Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.
Moderators: chalks, the pink palermo, -DL-, Gnome, Rio, bristolhammerfc
- Posts: 10204
- Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:11 pm
- Location: genova è solo blucerchiata.
I really like that Hearts kit. Would’ve been nice as a 3rd kit for us...
Watford and Oxford ones decent too.
- Posts: 9551
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:51 pm
- Location: Irons
I think Umbro have done a good job with most of their kits this season looking at other teams.
Beats the Adidas and Nike templates this year.
Both Norwich’s home and away are shockers.
Huddersfield’s real kits are actually very smart.
Colours never run
- Posts: 14751
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:46 am
- Location: "Be in no doubt, we are part of the most successful stadium migration in history"
Husky Chocolate! Who's sponsoring Millwall these days, Pardew?
- Posts: 224
- Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:38 pm
Our home shirt definitely looks better with white shorts and socks
- Posts: 369
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 2:04 pm
It looks like a bonafide classic kit when its with white shorts and socks - I hope someone makes the call to make it the default combination.
- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:59 am
- Location: East of Eden
And the white kit would look better with the claret shorts. Swap the shorts on the lits over, ditch the awful third kit, and let's start the season
- Posts: 1181
- Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:48 am
- Location: somerset
I like the all white. 80s cup final...
- Posts: 7596
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:57 pm
- Location: Way out of your league
lukechadwick wrote:Our home shirt definitely looks better with white shorts and socks
Sloop John B
- The voice of reason
- Posts: 6296
- Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2002 1:02 pm
- Location: On the High Seas
So basically the kit designers this season are either coming up with the boring plain jane single colour no frills tops... Or dropping a shed load of acid and going for it with the felttip pens...