Gold has no regrets

Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.

Moderators: chalks, the pink palermo, -DL-, Gnome, Rio, bristolhammerfc

Vic_Watson

Re: Gold has no regrets

Post by Vic_Watson » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:45 pm

A good job hell doesn't actually exist, right? :D

Ozza

Post by Ozza » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:02 pm

Hell is too good for this ****

Beavis Danzig

Post by Beavis Danzig » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:14 pm

three and a half years on, and we haven't so much as seen any of these three liars on camera taking a grilling from the support or any of various journalists invited for a chin wag who are easily coralled into the "it'll take time to get used to our new home/it's about results, no one complains when we're winning" fallacy.

if any of you get the slightest opportunity to harrass these club killers then make the absolute most of it as far as the law allows.

Kialos

Post by Kialos » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:32 pm

Vic_Watson wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:45 pm
A good job hell doesn't actually exist, right? :D
Oh it does Mr Watson, it's located between the Karren Brady Appreciation Society Boudoir and the Bondsobob High Horse Pontificators Saloon

Hatcham Iron

Post by Hatcham Iron » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:47 pm

Nor would I if I was raking it in like the three stooges who are by rapeing our club.i used to have a bit of time for dg but no more he's as bad as the other 2

Pob!

Post by Pob! » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:19 pm

Kialos wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:30 pm
I don't just think David Gold should rot in hell, there are others. I wouldn't want anyone to think I was picking on him unfairly.
Damn right! :D

Graza

Post by Graza » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:43 pm

Should change the title to "Gold has no regrets, no shame, no concept of the damage he has caused and couldn't give a flying f*** about the support"

Vic_Watson

Post by Vic_Watson » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:17 pm

Kialos wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:32 pm
Karren Brady Appreciation Society Boudoir
Give me hell any day.

rciron

Post by rciron » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:02 pm

Stupid old **** :thdn:

Moxy

Post by Moxy » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:50 am

rciron wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:02 pm
This

hammerman11

Post by hammerman11 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:19 am

who are the idiots gsb who are making millions whilst killing the club. we have gone from a traditional club with soul character passion and fight with our own ground to a soulless club passionless team who think of money only and who rent the worst stadium in the country. every football fan sings to us you`re not west ham any more ! they are right. we should join in because the club has gone. we play at a neutral venue with players in the team who don't care and cant be bothered to try. we have a manager who is only here for the money.

sack the board. don't turn up to matches half empty dust bowl will show the shysters that enough is enough. don't renew STs when the time comes.

gold Sullivan brady - killing west ham united

Porkeyes

Post by Porkeyes » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:02 am

Of course he has no regrets. What else would we expect from any of these 3. They are only interested in their bank accounts being full but deep deep inside, all three of these pricks will have the knowledge that outside of their kind and the sycophants that surround them there are thousands of ordinary people who truly hate them for what they have done. This is their legacy, one of being vilified and distrusted by an army of West Ham UNITED supporters. Put that on your headstones.

Up the Junction
Thinks he owns the place

Post by Up the Junction » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:41 am

Beavis Danzig wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:14 pm
three and a half years on, and we haven't so much as seen any of these three on camera taking a grilling from the support or any of various journalists invited for a chin wag...
For the record:
  • David Sullivan refused to be interviewed by KUMB in October 2019 (but we did interview pre-OS move)
  • Karren Brady (most recently) refused to be interviewed by KUMB in March 2018
  • David Gold promised KUMB an interview in 2011; we're still waiting

S-H

Post by S-H » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:44 am

Scum.

Condorhammer

Post by Condorhammer » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:04 am

rciron wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:02 pm
That's the problem mate, the old **** is by no means stupid.
He knows full well what he's doing, and what he's done.
I still can't believe some people view him as some cuddly, doddery old grandad figure, when in reality he's nothing more than a parasitic old **** attempting to fleece the club for all he possibly can along with the other odious shitbags.

Knighter10WHU

Post by Knighter10WHU » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:13 am

We've gone absolutely nowhere as a club as a result of the move, possibly backwards if anything. Gold can only have no regrets for one reason: money. There has literally been no other upside to the stadium move other than those ***** lining their pockets.

delbert

Post by delbert » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:25 am

No regrets what so ever? Not even over a tiny little aspect?
What a chod.........

The Old Man of Storr

Post by The Old Man of Storr » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:05 pm

No Regrets , No Tears.....

Goodbye !! :)

Johnny_C WHU

Post by Johnny_C WHU » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:06 pm

To have no regrets must mean they are pleased in how the outcomes are unfolding; demonstrating an element of success with the move. I wonder what they believe success to be.

Forget the obvious self interest and benefit line for a mo; we as fans measure success as what is being delivered on the pitch. With that angle then no, the move has not been successful. Despite breaking transfer fees and top dollar managers, we are still the same mid-table bobbing team.

Do they measure success in bringing together a cohesive, supportive fan base drawing together a powerful fan base. With that thought the move has not been successful. I do think the general consensus is there is no feeling one way or other to the board, some are pro as "they saved us", most are neutral as they are not that interested apart from what is on the field and there is also a part of the fan base that is strongly against their reign. This was partly demonstrated with the Burnley demonstration and the proposed marches.

Do they mean success in rebranding a club to appeal to corporate businesses? Although not entirely clear it doesn't look like it has been a success despite a brand new stadium, a new badge, club London etc. This has upset some within the fan base and there is no obvious commercial benefit, for example the stadium still remains unnamed and our sponsorship deals are not exactly lucrative for a top London team with a 60k stadium...

So to repeat to have no regrets means there was a benefit.
Through their stewardship they disregarded West Ham for everything they were and moulded into their image, Club London for the greater good and to move with the times. I don't know what that means, bottom line is we are still a mid table team with limited transfer funds.

I would dearly like to know what two West Ham fan owners believe success to look like.

LOS

Post by LOS » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:26 pm

Thats why relegation would be so hilarious. I bet you would have some regrets then Mr Gold huh ? Loosing some of your precious ££££'s. I would laugh my tits off if it happened, and dont think I'd be alone. Lower tiers only open at the bowl. Unsustainable tenancy. Dented Ego's. I can but hope.

"No regrets". What an ****hole.