Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.
Moderators: chalks, the pink palermo, -DL-, Gnome, Rio, bristolhammerfc
- Posts: 12006
- Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:58 pm
- Location: Yawn
All of a sudden Middlesbrough look full of confidence and it all stemmed from the win against Arsenal.
Tuncay Sanli is starting to look like the player Boro hoped he would be when they signed him in the summer and is among the goals.
West Ham are still huffing and puffing and two defeats in four days at the hands of Everton would not have helped their confidence.
Nice to see the **** get only one correct result last week
- Posts: 2239
- Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 2:38 pm
- Location: Bromley
- Posts: 1097
- Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:03 pm
- Location: On the bright side of life
Well he has predicted a loss for us, so that normally means a win.
But he's still a **** for predicting us to lose - ****.
I'm Iron and so's my wife
- Posts: 454
- Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:26 pm
- Location: In the hell called Ipswich
If I never write anything else on this forum, I'll be happy that my last words were lawro is a ****.
- Posts: 1703
- Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:28 am
- Location: "Houston, we have a problem" .... "the Simian has landed"
Second biggest one in the UK.......after Danni Lloyd's (thinks that's her name.....the serial football dater)!!!
- Posts: 6035
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:14 pm
- Location: On the Lake Geneva shoreline
True, but this quote from him was quite good, and surprisingly anti-Liverpool:
Mark Lawrenson after referee Mark Halsey disposes of a golf ball thrown on to the pitch at Anfield:
"Can't have been a Titleist."
- Posts: 2278
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:21 pm
- Location: At the next level with all the malcontents
thanks for gifting us three points with your legendary expertise you complete and utter ****
- Posts: 543
- Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:06 am
- Location: Northampton
simian major wrote:Second biggest one in the UK.......after Danni Lloyd's (thinks that's her name.....the serial football dater)!!!
She has a **** I'd shag, whereas lawro - just a ****!
- Posts: 442
- Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:15 pm
we always lose at boro anyway...
but hes still a complete and utter ****
- Posts: 2323
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:37 am
- Location: 3700 miles from London
- Yellow card - flaming
- Posts: 552
- Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 4:17 pm
Whitters wrote:True, but this quote from him was quite good, and surprisingly anti-Liverpool:
i think thats very witty. from now on hes no longer a total ****ing **** in my eyes. just a ****ing ****.
- Posts: 181
- Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 1:27 pm
- Location: Hooked up to a Cadburys drip
- Posts: 24879
- Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:20 pm
- Location: Crawley, West Sussex.
What a ****.
And that Lawro is too.
Home Counties East
- Posts: 432
- Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:54 pm
- Location: Home Counties East
He plays the odds. If he predicts a bad result for us it's 50/50 he'll be right. If he's wrong, people will say "Oh well. knowing West Ham, you can't really blame him for expecting them to flunk it more often than not."
The only way to **** this c**t up is to have a good consistent run of form in the league.
- Posts: 622
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:48 am
- Location: Leeds/Corby
Don't read too much into what he says....
Last week he got one prediction right and no perfect scores. Even by just predicting home wins you'd average 3/4 correct results a week
- Posts: 5179
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:59 am
- Location: Location, Location
mokum hammer wrote:Closet Lawro
- Posts: 686
- Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:07 am