David Moyes' Claret and Blue Army!

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

k_hammer
Has liked: 23 likes
Total likes: 6 likes

Re: David Moyes - 18th Permanent Manager of WHUFC

Post by k_hammer »

Good luck David Moyes I hope you do really well, as for the 3 numpties who run our club....................!!
Graza

Post by Graza »

Smonnie wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:19 pm Ffs give it a rest, you lot.

He's an experienced PL manager who, I'm not sure if you noticed, kept us up two seasons ago, after the mess Bilic made of the start of our season.

Sorry he's not a PL winner - how did the last one work out? How did Ranieri work out at Fulham?

Proper West Ham fans don't chuck their toys out of the pram. They back the players and back the manages.

He deserved a proper crack 18 months ago and he's getting it now.

Get a grip.
You may want to wind your neck in.

I'm pretty sure we all noticed what happened last time he was here, that's why we are ****ing annoyed. Unless you don't actually go to the ground and eat the **** he serves and/or only care they we clung on for another go round in the money league. I don't care how much money the owners are making out of PL status. I care about what I go and watch.

If you hadn't noticed most of the preferred names bandied about in the who next thread weren't PL winners club. They were however predominantly in the not **** football list and the competent in the transfer market list.

I think you'll find proper West Ham fans are allowed to respond to a **** appointment by a **** board however they ****ing want. You can sit, eat popcorn and use your happy clapper while watching in awe at City's superstars. Proper fans can do whatever they want.

He may have fulfilled his brief 18 months ago, but he signed a 6 month contract with an option and he deserved precisely nothing from us other than a fond wave. Had the board gone again in the summer window rather than wage stripping he could even have been fondly remembered for creating a platform for us to kick on. They didn't, we haven't and we are where we are. We don't have to be happy about it.
GPP
Has liked: 47 likes
Total likes: 10 likes

Post by GPP »

Graza wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:47 pm You may want to wind your neck in.

I'm pretty sure we all noticed what happened last time he was here, that's why we are ****ing annoyed. Unless you don't actually go to the ground and eat the **** he serves and/or only care they we clung on for another go round in the money league. I don't care how much money the owners are making out of PL status. I care about what I go and watch.

If you hadn't noticed most of the preferred names bandied about in the who next thread weren't PL winners club. They were however predominantly in the not **** football list and the competent in the transfer market list.

I think you'll find proper West Ham fans are allowed to respond to a **** appointment by a **** board however they ****ing want. You can sit, eat popcorn and use your happy clapper while watching in awe at City's superstars. Proper fans can do whatever they want.

He may have fulfilled his brief 18 months ago, but he signed a 6 month contract with an option and he deserved precisely nothing from us other than a fond wave. Had the board gone again in the summer window rather than wage stripping he could even have been fondly remembered for creating a platform for us to kick on. They didn't, we haven't and we are where we are. We don't have to be happy about it.
A-****ing-men
Georgee Paris
Location: The Amazing Adventures of Wicked Willy & Fearless Steve
Has liked: 495 likes
Total likes: 1042 likes

Post by Georgee Paris »

thejackhammer wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:41 pm Lower than my expectations at the beginning of this season certainly, but things clearly haven't worked out. His priority is to get us playing better, competing in and winning games and finishing comfortably safe.

What are you expectations for him?
My expectations for Moyes - I expect him/us/West Ham to fail miserably. So anything better than relegation will be a bonus right?
chalks
Sliding down his pole
Has liked: 701 likes
Total likes: 1636 likes

Post by chalks »

jastons wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:38 pm Are there things we don't know about with Pellegrini and wanting away?
He didnt give a **** for a while. Not sure of the exact date but some time around the end of the last transfer window by all accounts :thup:
thejackhammer
Total likes: 2 likes

Post by thejackhammer »

Georgee Paris wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:50 pm My expectations for Moyes - I expect him/us/West Ham to fail miserably. So anything better than relegation will be a bonus right?
:lol:

Okay let me rephrase, what do you want from a Moyes-led West Ham that would make you happy to see him offered an extension in 18 months time?
e17
Has liked: 294 likes
Total likes: 982 likes

Post by e17 »

Graza :thup:
jastons
Has liked: 902 likes
Total likes: 859 likes

Post by jastons »

Thanks Chalks. I'm not surprised to be honest. Lets hope for his sake that Moyes has lower expectations as far as transfers are concerned.
e17

Post by e17 »

Announced almost exactly 24 hours after sacking Pellegrini

Stay classy West Ham
Georgee Paris

Post by Georgee Paris »

thejackhammer wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:52 pm :lol:

Okay let me rephrase, what do you want from a Moyes-led West Ham that would make you happy to see him offered an extension in 18 months time?
I feel sick thinking that far ahead right now.
GreenIron
Has liked: 124 likes
Total likes: 62 likes

Post by GreenIron »

f*** f*** f*** f*** fuckety f***.

f***.

What a ****ing circus.
BostonHammer
Total likes: 3 likes

Post by BostonHammer »

-DL- wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:33 pm Add a returning Reid, a couple of new signings in Jan, and we'll be looking up the table, not down :thup:
Reid is returning?
Boooogers!

Post by Boooogers! »

e17 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:57 pm Announced almost exactly 24 hours after sacking Pellegrini

Stay classy West Ham
Who gives a f***?

Pellegrini was probably at the golf course within 4 hours of getting the sack.

As for Moyes, I'm underwhelmed and don't beleive you should ever bang an ex, but he's here now so gets my full support.
Ludeksgloves
Has liked: 37 likes
Total likes: 489 likes

Post by Ludeksgloves »

Chill out lads. Anything is better than what Pellers was offering.
OFT
Has liked: 3242 likes
Total likes: 1852 likes

Post by OFT »

Boooogers! wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:04 am

He was probably on the golf course 4 hours before Kick off.
e17

Post by e17 »

Boooogers! wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:04 am Who gives a ****?

As for Moyes, I'm underwhelmed and don't beleive you should ever bang an ex, but he's here now so gets my full support.
4 hours is being silly

It would have been dark
goa127
Has liked: 454 likes
Total likes: 291 likes

Post by goa127 »

e17 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:57 pm Announced almost exactly 24 hours after sacking Pellegrini

Stay classy West Ham
So we should have dithered for 2 weeks, then decided when we've got a match to play on Wednesday? I'm not suggesting Moyes is the answer to my prayers but he comes in in a better situation than last time. Perhaps if we could start scoring more than once in a game we might get a few points.
Georgee Paris

Post by Georgee Paris »

It might have been one of those nighttime driving range things.
Overchuffed
Total likes: 9 likes

Post by Overchuffed »

Wasn’t my first choice, wasn’t even my second....but he’s the boards choice and he’s here now. I’ll be cheering him on to do well as much as ever, at the end of the day he is West Ham now, and I want West Ham to do well. He has my support.
His first game at home last time round v Leicester the place was rocking...lets do the same v Bournemouth - no negativity - just get behind the team and the manager - if we are going to stay up then 3 points against a big relegation rival like Bournemouth is an absolute must.

(Plus I’m bringing my boy for his first ever game on NYD so I don’t want it to be a negative atmosphere!)
rouchie
Has liked: 8 likes

Post by rouchie »

OFT wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:09 am He was probably on the golf course 4 hours before Kick off.
We will probably miss out on signing Bale in January now he's gone, aww, so close