Trial seperation

Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.

Moderators: chalks, the pink palermo, -DL-, Gnome, Rio, bristolhammerfc

Mega Ron

Re: Trial seperation

Post by Mega Ron » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:12 pm

In all fairness Rich, did you choose West Ham?

I sure as **** didn't.

RichieRiv

Post by RichieRiv » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:17 pm

This is not a family thing for me, so I suppose I did.

Mega Ron

Post by Mega Ron » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:18 pm

You mad b*stard

DaveWHU1964

Post by DaveWHU1964 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:33 pm

RichieRiv wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:10 pm
...to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

I take my vows seriously, but reading this thread it's little wonder that marriage is in decline and divorce rates so high.
It's not the same girl you married though Richie. It's a zombie film equivalent. You might think you recognise her from a distance, literally from a distance if inside the OS, but run, she's coming at you with unhuman speed and with mad eyes and another fan's blood dripping from her decaying lips.

RichieRiv

Post by RichieRiv » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:55 pm

They rarely are.

DaveWHU1964

Post by DaveWHU1964 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:59 pm

You've got a point.

lincolnhammer1963

Post by lincolnhammer1963 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:03 pm

I had a feeling this would be the response,
She's still there in your life, she just doesnt quite scratch that itch anymore.
she used to be such a looker with a dirty naughty side to her
She thinks she's matured and become much classier
I just want the common working class girl back, that i fell in love with all those years ago !!

DaveWHU1964

Post by DaveWHU1964 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:05 pm

Then I hope to see you on the 29th.

Ironing Board

Post by Ironing Board » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:06 pm

lincolnhammer1963 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:03 pm
I had a feeling this would be the response,
She's still there in your life, she just doesnt quite scratch that itch anymore.
she used to be such a looker with a dirty naughty side to her
She thinks she's matured and become much classier
I just want the common working class girl back, that i fell in love with all those years ago !!
The expensive fake tanning treatments and push-up bra cannot disguise the putrid smell of a deep-rooted fungus infection that leaves a bad taste (sometimes more) in your mouth!

Alan Pardew's Dad

Post by Alan Pardew's Dad » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:26 pm

bristolhammerfc wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:14 pm
I go to almost every Bristol Rugby home game. I love it.

I could quite easily give up football for good and just watch rugby

Where are you APD? We are in the Dolman
I’m all over the place bristolhammer, most usually in the South Stand, but recently tried the ‘new’ West Stand after a stint in the Ateyo (which now seems well past its best). I now LOVE Bristol Rugby. I feel wanted there and the club go out of their way to encourage parents and kids with excellent deals.

A lesson for certain football clubs, for sure.

Albie Beck

Post by Albie Beck » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:50 pm

It's been getting a bit platonic for a while now...

e17

Post by e17 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:58 pm

I see West Ham United as being more like family than a partner. Like an Uncle Morrissey - one you absolutely loved to bits despite all the quirks in the 80’s and 90’s, but now find very very tiring and struggle to recognise at all.

Samba

Post by Samba » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:10 pm

fjthegrey wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:42 am
You made this commitment. And this isn't a Church of England marriage that you can just annul either. This is an Islamic style soul bond. All sales are final, and if you want out it's eternal damnation in the deepest pits of fiery hell.
N17...

Pocket Pardew

Post by Pocket Pardew » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:31 pm

I'm in an arranged marriage and have become rather fond of her family. I know I'm not particularly happy with her at the moment and we are certainly going through a rough spell but her family is great and I would miss them if they weren't around. Seeing their little faces every other week, knowing they aren't happy either kind of becomes just background noise now. In fact, we often laugh at the state of our relationship and talk about the honeymoon period a lot. Sometimes she puts out and we forget our troubles. Other times she leaves my balls blue and I get annoyed.

