post by the pink palermo »

boogi11 wrote:It's been a long time since I've been to a big match, with recent security upgrades, will I get away with taking a rucksack with drinks and sandwiches for the kids or are the banned

Cheers
If you take in Bottles with lids you could be asked to take the lids off prior to entry .
Rocketron
Has liked: 6 likes
Total likes: 52 likes

Post by Rocketron »

boogi11 wrote:It's been a long time since I've been to a big match, with recent security upgrades, will I get away with taking a rucksack with drinks and sandwiches for the kids or are the banned

Cheers
the pink palermo wrote: If you take in Bottles with lids you could be asked to take the lids off prior to entry .
Make sure you take spare lids with you. :wink:
Concerned of Canvey
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 3 likes

Post by Concerned of Canvey »

Anyone else had a random email from the TO confirming a seat purchase for the Juve game that they haven't made???

Its got my Customer Number and says its a cash purchase made today?

It's also in my Order history but it's nowhere near my Season Ticket seats which I've purchased when they went on sale!
OX4-Irons

Post by OX4-Irons »

Concerned of Canvey wrote:Anyone else had a random email from the TO confirming a seat purchase for the Juve game that they haven't made???

It's also in my Order history but it's nowhere near my Season Ticket seats which I've purchased when they went on sale!

Yep me too moved from my season ticket seats to others.... I have the tickets in hand so waiting to see if they send out new ones :?
Adie64
Has liked: 462 likes

Post by Adie64 »

Concerned of Canvey wrote:Anyone else had a random email from the TO confirming a seat purchase for the Juve game that they haven't made???

Yep me to, Email says seats at he other end of the stadium to where our season tickets are & the tickets they've supplied. Rang my Dad & he's got the same Email today!
NorthernIron
Has liked: 11 likes
Total likes: 35 likes

Post by NorthernIron »

the pink palermo wrote: If you take in Bottles with lids you could be asked to take the lids off prior to entry .
Make sure you take spare lids with you. :wink:[/quote]

They always used to do this at Villa, I only got caught out the first time, and took a spare bottle cap with me after that.
NorthernIron
Has liked: 11 likes
Total likes: 35 likes

Post by NorthernIron »

Me too, says I bought a ticket today in block 120, the opposite end to my ST in 253. Expect we will get a correction when it all settles down.
artlin

Post by artlin »

DDHammer wrote:Maybe people just fancy a nice summer Sunday afternoon watching one of the best teams in the world play Juventus.

There are a few, me included, who cannot get to the Euro game on Thursday. Also find it difficult these days to get to home games.

So yes, it is important.
bengeo
Has liked: 2 likes

Post by bengeo »

Karren Brady has tweeted today that the Opening Ceremony starts at 12:30. First time I have seen it mentioned anywhere!
w4hammer
Location: ..my heart says... West Ham.. my head says ...West Ham
Total likes: 3 likes

Post by w4hammer »

bengeo wrote:Karren Brady has tweeted today that the Opening Ceremony starts at 12:30. First time I have seen it mentioned anywhere!
whats the betting Geoff Hurst has " an alternative booking " and we end up with JOB cutting the ribbon and then coming on as our new LB?
fjthegrey
Has liked: 14 likes
Total likes: 1168 likes

Post by fjthegrey »

Can't believe how much some people have paid for this game. It'll be overwhelmingly **** as well.

Thursday is where it's at.
Chavs
Total likes: 764 likes

Post by Chavs »

I am still yet to receive my ticket for this? Anyone else in the same boat, ordered it when they first came available for season ticket holders as well
Thedogsbilic

Post by Thedogsbilic »

I8CHAVS wrote:I am still yet to receive my ticket for this? Anyone else in the same boat, ordered it when they first came available for season ticket holders as well

Got mine but not my young lads ticket, e-mailed ticket office this morning and had no reply...
Claretdave
Harry's estranged lovechild
Location: Congratulations you have just met the LME (Liberal Metropolitan Elite).

Post by Claretdave »

I8CHAVS wrote:I am still yet to receive my ticket for this? Anyone else in the same boat, ordered it when they first came available for season ticket holders as well
Mine are yet to arrive.
Chavs
Total likes: 764 likes

Post by Chavs »

No worries, cheers for replying lads, will give it one more day and then call.....

Will report back if I need to!
delbert
Has liked: 721 likes
Total likes: 701 likes

Post by delbert »

Still waiting for mine as well........
Pop Robson
Has liked: 34 likes
Total likes: 17 likes

Post by Pop Robson »

We had some turn up on Saturday, something to do with the barcodes not printing on the original ones
samanthadog
Total likes: 7 likes

Post by samanthadog »

Still waiting for my ticket. Phoned boxoffice today and was told that it should arrive tomorrow - all the way to Ireland!!!!!

Manana, manana....................we shall see.

They did say that if the ticket doesn't arrive in time, it can be collected on the day from the ticket office at the ground.

There's going to be some queue.