An archive of match day threads originally posted in the General Discussion forum.
- Match thread guru
- Posts: 19959
- Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:43 am
- Location: Biting my tongue so hard it's starting to bleed.
Saturday 15th December 2018
Come on you rip roaring, goal scoring IRONS!!!
- Posts: 819
- Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:01 pm
- Location: Oxfordshire
5-0 to the mighty Hammers.
Johnny Byrne's Boots
- Posts: 20217
- Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:19 pm
- Location: the red house over yonder
Dare we even hope for four in a row
- Posts: 3737
- Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:03 pm
- Location: Essex
Going on the Kick-off time, I take it this is a BT Sport game?
1-1 or 2-2.
- Posts: 2693
- Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:27 pm
- Location: The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Got my works Christmas do that evening. Managing director is a Fulham fan. Don't let me down Irons.
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:25 am
brothernero wrote:Going on the Kick-off time, I take it this is a BT Sport game?
- Posts: 11665
- Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:52 pm
- Location: Deep deep down
3-1 or 3-2
To us, obviously
- Posts: 2988
- Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:08 pm
There is gonna be goals. 2-2
- Gone for a Burton
- Posts: 24480
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:08 pm
- Location: Westham Way
Great to be back playing at this lovely old ground once again where traditionally, we normally do well
- Posts: 402
- Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:53 pm
Would dearly love for Xande or Holland to make the bench.
- Posts: 3356
- Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:05 pm
- Location: Folkestone, Kent,
Of course we're going to win ! The only question is by how many ! (OK I'm getting a little bit carried away now but who cares ?)
- Posts: 1478
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:06 am
- Location: Kirkcaldy
I've just watched Fulham losing to our friends from Old Trafford.
They look well suspect at left back, and their keeper is not looking at all confident.
Ranieri is trying to gee Fulham up, but if he sends them out to attack West Ham they could ship several goals very quickly.
- Posts: 7867
- Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:36 pm
- Location: We'll win the League Cup next century...
As we're wanting to win our 4th game in a row, what a chance to, playing Fulham next.
Bottom of the table & form wise, this should be an away win for us. However, Fulham held Leicester to a draw last week, so nothing can be taken for granted.
A nice little trip across town for our fans, as well.
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:22 am
Was really impressed with for the first time in my opinion how we didn’t over use Carroll. If anything maybe we under-utilised him.
His sheer presence created gaps and holes in their defence. If we can use him wisely I would love to see him start with Chica upfront
Happy for Perez to start again if fit.
- Posts: 4738
- Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:01 pm
we must not turn up thinking we will walk this as we did at Huddersfield a while back and got a nasty surprise.
full commitment should see us win.
Antonio in for perez, cresswell for masuaka
zab diop Balbuena cresswell
snoddy noble rice Anderson
perez is not good enough to start and carroll cant last
subs Adrian masuaka ogbonna obiang diagana carroll silva
2-0 hammers hernandez and Anderson
Doc H Ball
- Posts: 9647
- Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:29 pm
- Location: in nick
Going by boat to this one. There’s a fleet of 5 in the Armada.
Taking grapling hooks, a sabre and thermals.
Feeling v confident, but then I have done all season. Loving the football again
- Posts: 286
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:43 pm
Zabaleta Diop Balbuena Cresswell
Diangana Snodgrass Rice Noble Anderson
- Posts: 9249
- Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:34 pm
- Location: The Kitman
I heard on Match of the Day that Fulham are the only team in the country to not keep a clean sheet this season. We all know what happens next...
- Posts: 302
- Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:33 am
- Location: In the mixer
aaronhammer wrote:I heard on Match of the Day that Fulham are the only team in the country to not keep a clean sheet this season. We all know what happens next...
Come on you irons, really fancy us for a fourth in a row. I’d drop Masuaku for Cresswell, but other than that keep it the same. Hopefully Zab can be ready cos he had another great game yesterday.
- Posts: 29079
- Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:54 pm
- Location: Boleyn Ground, Westham United Football Club, Green St, Upton Park, London E13 9AZ
I like Ranieri; he's a decent character to have in the game, but I think he leapt before he looked properly at Fulham (unless of course he's been promised a ridiculous amount in the next window).
Their team's problem is that they have half a dozen reasonably intricate and skilful players, alongside a decent Championship-level defence.
If we carry on as we have, this is another three points.