Late David Gold, Sullivan and Brady

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Believer
Has liked: 1421 likes
Total likes: 759 likes

Re: Gold and Sullivan ???

Post by Believer »

Ozza wrote:I have no interest in listening to that ****, or either of the other two for that matter
Well said !
iLoveLasagne
Has liked: 206 likes
Total likes: 217 likes

Post by iLoveLasagne »

Bamber Gascoigne wrote:Can't we transfer the old Duffer to the cast of Still Game?
It'll give DS another opportunity to login to IMDB

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... ilm-review" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :lol:
bubbles500

Post by bubbles500 »

£15m taken in interest since bought the club. Disgusting no other word for it.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ozza
Has liked: 944 likes
Total likes: 2390 likes

Post by Ozza »

bubbles500 wrote:£15m taken in interest since bought the club. Disgusting no other word for it.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Does anyone know if they have deferred this or taken it out?
bubbles500

Post by bubbles500 »

Dg now tweeting team news night before a match. Ok Cullen and Browne most likely on bench but still totally unprofessional. Just couldn’t imagine this at any other club but us.
Believer
Has liked: 1421 likes
Total likes: 759 likes

Post by Believer »

bubbles500 wrote:Dg now tweeting team news night before a match. Ok Cullen and Browne most likely on bench but still totally unprofessional. Just couldn’t imagine this at any other club but us.
I actually think they want us to get relegated.
Wembley1966
Has liked: 5 likes
Total likes: 125 likes

Post by Wembley1966 »

bubbles500 wrote:£15m taken in interest since bought the club. Disgusting no other word for it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KieranMaguir ... 1184628736
Ozza wrote:Does anyone know if they have deferred this or taken it out?
They have taken out £12.2m of the interest.

Kieran Maquire has followed up with:

https://twitter.com/KieranMaguire/statu ... 3661333504
HammerAl
Total likes: 397 likes

Post by HammerAl »

I’d love to see a timeline of events showing all of the controversial / negative news stories released since the scum took over our football club. In the last few months alone we’ve hit the headlines on numerous occasions - just off the top of my head and not in any detail - Sporting Lisbon emails, drug testing fine, chief scout emails + sacking, Evra signing (after stating no more oldies will be brought in), numerous stadium stories, the accounts, fans being banned + reinstated, Brady’s columns, publicly undermining managers, social media updates (Gold, Sullivan sons, Ex etc) and now the march / meeting hooligans / Gold confronted after Swansea - I’m sure there are many more I’ve missed too.

Every West Ham story is a negative one under these lot. The fact that other fans probably know more about the ins and outs of our football club than their own is maddening. GSB are turning us into a joke club more and more everyday and just when you think it can’t get any worse, they seem to do their utmost to make it even worse. I hate the fact that other teams and fans are laughing at us. I don’t know about anyone else but I find the amount of scrutiny our club seems to be under on a regular basis both very demoralising and draining.

I would love to go for even just one month without seeing something that belittles our amazing club any further. Surely this isn’t too much to ask for? Probably, considering how media / fame hungry the owners and their entourage are. When the results are poor and it’s not going your way on the pitch, the last thing the fans, players and the manager needs to hear is how badly the club is failing off of it.

GSB, if you’re not going to leave our club then SHUT UP and stop dragging us through the mud.
Alex77
Has liked: 17 likes
Total likes: 36 likes

Post by Alex77 »

Incredible some people still fall for David Gold, he and Sullivan come as a pair, it is the classic "good cop" "bad cop" trick.

Everything that comes out of the club is stage-managed bull**it except when Sullivan gets angry and then it is just bull**it which Lady Brady doesn't get a chance to stage manage and spin.

Even Gold's autobiography, which he freely makes available on his website, is such a cliched East End rags to riches story that anyone with any degree of scepticism would question whether it is true.
Hugh Jargon
Has liked: 169 likes
Total likes: 478 likes

Post by Hugh Jargon »

I think he has been such a plausible liar for years. He actually struggles to understand what the truth is. Total con merchant.

It's taken a while to form part of a very vocal minority but for years I knew what this man is. I think its only a matter of time before he is totally exposed by the media.

Will be devastating for the club though.
Westbourne Bill
Has liked: 130 likes
Total likes: 330 likes

Post by Westbourne Bill »

Just watched mywhufc's YouTube breakdown and demolition of Golds answers in the interview. Excellent work Nigel.
delbert
Has liked: 718 likes
Total likes: 698 likes

Post by delbert »

The catch 22 here is the more we do to get rid of these shysters the more we make the club an unattractive proposition for others..........
hadleighhammer
Gentrified
Location: On my computer trying to keep up with the Sky fixture changes
Has liked: 10 likes
Total likes: 7 likes

Post by hadleighhammer »

delbert wrote:The catch 22 here is the more we do to get rid of these shysters the more we make the club an unattractive proposition for others..........
Not if the hassle and grief makes them a motivated seller and they reduce their asking price.
HammerAl
Total likes: 397 likes

Post by HammerAl »

West Ham fans on Soccer AM this morning. Would have been a great time for anti-board chants / banners.
Pob!
Has liked: 1062 likes
Total likes: 695 likes

Post by Pob! »

Jack Sullivan giving a interview on SSN re the march..
Telling us we need to get behind the team and need to be unified!!
All while standing in front of a ****ing helicopter!!!

c***!!!
MB
Cricket's Darren Anderton
Has liked: 5670 likes
Total likes: 3085 likes

Post by MB »

So £25m is repayable in the summer. Explains the Ayew sale in January. He is worth what, the difference in prize money between finishing 10th (what they probably budgeted for) and finishing 17th which is probably the current aim?
hadleighhammer
Gentrified
Location: On my computer trying to keep up with the Sky fixture changes
Has liked: 10 likes
Total likes: 7 likes

Post by hadleighhammer »

Tge 10th budget is a lie. They budget for 17th and the spend inline with that shows.
Simply Moore

Post by Simply Moore »

I must admit to being completely naive in yesteryear about these charlatans. Not to the degree that I believed they were buying us out of love for the club but I did feel they would strike a balance between running a tight ship, investing in the team whilst also improving their personal wealth. Fair enough.

What is evident now however is their goal all along was just to fleece the club, ravage at it like vultures until the last pickings are gone. That became evident to me even more so when I was enlightened to the fact that they tried to do their stadium trick twice previously at Brum, failing both times. Their plan is simple and obvious:

- Take over club riddled with debt that can be sustained by a strong fan base
- has to have opportunity to move to rented / government funded stadium
- make the move, make a sh** load of money sell up and move on

They couldn’t careless about fit for purpose stadium or fan experience or anything other than increasing their net wealth. At least Dick Turpin wore a mask!

The sooner they are gone the better, I just hope there is enough West Ham left to rebuild.
kevino
Has liked: 2 likes
Total likes: 2 likes

Post by kevino »

I'm looking forward to all the Bobby Moore stuff we were promised before the game today, presumably their attempt to stop people marching today. I suspect there won't be any now the march is off. Another pack of lies?
chigwells finest
Location: crying with family/crying with strangers & just crying tbh
Has liked: 391 likes
Total likes: 159 likes

Post by chigwells finest »

if they were ' real fans ' in every sense of the word , they'd of charged the club 1% tops on any loans .

its what i wouldve done in the same situation had i of been them ., i it had been me i'd probably of written off the loan too .

real fans dont buy football clubs to make money , end of