All discussion relating to the (next) big one including qualifying groups/matches.
Moderators: chalks, Gnome, Rio, bristolhammerfc
- Posts: 9500
- Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:35 pm
- Location: Warp's mum
A Scottish mate of mine said he will emigrate if we win.
- ex 'ouston 'ammer
- Posts: 32848
- Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:19 pm
- Location: Journey to the dead of night. High on a hill in Eldorado
One of the lads at camp is a sweaty..... we gave him "It's Coming Home" first thing this morning...
Just don't I mean just don't.....he said
Apparently all the English lads he knows (and that's quite a few) have been giving it large for days now...
He is one very unhappy Hibbie..
And no OMoS..I don't live in Quito....and Cuenca is Spanish for cool, good looking, sauve and gauche...
- Posts: 15657
- Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2002 12:11 am
- Location: San Francisco, CA
Cuenca's a beautiful city. At least it was in '97 when I was there. Seems like it's always on the verge of being washed away in a flood.
- Posts: 12302
- Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:41 pm
- Location: R Tape loading error, 0:1
Hey Voronin, are you out there? Still keen to hear your thoughts on the game.
- Posts: 15056
- Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:05 am
DasNutNock wrote:Hey Voronin, are you out there? Still keen to hear your thoughts on the game.
Yeah, me too.