Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.
Moderators: chalks, the pink palermo, -DL-, Gnome, Rio, bristolhammerfc
- Posts: 4336
- Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 6:12 pm
- Location: 51° 31′ 55″ N, 0° 2′ 22″ E
- Posts: 665
- Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:02 pm
- Posts: 1120
- Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:46 pm
- Location: Legends Pool & Sports Bar, Thailand
Always made me smile when I saw her. RIP Mabel
- Posts: 3184
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:29 pm
- Location: Wood green, London
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 9:42 am
RIP Mabel, and sincerest condolences to her son Graham.
One Peter Butler
- Posts: 1462
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:17 pm
- Location: Liverpool
What a beautiful lady.
God bless you.
- Posts: 14776
- Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:05 am
- Posts: 1608
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2010 7:30 pm
Her seat was in the same row as me, other end of block a couple of seasons ago.
Sad news, what a lady.
Last edited by eastsider
on Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
the pink palermo
- Huge noggin
- Posts: 39899
- Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:00 pm
- Location: Sexy football not sexist football
Colours never run
- Posts: 14752
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:46 am
- Location: "Be in no doubt, we are part of the most successful stadium migration in history"
One of the old guard. RIP Legend
- Posts: 21786
- Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:01 pm
- Location: I have no idea.
What an innings. She seemed like a lovely, lovely lady.
RIP Mabel. Keep cheering us on from above the clouds.
- Posts: 9603
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:51 pm
- Location: Irons
The Old Man of Storr
- Posts: 19199
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:17 am
- Location: Lost In the Recesses Of My Mind .
What a lovely lady -
- Posts: 11320
- Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 10:16 pm
Condolences to the family
- Posts: 10242
- Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:48 am
- Location: Hampshire
RIP Mabel wonderful to have lived to 102 and seen us win a few trophies , wonder if anybody born from June 1980 will live for 102 years and see us win a major trophy?
Condolences to family and friends
Spammy The Vee
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:45 pm
Bless You Mabel - Rest In Peace.
Doc H Ball
- Posts: 9570
- Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:29 pm
- Location: in nick
What a star!
Burn brightly sweetheart.
- Posts: 3721
- Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:03 pm
- Location: Essex
This wonderful lady for me is part of West Ham Legend. Such sad news.