Ex on his show yesterday said:
- We won't go for Hughton;
- David Gold still likes Moyes. But is likely to go back to Everton;
- Brady is the one who really likes Dyche. And Dyche has apparently given hints to the club he would like to talk about the job;
- Howe's backroom team has strong links to the club and apparently shares the same agent as Wilshere. Hence how Wilshere ended up going to Bournemouth on loan. But Ex hinted Howe likes full control of the club, which he is unlikely to get at the club, so could be unlikely.
- Benitez has turned us down twice before and is happy in China for now (good riddance);
- The club hasn't considered the likes of Bowyer and the Cowley brothers;
- Unless Sully changes his mind Pellers will stay no matter what until at least the Southampton game as:
1) That is deemed a winnable game (great attitude to the next 3 games!);
2) That's when Fabianski is likely to be back (yes that's how tragic we are. We are relying on a goalkeeper to save out season!).
the information Ex shared is true then surely if we got rid of Pellers during the season Sully would surely have to bite the bullet and pay for someone like Dyche anyway as Hughton has been ruled out and Moyes could well be back at Everton by the time Pellers gets the chop. So who else is available?
To be honest, if it's true the likes of Dyche and possibly Howe wants the job we should absolutely go in for them anyway. Is it not refreshing to hear someone who actually wants to manage our club. Instead of the likes of Pellers and Benitez who you have to practically bribe just to make them take the job!?
Dyche on a restricted budget manages to get an unattractive club like Burnley into the Europa league and fighting for a top 10 place. Imagine what he could potentially do here with more resources and a bigger budget.
Any of those 5 I'd be more than happy to gamble on. Back them and let them build their team.