West Ham Utd 0 Arsenal 0 (24/09/05)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

GJH

Post by GJH »

A great day all in all, capped off with seeing 'Minty' after the game and having a brief word!
TeamRocket

Post by TeamRocket »

Chill_The_Kill wrote:Wooohoooooo

I am drunk, have no voice and enjoyed every f*cking minute of that, from nearly getting nicked at UP station for mouthing off to a c*nt of a Cozzer who was loooking for a ruck right through to gettign lost trying to find The Black Lion, getting there after the game only to find no c*nt from KUMB was there and it was so rammo I broke my phone.

IRONS IRONS IRONS
Chill, I might be been right next to the above incident with the Copper. Were you with your kid?
The incident I remember was some horrible little funny voiced Copper wearing glasses using really unnessesary force trying to stop people going in the gap. He caught one guy who was with his kid pretty bad and knocked his burger out of his hand in the process.
Was this you?
nanamoon

Post by nanamoon »

a good peformance, a good result and a good day all round, plenty of kumbers in the pubs both before and after the game, here we are celebrating -:
nanamoom, celebrating late at night in the green man

http://img80.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10006767kb.jpg

nanamoon and mrs moon
http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10006756wp.jpg
hammerdivone

Post by hammerdivone »

Had a look through but couldn't see anything on this..

Wengers comment on MOTD where he said he was disappointed not to score and that West Ham were playing Cup football :? So the French Professor now thinks we are playing gung-ho football rather than the solid defensive, fast attacking and entertaining football everyone else does.

Twat!
Stevo
Yellow card - abuse
Location: At the World Cup cheering on me main man, Shakaa Hissslop! He dunt smooorke da reeeefaa!

Post by Stevo »

I'm sorry, but I just had to post this..... :lol:

Picture of the day:

http://home.skysports.com/images/player ... rsenal.jpg

Caption competition anyone?

Reyes says to Repka, "Who's ya Dago?!"
Chill_The_Kill
Yellow card - abuse

Post by Chill_The_Kill »

TeamRocket wrote:
Chill, I might be been right next to the above incident with the Copper. Were you with your kid?
The incident I remember was some horrible little funny voiced Copper wearing glasses using really unnessesary force trying to stop people going in the gap. He caught one guy who was with his kid pretty bad and knocked his burger out of his hand in the process.
Was this you?
No mate
There were two OB on the platform and one pushed me on the back of the head saying move along to which I replied "Don't ****ing touch me"
An argument began with me and this uppity **** who was intent on nicking me
Luckily I remembered that I had just paid near 40 quid to watch the game, calmed down and walked off.
As I walked up the stairs he followed me and said "What did you just say?"
I had said f*** all and he knew it so just ignored him and carried on walking with images of ripping the cun't throat out
He carried on following me and I then asked what he was doing
He replied he was making sure I left the station
Another row began and it was his dirty Cozzer mate who pulled him away sayinmg that they needed the two of them on the platform
God I hate O/B
Harveys_HammersLH
Billy no tag

Post by Harveys_HammersLH »

Better late than never.

Great preformance and a very good point.

My Ratings -

Carroll 7
Konchesky 9 - MOTM
Gabbidon 8
Ferdinand 8
Repka 8
Etherington 6 (Newton 6)
Reo-Coker 7
Mullins 7
Benayoun 8
Harewood 7
Sheringham 7 (Zamora 7)