PSF: Fulham 0-1 West Ham Utd (27/07/19)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

Ricardo

PSF: Fulham 0-1 West Ham Utd (27/07/19)

Post by Ricardo »

Saturday 27th July 2019
Kick Off: 15:00
Craven Cottage

Possibly the first chance to see our four new Hammers together.

Tickets:

Allocation

Ticket Prices
Adults £20, Over-65s £15, 18-21 £15, 17 and Under £10

Accessibility Prices

Adults £10, Over-65s £7.50, 18-21 £7.50, 17 and Under £5 (all with Personal Assistant complimentary)

For Wheelchair Viewing Spaces and Accessible (AEA) seating, please call 0333 030 0174 or email accessibility@westhamunited.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; who will be happy to assist.

Sales Dates
Bondholders 2pm, Monday 1 July
Season Ticket Holders 2pm, Monday 1 July
General Sale TBC

Tickets will be available via eticketing.co.uk/whufc or by calling 0333 030 1966
Bondholders are able to purchase away matches via eticketing
All sales dates are subject to change by the club at short notice
Any further sales dates and levels will be announced subject to availability
whufc.com and eticketing.co.uk/whufc will be updated once the match sells out

Read more at https://www.whufc.com/tickets/match-tic ... 3ZWYtck.99" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Colours never run
Location: "Be in no doubt, we are part of the most successful stadium migration in history"
Has liked: 6762 likes
Total likes: 2354 likes

Re: West Ham United FC v Fulham FC: PSF

Post by Colours never run »

Will it be possible to pay on the day on the door?
Ricardo

Post by Ricardo »

Nothing on the Fulham ticket site, guess they will decide a bit later in the week but I'd be shocked if you couldn't pay on the day mate.
Colours never run
Location: "Be in no doubt, we are part of the most successful stadium migration in history"
Has liked: 6762 likes
Total likes: 2354 likes

Post by Colours never run »

That's what I thought. Cheers :thup:
Danny's Dyer Acting
Has liked: 644 likes
Total likes: 1849 likes

Post by Danny's Dyer Acting »

Fabianski
Johnson Diop Reid* Cresswell
Rice Wilshere
Antonio Fornals Lanzini
Haller

*Balbuena to start if he's available. If not it's more important to let Reid get minutes that Oggy

We all know where Noble fits in in terms of strengths/weaknesses/partnerships with the majority of this and the likely XI to start against City so lets see if this idea of being a little more expansive against weaker teams has legs.

Johnson to get a start in his preferred position as we know what Fredericks/Zabaleta are capable of (plus both are likely to pick up annoying injuries based on last season).
hammerman11
Has liked: 24 likes
Total likes: 747 likes

Post by hammerman11 »

so haller fornals masuaka Balbuena return to training . hopefully we will see them on Saturday for some minutes.

fabianski
Johnson diop reid masuaka
rice wilshere fornals
Antonio haller lanzini

subs Roberto fredericks noble yarmolenko Anderson Hernandez snodgrass

bilbao full strength run out

fabianski
fredericks diop balbuena masuaka
rice noble fornals
antonio haller anderson
Cuenca 'ammer
ex 'ouston 'ammer
Location: Journey to the dead of night. High on a hill in Eldorado
Has liked: 1970 likes
Total likes: 1654 likes

Post by Cuenca 'ammer »

do all pre season games allow virtually unlimited subs ?

or is it an agreement between the clubs ?

if unlimited then we don't need to list 7 subs. we should expect more players to get more minutes without overdoing it......
Cottee
Has liked: 62 likes
Total likes: 124 likes

Post by Cottee »

Still not received my tickets yet, most got theirs last week.
Row X
Has liked: 9 likes
Total likes: 34 likes

Post by Row X »

Cottee wrote:Still not received my tickets yet, most got theirs last week.
I ordered 7 on the day they came out, and got them the Friday before last. I had ordered an extra 1 the day before that, and that ticket arrived Friday just gone. When did you order the tickets mate?

Also, very suprised we got that large an allocation, as the Riverside Stand will be closed all season for an upgrade.
Cottee
Has liked: 62 likes
Total likes: 124 likes

Post by Cottee »

Ordered mine at least two weeks ago, ticket office were supposed to email me the date when they were sent but I haven't heard back so I'm fearing a cock up...
Whufc06
Has liked: 121 likes
Total likes: 373 likes

Post by Whufc06 »

According to the OS they've still not gone on General Sale. 5 of my lot that were gonna go but not bothering now
bondsbootlaces
Has liked: 2 likes
Total likes: 2 likes

Post by bondsbootlaces »

Cottee wrote:Ordered mine at least two weeks ago, ticket office were supposed to email me the date when they were sent but I haven't heard back so I'm fearing a cock up...
Similar problem here mate, received mine last week but ordered another after the first ticket. Still had nothing. Had a proper mission for the league match last season when they didn't send my ticket at all. Queuing in a monsoon for 30+ mins to get a replacement was not how I intended to spend the build up.
choppers123

Post by choppers123 »

I rang the ticket office yesterday.

The last batch of Fulham tickets were sent yesterday (Monday) so should arrive today or tomorrow.

Mine arrived today.
Ricardo

Post by Ricardo »

Join us as we return to Craven Cottage this Saturday in our final pre-season friendly ahead of the start of the 2019/20 Sky Bet Championship campaign.
Scott Parker's side will be hoping to round off their pre-season schedule with another positive performance, facing Premier League opposition in front of the Fulham faithful.

As previously advertised when launched back in February, the Whites will also be wearing their limited edition 140 Year Anniversary shirts at this match - the half black and half white strip playing homage to the Club's foundation and history since 1879.

There's still time for you to secure your seat and watch all the action unfold - tickets are priced at just £10 for juniors and £20 for adults and are on sale now.

Fans can buy online at fulhamfc.com/tickets, by phone on 0203 871 0810 (opt. 1) or in person from the Fulham Ticket Office.

All supporters will be issued with a paper ticket for this match, with no Season Ticket cards in operation. Ticket prices increase by £5 on matchday.
norse
Has liked: 380 likes
Total likes: 838 likes

Post by norse »

Wish I could go to this one - I hope they get promoted to the PL - best away game venue IMO
Whufc06
Has liked: 121 likes
Total likes: 373 likes

Post by Whufc06 »

Has this actually sold out as it hasn't gone on general sale?
deanoo
Has liked: 7 likes
Total likes: 4 likes

Post by deanoo »

Where’s everyone drinking?
DD
Has liked: 1 like

Post by DD »

Sold out but 600 extra made available from their ticket office tomo
aaronhammer
Has liked: 175 likes
Total likes: 41 likes

Post by aaronhammer »

I’ve got a spare should anybody need one, will be at the ground around 2:30
funky chicken
Has liked: 322 likes
Total likes: 1228 likes

Post by funky chicken »

Typical. One of the best away grounds to go to, especially in the sunshine and it looks like it'll be chucking it down! :lol:

Should be another good test as IMO they'll be one of the favourites for promotion next season. And have managed to keep some of their best players. So in effect it is almost like playing another Premier League team.

Not to mention Fulham are a week ahead of us fitness wise as they kick off their season next week.

I imagine certain players with play a lot longer today. As we have another friendly on Wednesday maybe Pellers will go half and half. I.e. Some will play a large chunk of today's 90 minutes and the rest on Wednesday.

I guess Balbuena, Masuaku and Fornals will only get 45 minutes as they have only just returned. But Haller should get longer as he has already played 1-2 friendlies for Frankfurt.

Reid maybe will play a little longer too as if I am not mistaken he has only played 45 minutes each game so far? Would like to see him alongside Diop at one point if Diop is over his back injury as Reid for me is a similar player to Balbuena at his best. So I think if we can Reid back to the player he was, he, like Balbuena could really get the best out of Diop. :thup:

One last chance for Cullen too maybe before Pellers decides if he is worth keeping or not?

With the final 3 friendlies I expect to see more of the formations and players Pellers wants to start against Man City. So today may be a good indicator.

The one player I am particularly keen to see today is Fornals. As, like I have mentioned before he can play attacking midfield and on the left where Anderson plays. So I am intrigued to see where Pellers plays him today, as that will also be a clue with what happens with other players. I.e. If he plays on the left, will Anderson play more in the right next season like he did for Lazio. And will that mean Antonio will drop to the bench.

Hoping for more promising performances than what we saw from the Man City game 2nd half onwards. :thup: