ELQ3: NK Domzale 2-1 West Ham Utd (28/07/16)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

simonirons
Has liked: 372 likes
Total likes: 159 likes

Re: NK Domzale v West Ham Utd: EL Q3 Match Thread

Post by simonirons »

Bought some in the gods earlier this morning, ended up getting 2 just now in block 111, row 4.
BMLGirl
Has liked: 167 likes
Total likes: 63 likes

Post by BMLGirl »

jamine16 wrote:Just bought my season ticket seat in 113 even though last week it wasn't going to be made available and I was being forced to sit in the gods.
Did they swap them or have you bought more tickets? I'm in BML (block 154) but bought tickets in the upper tier last week. Thought the club said you can't swap for now available lower tier seats! Sad that someone will be sitting in my seat for the first competitive game in the new stadium, but at least I will get to compare upper and lower views and only 3 days after Thursday to wait to get my own seat :thup:
jamine16

Post by jamine16 »

I've got 2 tickets now, so will give the spare to my brother.
erifles

Post by erifles »

I bought 2 tickets yesterday and was charged £4 for the ticketfast - print at home. I just went on the site to see that more seats were available and added 2 tickets to my basket and on the payment confirmation page it says ticketfast is no fee! What's the difference between ordering today or yesterday?
Pop Robson
Has liked: 34 likes
Total likes: 15 likes

Post by Pop Robson »

erifles wrote:I bought 2 tickets yesterday and was charged £4 for the ticketfast - print at home. I just went on the site to see that more seats were available and added 2 tickets to my basket and on the payment confirmation page it says ticketfast is no fee! What's the difference between ordering today or yesterday?
I went to the TO yesterday and they printed out 2 tickets which had 3 address slips attached, the whole system is a mystery.

Application date for new Head of Ticketing closes Wednesday so maybe they'll get in someone that knows whats what !!!
bubbles1966
Location: I'm holding onto nothing, and trying to forget the rest
Has liked: 2438 likes
Total likes: 4295 likes

Post by bubbles1966 »

Pop Robson wrote:I went to the TO yesterday and they printed out 2 tickets which had 3 address slips attached, the whole system is a mystery.
I received my tickets Thursday along with those belonging to a young lad from South Woodham Ferrers. I posted his to him Friday. :|
the pink palermo
Huge noggin
Has liked: 759 likes
Total likes: 2944 likes

Post by the pink palermo »

Pop Robson wrote: I went to the TO yesterday and they printed out 2 tickets which had 3 address slips attached, the whole system is a mystery.
bubbles1966 wrote:I received my tickets Thursday along with those belonging to a young lad from South Woodham Ferrers. I posted his to him Friday. :|
I predict trouble .

First game at the new gaff and lots of people in seats they have never sat in before with a very confused and confusing booking system .

Bring your boxing gloves and gumshields lads .
Pop Robson

Post by Pop Robson »

Just checked my upgraded tickets that they messed up yesterday

Now I have 2 lots of tickets with different names for the same 2 seats :thdn:
CockneyRebel
Has liked: 29 likes
Total likes: 48 likes

Post by CockneyRebel »

Maybe I'm missing something obvious here but why are people being charged £4 to print the tickets themselves, thus using their own facilities at home? Surely if anything this would save the club trouble and expense.

:eh:
Pop Robson

Post by Pop Robson »

CockneyRebel wrote:Maybe I'm missing something obvious here but why are people being charged £4 to print the tickets themselves, thus using their own facilities at home? Surely if anything this would save the club trouble and expense.

No charge if you buy today !!
bobd_uk
Has liked: 2 likes
Total likes: 75 likes

Post by bobd_uk »

CockneyRebel wrote:Maybe I'm missing something obvious here but why are people being charged £4 to print the tickets themselves, thus using their own facilities at home? Surely if anything this would save the club trouble and expense.

It is extreme, but it's also standard for ticketmaster (and almost all ticket sellers). I am always billed for print at home on concert tickets too.
norfolk_hammer

Post by norfolk_hammer »

So basically, if you booked yesterday you got tickets up in the gods, as I and many others obviously did, but if you book today you can get almost front row views, well there's nothing like being fair to the paying customer.
YGNB
Has liked: 4 likes
Total likes: 37 likes

Post by YGNB »

I
norfolk_hammer wrote:So basically, if you booked yesterday you got tickets up in the gods, as I and many others obviously did, but if you book today you can get almost front row views, well there's nothing like being fair to the paying customer.
Why has this occurred? Yesterday it said all lower tier was sold out?!
claretblue-westham

Post by claretblue-westham »

norfolk_hammer wrote:So basically, if you booked yesterday you got tickets up in the gods, as I and many others obviously did, but if you book today you can get almost front row views, well there's nothing like being fair to the paying customer.
I have some sympathy with the club here. They couldn't 100% guarantee that the front row views would be available so better to sell the tickets further up and then open up the lower seats if they were available. Imagine if they had sold the front view seats and they were then unavailable...
allgood
Has liked: 2 likes

Post by allgood »

It's a bit annoying because I jumped at the chance of buying some up in the gods' tickets (thought they would be sold out!). Also, for four tickets I was charged an extra £16 for different fees - anyone else get charged that much?
Roby
Has liked: 250 likes
Total likes: 257 likes

Post by Roby »

allgood wrote:Also, for four tickets I was charged an extra £16 for different fees - anyone else get charged that much?
It sounds like everyone who has bought tickets on-line at the general sale stage has been charged an extra £4 per ticket.

I bought 3 in a row very early yesterday morning and got charged £12 on top of the £30 for the cheapest seats.
pharaoh
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 1 like

Post by pharaoh »

Just charged £4 for 2 tickets (on top of admission charge). Seems about right?
Cambs Iron
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 14 likes

Post by Cambs Iron »

Lower tier row 4 booked at 10am this morning, right by the corner flag. £15 per ticket and £4 to print tickets myself. Think I'll get there early as can't see it all running smoothly.

Will beer be served or will it be banned because it's a European game?
the pink palermo
Huge noggin
Has liked: 759 likes
Total likes: 2944 likes

Post by the pink palermo »

There will be no beer for sale inside the stadium due to UEFA rules .

I expect there to be numerous bars just outside the turnstiles though .
Coops
Has liked: 444 likes
Total likes: 574 likes

Post by Coops »

How far is Trumans from Stratford station?
I want my rib.