Burnley 3-0 West Ham Utd (09/11/19)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

Johnny Byrne's Boots
Has liked: 1857 likes
Total likes: 2107 likes

Re: ⚽ Burnley FC v West Ham United: Match thread (09/11)

Post by Johnny Byrne's Boots »

LincolnshireHammer wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:12 am How serious is Nobes injury?
It's being assessed today including scans.
Knighter10WHU
Has liked: 153 likes
Total likes: 194 likes

Post by Knighter10WHU »

I had only just recovered from the last pasting on the road at Oxford and now there goes another Saturday wasted watching that shambles of a football club. I feel sorry for those of you who are watching that tripe every week to be honest. We had a decent trip up, a few pints in the cricket club, bit of abuse to the players and manager during a disgraceful performance and back on the motorway before Lanzini's injury. :scarfer:

Roberto simply cannot play again, he was getting chanted at by his own fans, booed, and abused. Mocked by the home fans, 100% he will never make it at West Ham now.

Pellegrini has lost the dressing room, he has to go I'm afraid. At least under Allardyce we would have turnt up knowing what to expect, a 1-0 defeat aiming to respect the point rather than the embarrassments we are being served up at the moment.
djbubbles
Has liked: 167 likes
Total likes: 115 likes

Post by djbubbles »

The Sun today giving Roberto 7/10. Oh my God, he'd have got 10/10 if he didnt gift them 2 goals. Is his dad writing for The Sun :lol:
BondsoBob
Has liked: 583 likes
Total likes: 530 likes

Post by BondsoBob »

djbubbles wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:47 pm The Sun today giving Roberto 7/10. Oh my God, he'd have got 10/10 if he didnt gift them 2 goals. Is his dad writing for The Sun :lol:
FFS! ' The Sun', if I ever happen to pick that rag up, in a doctor's waiting room or somewhere like that (I would never ever buy it) I always check the date just to make sure they're not lying about it. :lol: