Late David Gold, Sullivan and Brady

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

smuts
Has liked: 1532 likes
Total likes: 1489 likes

Re: Gold and Sullivan ???

Post by smuts »

I wish I could find that Brum fan who posted on here and got pelters and buy him a pint. Mickey Bluenose? He was 100% right with dildos on.
swash
Has liked: 140 likes
Total likes: 196 likes

Post by swash »

smuts wrote:I wish I could find that Brum fan who posted on here and got pelters and buy him a pint. Mickey Bluenose? He was 100% right with dildos on.
"To find out what approach Sullivan, Gold and Brady will take towards West Ham just look back in the archives for their time at Birmingham - the initial comments already create an overwhelming sense of deja vu... Firstly, tell the fans an amount that you are in debt (their figures, not necessarily substantiated)- the fear created justifies the inevitable increase in ticket prices in the summer (Birmingham were more expensive to watch than Man Utd)
Secondly, blame high wages for the club's problems, but then make out that you will spend a huge sum of money on a 'star' player's wages (conveniently unnamed) - there was never any realistic chance that the player would sign, but gives the supporters the false impression that these guys are prepared to back big transfers
Thirdly, avoid spending any money on facilities by trying to move the club to a new ground that someone else has paid for - ie the 2012 Olympic Stadium - witness the failed campaign aimed at getting the City Council to pay for a new stadium in Birmingham which the club would move to but not contribute towards

Is it coincidence that Birmingham's fortunes have turned up since the point when this group departed? The increased harmony at the club is reflected on the pitch and the reduction in pressure from the Board has allowed the manager to make his own decisions, most of which now seem to be delivering results, and actually look like he is enjoying himself!

Birmingham's fans, like those of any club, can certainly be accused of periods of unrealistic expectation - but then as he has already done at West Ham it was Sullivan himself that made comments about Champions League qualification, not the supporters...

Ungrateful? On occasions for sure, but being regularly reminded for 15 years of how our club was 'saved' eventually wears a little thin... and if the chauffeured Rolls Royce journey caused Sullivan 'fatigue', then don't be shocked that a working class fan base doesn't show you the adoration you crave...keep right on..and up the blues...."
hammers92
Has liked: 314 likes
Total likes: 1773 likes

Post by hammers92 »

Could be another really good day for the owners tomorrow (hopes they didn’t pay zillions in tax and get locked up)

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by hammers92 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello there!

Post by Hello there! »

Happyhammer52 wrote:Stop going folk, if you really are as upset as you say you are. Stop going.

All this "Oh it isn't easy to step away" is utter nonsense, it obviously isn't effecting you as much as you say.

We desperately need change, we are in an utter mess.

I went to the first game at the new place. I haven't been back since and I won't until they are gone. They will never get a single penny of my money.
Boom Kid
Has liked: 2 likes
Total likes: 5 likes

Post by Boom Kid »

Been told that Sullivan got Karen Brady to do his dirty work and go and tell Slaven he was sacked, can any confirm this?[/quote]

Sky reporter standing outside said she was there for 15 mins.And GS weren’t there.When you consider she had to drive in take her coat off go to ladies room drive out,Prob spent 2 mins with Slav.Disgusting really.[/quote]

Yes - I saw the sky reporter say the above too. So the daves did'nt have the balls to tell Slav face to face.
derek zoolander

Post by derek zoolander »

This excerpt from the BBC Sport article sums it up:
West Ham said the club believed a change was necessary "to move forward positively and in line with their ambition"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41702779

I can only assume that relegation is their ambition if that’s the case? Exactly where Moyes took a similar sized club in a similarly situation last season.

Have they actually honestly just written that in an official statement?

Does anyone at the club actually read what they put out before they press send?

Have they actually thought about what they are doing at all?

Do they actually have any clue?

:lol:
simonirons
Has liked: 376 likes
Total likes: 162 likes

Post by simonirons »

Been the death of this club. - completely unforgivable.
Puff Daddy
Gone for a Burton
Has liked: 255 likes
Total likes: 1158 likes

Post by Puff Daddy »

Boom Kid wrote:
Sky reporter standing outside said she was there for 15 mins.And GS weren’t there.When you consider she had to drive in take her coat off go to ladies room drive out,Prob spent 2 mins with Slav.Disgusting really.

Do you know if she had anything on underneath that coat?
Georgee Paris
Location: The Amazing Adventures of Wicked Willy & Fearless Steve
Has liked: 496 likes
Total likes: 1041 likes

Post by Georgee Paris »

****ing us up the arse with their biggest dildo now. Totally over the barrel.
hammer1975
Has liked: 978 likes
Total likes: 1144 likes

Post by hammer1975 »

'During the summer, the Board invested heavily signing the players Slaven believed would complete the squad he needed to push the Club back towards the level we had reached in his first season, and we believe we have the players capable of doing that.'

Oh do f*** off

Doubt the board invested at all
The club didn't invest much relative

Charlatans, complete Charlatans
Condorhammer
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 1 like

Post by Condorhammer »

badabing wrote:"An exciting opportunity to acquire a quality manager", I didn`t think It was possible for me to detest that little runt any greater, am seething at how gullible he thinks we all are.
I think the C on your keyboards knackered!
bubbles500

Post by bubbles500 »

Liam Rosenior was just on the debate(and by the way is a superb pundit) summed it all up in a nutshell.”The club is run professionally(Brighton) from top to bottom.The owner is superb and Just goes about running the club,and that calmness and professionalism filters down to the rest of the club.Unlike other clubs where the manager has 2 games to survive.”

That’s pretty much all you need to know.We could get pep or poch I doubt very much will change till they are gone.
Middx17

Post by Middx17 »

The Chairman’s statement implies that Slaven picked the players that were brought into the club, not them.

I think the chairman will look to sell the club by next season especially if we stay up.
kayahammer
Total likes: 5 likes

Post by kayahammer »

Hello there! wrote:I went to the first game at the new place. I haven't been back since and I won't until they are gone. They will never get a single penny of my money.
I can't imagine they miss your money mate. When I used to go up the board were the farthest thing from my mind. I went to watch West Ham, not get all worked up about how Caerns, and then Brown ran the club. I had an opinion of course, but never thought of not going home or away.
Peaches
Has liked: 91 likes
Total likes: 821 likes

Post by Peaches »

[quote="kayahammerwent to the first game at the new place. I haven't been back since and I won't until they are gone. They will never get a single penny of my money.

I can't imagine they miss your money mate. When I used to go up the board were the farthest thing from my mind. I went to watch West Ham, not get all worked up about how Caerns, and then Brown ran the club. I had an opinion of course, but never thought of not going home or away.[/quote]

I think you may be wrong there. I have given these cun#s literally tents of thousands of pounds on kits for myself an my family and my sisters family, tickets either season tickets for my wife and I when we lived close enough to go regularly, for my sister, brother in law and their kids, and home and away tickets for at least half a dozen matches a season when we didn’t have season tickets, on concessions at Upton Park, etc. No more. I will not spend one more penny until these parasites are gone. I know there are many more like me for whom Moyes was the last straw.
I have just canceled my Hotel for the week of December 8 to 15 and am in the process of fighting to change my flights, and will donate my Arsenal and Chelsea tickets to a less privileged family at my brother’s school... although I feel l8ke I am just causing them more hardship.

Gold, Sullivan, Brady I hope you are proud, you have ruined the club I have loved my whole life. Hopefully I will one day find a way to treat you in the same manner.
I believe in heaven, and if it is anything like I hope for, there will be WWE Steel cage with David Sullivan in it waiting for me.
swash
Has liked: 140 likes
Total likes: 196 likes

Post by swash »

Well done you pair of money grabbing old duffers, your latest decision to go for the cheapest option will see the club in the Championship, and I would not be putting money on a swift return this time
DaveWHU1964
Has liked: 1296 likes
Total likes: 684 likes

Post by DaveWHU1964 »

Does anybody out there still have any time at all for these c****?

(Not you IanBishopLegend - I'm talking about non-WUM merchants).
Nesticles

Post by Nesticles »

DaveWHU1964 wrote:Does anybody out there still have any time at all for these *****?
Not a bit. I can't believe how easy they have it

When Allardyce was manager, there were banners at games, even Sullivan's house. He was booed and had fans singing at away games for him to **** off.

How these 2 and Brady are getting such an easy ride is mind boggling
Ozza
Has liked: 944 likes
Total likes: 2390 likes

Post by Ozza »

DaveWHU1964 wrote:Does anybody out there still have any time at all for these *****?

(Not you IanBishopLegend - I'm talking about non-WUM merchants).
No mate I’m done
Happyhammer52
Has liked: 149 likes
Total likes: 134 likes

Post by Happyhammer52 »

Nesticles wrote:
When Allardyce was manager, there were banners at games, even Sullivan's house. He was booed and had fans singing at away games for him to **** off.
That wasn't fans though was it?