West Ham Utd 1-1 Liverpool (04/02/19)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

hammerman11
Has liked: 25 likes
Total likes: 744 likes

Re: ⚽ West Ham Utd v Liverpool: Match thread

Post by hammerman11 »

I f he ids idengtified then ban him for a few years. Then move on. Not only us but of course involves victimpool so high profile.

FA need to ban kloppy also for a few matches.

60,000 there but no other trouble that I saw anyway. I wonder how many high streets in every city and town fair with just a few hundred in them. far worse behaviour and language is used.

Put into context one idiot amongst many many decent fans.
Coops
Has liked: 442 likes
Total likes: 573 likes

Post by Coops »

Faithless wrote: I haven't read all the articles on this so if others are implying fans then fair enough but the BBC one says "a fan" recorded by another fan and doesn't imply fans.
Yes I saw that after I posted. The Guardian one (link on front page) definitely says fans.
The problem is that we do all get labelled as being the same as those who are culpable; as football fans as well as West Ham fans.
Faithless
Location: On a bubble nearing the sky.....Born 7 days too late...39 years n counting...Win a cup lads...

Post by Faithless »

Coops wrote:Yes I saw that after I posted. The Guardian one (link on front page) definitely says fans.
The problem is that we do all get labelled as being the same as those who are culpable; as football fans as well as West Ham fans.
:thup: I understand your meaning though. I don't think as West Ham fans we'll be found anymore guilty by association then as football fans in general.

The thing is we're not seeing video after video coming from the terraces of Rugby League in the same way so there does seem to be something about the football demographic that is either different or feels they can behave differently at a football match.
only1post
Has liked: 4 likes
Total likes: 81 likes

Post by only1post »

Huge net profit announced in their latest figures.

Can only see them spending big in the Summer.
Hope all klipperty remembers about young Declans performance was that missed header.
Samba
Has liked: 2484 likes
Total likes: 895 likes

Post by Samba »

only1post wrote:Huge net profit announced in their latest figures.
Can only see them spending big in the Summer.
Hope all klipperty remembers about young Declans performance was that missed header.
Unfortunately, he knows exactly how good Declan is.
Klopper would LOVE to buy him.
Gsbgsb
Has liked: 316 likes
Total likes: 749 likes

Post by Gsbgsb »

That much money would have thought they would have brought a RB in January especially after letting Clyne go on loan. Could come back to haunt them in the title race.
Doc H Ball
Has liked: 917 likes
Total likes: 1919 likes

Post by Doc H Ball »

An excellent article by Chris Wilkerson on KUMB brought about in part by the response to the Salah incident.