Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.
Moderators: chalks, the pink palermo, -DL-, Gnome, Rio, bristolhammerfc
I am Lawro
- Posts: 1679
- Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:27 pm
Official. Great signing, terrific talent.
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:05 pm
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WGzSdFSqKEE
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
Last edited by CapBuckyOHare
on Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 22134
- Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:28 am
- Location: East, East, East London
That announcement clip though...hmmm.
- Posts: 15322
- Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:05 am
- Posts: 21834
- Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:01 pm
- Location: I have no idea.
Welcome Pablo. Here’s to a long successful career with us.
- Posts: 671
- Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 4:27 pm
Hopefully the start of the new transfer policy of bringing in young talent - long may it continue!
Well done West Ham!
- Posts: 2499
- Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:28 pm
- Location: In Goal
Very excited by this! Welcome Pablo!
We need a song ready for him.
- Posts: 1183
- Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:43 pm
- Location: Sussex
That announcement vid. Wow. Did the young chap (not fornals) do this as part of his media degree? And will be dining out on this for years to come. Bit like Troy McClure from the simpsons. "You may remember me from such videos as Pablo Fornals signing"
Anyway, welcome Pablo. Looks good from the vids.
- Posts: 12302
- Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:41 pm
- Location: R Tape loading error, 0:1
Good to have you on board, young man. Now win us the FA Cup and become immortal.
- Posts: 11633
- Joined: Wed May 18, 2005 3:41 am
- Location: Founder of the Carlton Cole Fan Club - Rainham & Guildford Branch
As posted in the Transfer Thread:
Villarreal receives offers upwards for Fornals and Pedraza
Meanwhile, West Ham has increased the initial offer presented to the yellow entity, which was around 20 million euros, and finally reach 25 million for the coffers of Villarreal, in addition to the aforementioned bonuses which could reach figures close to 28 or 29 million euros. The negotiation is very advanced and pending of the normal procedures of this type of transfers. The officiality of the pass from Fornals to West Ham is close.
https://www.elperiodicomediterraneo.com ... 27628.html
In the issue that affects the future of Pablo Fornals, in addition to the clubs directly involved in the negotiations, two other Spanish teams are waiting for the agreement to be definitively closed. The transfer of Pablo Fornals to West Ham will mean a good economic injection for CD Castellón, club in which the midfielder militated for four seasons before joining the quarry of Málaga. The solidarity mechanism protects the clubs that train professional players and gives them percentages in cases of transfers between federations and in the first professional contract. Villarreal should pay albinegro club 1% of the sale, approximately € 250,000. Málaga will also receive around € 700,000.
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
- Posts: 9968
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:51 pm
- Location: Irons
A proper player.
- Stranded in the smog
- Posts: 9908
- Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2002 3:53 pm
- Location: Middlesbrough
Looks a good player! Welcome to West Ham.
- Posts: 3654
- Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 6:52 pm
- Location: WS
"I know about the loyal fans and the stadium, which is a beautiful stadium. The fans fill the stadium every weekend"
Always have to get it in.
Looks a good aquisition (purely based on a three minute YouTube video).
- Posts: 4252
- Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 8:28 am
- Location: Rural Sevilla & the quieter part of Costa del Sol, sunny Spain
smuts wrote:That announcement clip though...hmmm.
Agreed. Reminded me of a couple of companies I've worked for, where all the workers cringed at much of the output from the PR/Publicity departments. C'est la vie.
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:57 pm
- Location: In the immediately future
Welcome Pablo. Very excited by this signing.
Looks a proper player - again based on YouTube videos
- Posts: 8014
- Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:23 pm
welcome to the mad house pablo
dont get injured
- Posts: 29079
- Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:54 pm
- Location: Boleyn Ground, Westham United Football Club, Green St, Upton Park, London E13 9AZ
Optimistic for this signing
- Posts: 533
- Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:32 pm
- Location: hugging the touchline in chelmsford
Overchuffed superb business
- Posts: 5112
- Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2003 11:58 am
- Location: .. on the verge and ready to snap at any moment..
Very hopeful after what I have read about Pablo - great that a signing went under the radar - good business conducted in a professional manner - it's the new West Ham