An archive of match day threads originally posted in the General Discussion forum.
- Posts: 4246
- Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:07 pm
hammernsickle wrote:Rice in the center of defense alongside Kouyate and Ogbonna against Tottenham?
Hung out to dry.
Completely bloody stupid team line-up.
Johnny Byrne's Boots
- Posts: 21006
- Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:19 pm
- Location: care home dodger
Having seen the first again... what on earth was Kouyate doing there as a CB
Nothing, by the look of it.
- Posts: 1567
- Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:17 pm
- Location: Plymouth
Iron-worx wrote:How much worse does it get ?
That whistle was only for half time mate
- Posts: 147
- Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:41 pm
Doylaz wrote:Can someone tell me the last time we looked threatening going forward?
When we had Payet
Lanzini cant do it himswlf aloneand he has NOBODY who could help him create
You can get Pepe or Klopp you name it this team as put together will NOT make it top 12 regardless who coaches them.
With that being said change is needed
- Posts: 12903
- Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:59 pm
- Location: Sleepin’ in a bayou on a old rotten cot
On this latest showing Woy will be rubbing his hands in anticipation
- Posts: 1884
- Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:03 pm
- Location: Ooop Norf
So 4-0 5-0 or 6-0 ...you choose
- Posts: 9058
- Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:50 pm
- Location: In the city of Brunel, balloons and banksy
- Posts: 558
- Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:25 pm
- Location: Life's short, stunt it!
il_martello_di_genovesi wrote:We had Payet,
Now we can see how **** we really are...
No excuse for a simple lack of effort 4 days after being beaten at home by Brighton. Shameful.
Mate, that last bit doesn't rhyme at all
- Posts: 3505
- Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:57 am
StackerJJ wrote:Genuine question if we beat Palace on Saturday does the 2 games to save his job start again?
Not sure how it works.
Maybe it’s an aggregate score over the two games
- Posts: 22700
- Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:28 am
- Location: East, East, East London
Early goal for us changes everything.....
- Posts: 684
- Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:02 pm
That's the outcome of the players meeting answered right there.
- Posts: 3330
- Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2003 6:02 pm
- Location: 1980 Cup Final veteran
4-0 and finish with 10 men
- Posts: 17532
- Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:05 am
- Location: Gif'n
Out of the cup tonight.
Possibly lose to Palace on Saturday.
- Posts: 6786
- Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:00 am
- Location: London
No changes... unbelievable
- Posts: 966
- Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:14 pm
- Location: Her Majesty's Rebellious Colonies
bristolhammerfc wrote:back on topic please
It's still 2-0.
Off topic I really like Bristol, lovely city. Spent a wonderful Christmas there.
- Gone for a Burton
- Posts: 25970
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:08 pm
- Location: Westham Way
How long before Spurs get a third ? I reckon 5 minutes
- Posts: 916
- Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2003 12:30 am
- Location: Bridego Bridge
[quote="somerset-hammer"]Not even getting any stick from my spurs supporting mates because they feel sorry for us.
That's how crap we are!!
Somerset Hammer - you know your in serious trouble when your enemies feel sorry for you.
- Posts: 2017
- Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2002 2:51 am
- Location: New Jersey
Again, I don't see it as bad as others. Some decent performances, mainly Ogbonna and Fernandes. Big difference is they have pace going forward in Son, and the classy L'Oriente. We have a cart horse and a headless chicken in Carroll and Ayew. Lanzini looks up and there's no threatening movement ahead of him.
Wasn't expecting anything other than a loss, Spurs will be top four, maybe even 2nd this season. Of course I want to see some effort, I guess the question is would another manager improve our current players?
To me, this is no worse than what we've seen under Avram, Glenn, Zola and Big Sam. Let's see if the players play with pride in the second half.
- Cricket's Darren Anderton
- Posts: 15233
- Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2002 5:13 pm
smuts wrote:Early goal for us changes everything.....
And we are generally better in the second half. Just need some movement upfront. Far too static yet we manage to overcommit as well!
- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 6:22 pm
- Location: grim man in the grim norf