Then I look at my work pals who either aren't into women, sleep about a bit or just start new relationships when an old girl gets a boob job and I think, at least I've been with my one since she was ugly. One day she may blossom and let me have some bum fun.

shakawakahislop

Post by shakawakahislop » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:22 am

It's been hard for me but not going to the popcorn bowl has been the best decision I've made, I've been to the stadium twice purely to give it a fair shot to impress me and both times it failed, it felt like going to a random game in Europe, the stadium didn't feel like homz the stands felt plastic and cheap, the view was non existent, I'm actually unbeaten at the bowl but I will not go back until the board are out, people laughed at me when I was against the move from day one and now those who laughed are now crying with me. I got given £100 vouchers for the West ham shop for Christmas and I spent them on my 2 year old boy instead of myself which I'm happy for obviously but I mainly done it because I didn't want to wear any of there clobber and represent there era, thankfully my boy will outgrow the clothes quickly and I can be done with them.

Clacton-ammer
Sultan of Swing

Post by Clacton-ammer » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:29 am

We split for 18 months, we had a little bit of a kiss & fumble in that time, but she finally dragged me back this year, the build up to loving is still exciting but the sex is rather a let down, I do feel used, but I'm back in it for the long haul for the kids sake.

pablo jaye

Post by pablo jaye » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:45 pm

Soulman58 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:48 pm
Separated years ago when was told to sit down! I wasn't taking that from anyone, especially with my long legs. The occasional lapse took me back, but never felt completely at home anymore, either at UP and definitely not LS.

Started watching local team Aldershot (where I was born), who are basically West Ham in disguise at a lower level, though they did manage to bankrupt themselves. Since then risen from lower leagues back into Div 2, only to be relegated again. Footie has varied between very entertaining and downright rubbish, ring a bell? Got lucky last year, were relegated out of National Conf, but stayed up due to crap finances elsewhere (can WH hope for this!?).

The pluses are nothing remotely like VAR, can move around easy, turn up 5 mins before kick off and walk in. The downside is when they lose I don't care anywhere near as much as I still do when the Hammers lose.
.... and I thought that I was the only one that ‘played away’ there!! She has a perfectly trimmed lawn and like you say, doesn’t mind wander around during the match .... I go with a pal who is a Shots fan, we generally start off at the slab and wander up to the opposite corner depending on the way the play is going.

An excellent stadium and I quite like the quaint way that half one of the penalty areas gets covered in leaves that fall off the lime trees!!

chigwells finest
Location: desperately seeking redemption from this west ham misery

Post by chigwells finest » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:52 pm

not had the GSB labiaplasty but its on the cards

S-H

Post by S-H » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:21 am

I support Liverpool.

debaser_74

Post by debaser_74 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:20 pm

Oh man, where to start.. We were childhood sweethearts, I loved her, my family loved her, what could possibly go wrong? Inevitably it did though.. I was distracted by shiny things, money, booze, drugs.. But she was always there waiting for me to come back into the warmth of her bosom. As I grew up we had flirtatious days together, only occasionally mind because, shiny things and distractions.. And then.. I heard she was moving and realised how much I still needed her. I pledged my love, out in the open and went balls deep into a relationship with her... And found that she wasn't the same girl I knew before.. The beauty I'd fallen for hadn't aged well, she'd resorted to wearing loads of slap to cover up the flaws but deep down even she knew she'd gone ugly. The day she moved was memorable though, we had a big party, everyone celebrated and reminisced over better days, tears were shed and then she was gone... I couldn't let the memories die though so I followed her to her new place, hoping that without the burden of her old house bringing her down that she'd flourish. I was wrong. She went from bad to worse, something was deeply wrong and it was heartbreaking - there were days she appeared drunk when she should've been working, so often going to pieces for no apparent reason and I wept, for her and for myself. Then tragedy struck. She was in a car crash, left paralysed from the neck down and I was there with no idea how to cope. She turned to me, pleading - "darling, can you live the rest of your life with a cripple?" I'm still hanging in there, hoping a mystery benefactor will pay for the vast medical procedures she'll require to walk again but I'm not holding my breath. I'm starting to think life would be easier if I walk away.. Let's face it, she's not chasing after me...